How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

Certainly, I express my true feelings in the comments and I do not like to hide my feelings because that matter may make you suffer from some illnesses and depression

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Everyone in the forum has the right to express his opinions and expressions absolutely freely

Helpful topics I comment on, post positive interaction and bad topics I report, and place negative interaction

This is done freely

• Useful or interesting 2

I am only a week here and never I lied about something. I am agree with some post but disagree with other. I always make my opinion known and even if it is criticizing another but always do it polite and not insult others. We have rules we are follow and we have to be help and useful otherwise we are not helping the forum advanced.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

That is the problem people are ready to take revenge than use it as suggestions. So, my suggestion is to do whatever you want because there are some peoples who won't listen to you but they will realize after they receive warning points. Help the needy members and learn as much as you can.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If a member create wrong topic then ofcourse we should not agree with him and especially me try to show him the mistake while let him to edit the topic becuase for his wrong information many member will learn wrong information too.. So we everyone should criticism with the topic if the topic contain wrong information.. But its true spammer basically agree with all topic                  

On 5/24/2020 at 4:32 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah you are doing good things,  but bro you can see for your self there are so meany posts which is wrong in idea, but every posts say " i agree with you" i mean we all know the posts are not right but they keep agreeing and finish there posts.

If we see some wrong posts we should put a comment to make it right and avoid agreeing on it if we know it's really wrong. Actually we can report those who gave false information here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

6 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

If we see some wrong posts we should put a comment to make it right and avoid agreeing on it if we know it's really wrong. Actually we can report those who gave false information here. 

Yeah you are right we can report them and they will get warning points, but giving second chance will make things better, if we try to teach them they will change and do better posts for the future, but if they give you sad react then that will be disappointing. 

On 8/1/2020 at 3:11 PM, TheRaed said:

No one can force you to an opinion
On the contrary, we are not robots so that our response is always positive and repeated
I will always give my honest opinion

Well if we think this forum is our and we don't want in this forum.spread wrong information, then give honest opinion because sometimes few members not research properly and post in this forum,

if we did not agree against that post then give our honest reaction, and don't criticise only highlight that points which point we didn't agree,

if we do this then the post creator also realizes, where he do mistake and next time he provide good topic are post.

So everyone always gives honest opinion its our Responsibility'.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

Yeah you are right we can report them and they will get warning points, but giving second chance will make things better, if we try to teach them they will change and do better posts for the future, but if they give you sad react then that will be disappointing. 

Yes I'm also think that there is no need to for hurry decision and a second chance is what makes people concider their mistake and become better. If one make a mistake he may try to change and can help in the future but if one is ban forever he will not be make the improve and we maybe lose a useful person.

I find it strange what you ask if people are lying on their comments and even if they do it is difficult to know. I am sure you can't trust anyone a lot but there is no reason for this either. I don't also see a reason to question anyone if he is not telling the truth and only agreeing with someone but to do that you must also have a point and make a comment that has thoughts in it and is helping somehow the reader with advice or an answer to a question. I do not mind if they all agree or not, I try to read the point of the comment.

• +2 1

I think if you are saying the right thing, you should not back down and always do the right thing. And if someone says something bad to you, report it

• +2 1

I can promise you , if am disgusted by the comment, then am sure going to react , so this is one of the best thing that can work for me, the reactions I put I rate according to what I see.

Good posts get between 3-4 and an extream one I give 5 , a bad one can get -1 to -3 a really bad one can get -5 ,and  I have no apology for that, we have been given that tool to protect this forum and we shall protect it.

i thought about this point before but i figured out that this forum is for discussion , writing wrong ideas and force others to accept it  is not right , if these type of people don't accept discussion i don'y reply to theit topics at all to avoid getting negative rates , would prefer to leave it to admins  to deal with that post or topic

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/23/2020 at 11:22 AM, betelihem said:

do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea

No you won't accept the idea if you know it is wrong even if you are given sad reactions because we are here to learn and share good ideas not to mislead each other.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I don't know about what you ask it is up to everyone and each situation to understand the topic and tell his view only if he has something good to add otherwise only saying that we agree makes no use for the reader to read this post and of course it will not get a like.

• +2 1

I always say what I feel about the post and help the discussion with new information about the topic that I know and is not written in the post or the replies, hopefully this can help others to learn more and perhaps this way I will get more views on my replies and posts.

No, in fact, there are very excellent topics that deserve the highest degree of positive evaluation, and in return there are actually SCAM issues and do not contain any benefit, or the owner of them does not make any effort in them to put any additional information or ask a question or a rich and useful discussion and thus deserve negative interaction.

• +1 1

I definitely think the best ways to be always be honest about our feelings ,it is the only way to be true to ourselves so at the end of the day we should always speak the truth only we should not hide our feelings and we should only give good advice on this site .This post is a really good post it brings into focus a really important issue.

Expression of genuine and true meanings and emotions impact the well being of the users. The users must be open to all kind of constructive criticisms and opinions that are bombarded at them. True and positive influencing can shape the mind of the users in a good way.

• +1 1

Every form of reaction in this place is valid and the truth is we need to follow the exact kind of work and truce that does work for us , the truth is we need to work hard to make sure that we are able to balance a lot of comments and reactions, there is a disction going on in this place and the truth is we need to offer valid form of information to really define what are the good things that work for you. and every reaction is valid thats why we have all of them there, sad negative positive , warm and so on, every reaction is valid

• +1 1

I don't know a lot about this subject. If I find a post that is clearly violating the rules of the forum, I give negative rating and I report it too to the authority of the forum. If a post or comment is making the forum bad it does not need to be here or it should shown that we don't want this here.

• +1 1

This is the good information you have provided. I also do sad comments on a post if it look meaningless and breaking rules. But i do not immediately report it there are many people who are new and do not know about the rules. So it is our duty to help them ao that they can do better.

• +1 1

Everyone should be able to give their knowledge and experiences on any subject
 since there is content to create and there is a lot of work to do, in addition 
to this they would have more interaction

• +1 1

I always answer honestly. If something is wrong we have to say it, not shut it up or ignore it, only then will we improve the forum every day.

For example: if I notice that a content is wrong in what it says, what I try to do is a constructive criticism of the author, I try to respectfully indicate where it was wrong, in order to correct it.

This is how we all improve.

• +1 1