How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

Hello ,if I see something bad on the forum ,I report it to the administration of this forum,since it can not be clogged ,since it is a tutorial For all users ,this is what I Express the real feelings that I really feel about the forum.

I try to always stand up straight and say what I think. If I'm really impressed, I'll tell you about it! It's really cool, I love people who tell the truth, whatever it is. But if suddenly, a person is lying to me, I feel it, and I don't believe him!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 5/24/2020 at 1:20 PM, BrolySSJ said:

This is very sad to see that people in this forum can be vindictive. From what you are saying here it seems that all you were trying to do was to comment on the post and help the guy out so that he does not get banned or receive a warning point in the future, and personally i woudl be grateful if someone in this forum had to do that for me because it shows their kindness. Don't worry about the bad reaction, some people just do not appreciate good comments. Keep going though.

Well said sister it is a great points that you have highlighted many new members would be able to come aware about the banning and many warning points always try to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I mean it depends on how the topic worked out in his explanation if there are some contradictions then we shall explain it throughly and without affect the emotions too much as it can hurt someone and we all know that fact.

Yes my friend it's a really eye-opening content. I really think people must post content that are informative and full of ideas. I really think people should put thier honest reviews following rules and regulations of the forum.i hope you all report content that are actually useless and negative to our admins.

• +3 1

One of the rules of this forum is that the content of what you post is correct. If you agree to the mistake, then this means that you are publishing a post that harms people, and therefore it is not useful and can be considered fraud .. Even if it gives you a sad reaction, do not give up on saying the correct word

On 5/23/2020 at 12:38 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

if i find a post that breaks the rules i don't sad react, i report it to the admins immediately, if they get angry for me giving telling them that their post is repeated or breaks the rules then they are childish IMO

Hello dear colleague, I could not agree more with you for the simple reason that this great forum is a fairly serious platform therefore I think it is a good initiative on your part
Good luck and raté grace for the whole community
A big greeting

Hello my friend I'm fine thank you
This is one of the most important points that everyone must take into account. We must express our opinion and feelings with complete sincerity. This allows us to learn better.
The forum provides us with comfort in expression, so we must be very clear in the comment and do not say that I agree to something against our conviction because this may provide false information to some.

• +2 1

The forums are specially created for dialogue, presenting different points of view, differing opinions, and discussing the target topics. Each person should be neutral and positive, so that the discussion is objective and useful .. Personally, write comments naturally, without pretension or compliment.

I agree that wr should always be sincere and honest about our post and replies. If you happen to encounter another member who violated the rules, you can inform them in a proper manner, that way they will not get offended and give you a bad rep. 

I always try to make my contents with my own thoughts and feelings. I usually read others posts and understand it and analyse it in my own way. So the comment I make here is from my of point of view and it may or may not differ from the views of other people. I believe that everyone should have their own opinion and should not always others opinion. And I do google search, if i want to know more about a topic, so I'll get more knowledge. 

There is no one in this world who express their feelings 100% correctly. There must be some lie in that. And its good way that someone express their real feelings, because its relax their hearts from huge burden.

You have given a good point of view. You are right. Sometimes i feel if i get any negative rate for just teaching him what i know. I comment with my real feeling and experience. Not everyone should have to agree with it. But if i am wrong then teach me instead of giving negative rating. Everyone has their own perspective. Feel free to teach us instead of giving the feeling of disappointment.

• +3 1

The sad reacts are on the basis of personal feelings and views most of the time but it should be on the basis of technical  isues and the content of the writer.

Some membersvof this forum doing spam.If we do not say anything they can not stop do this crime. It is our responsibility to support administrative clean this forum 

• -2 1

I always try to express my thoughts in posts or in official matters with honesty , but when it come across to my personal lofe or matters I quite telling about how I feel or observe things 

I share my opinion freely. This is what my conscience dictates. I try as much as possible to advise members of my response to the posts, even if only slightly. This is our role in the forum. We must accept everyone's opinions.

• Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, CryptoSkye said:

if you are asking about how expressive, how real my comments or post is, then it depends. i really do not care if someone gave me a negative reaction since i was just voicing out my opinion on that matter and maybe it could have help them more, right?

Yeah, some of our expression may not be of benefit to some members here, so they easy tap on the negative reaction, while the expression is of benefit to some members so they give a positive one

12 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yeah, some of our expression may not be of benefit to some members here, so they easy tap on the negative reaction, while the expression is of benefit to some members so they give a positive one

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I think if we work hard here and share a good quality post then we not need to worry about reactions because the moderator know that the post is good quality but someone give negative react maybe he/she doesn't know the use of reaction, but we only work hard for the purpose of getting more and sharing good information..

6 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I think if we work hard here and share a good quality post then we not need to worry about reactions because the moderator know that the post is good quality but someone give negative react maybe he/she doesn't know the use of reaction, but we only work hard for the purpose of getting more and sharing good information..

Yeah that's true mate, quality post that is of benefit to the group, am sure the moderators know if a post is quality or if a post really doesn't deserve a negative reputation. So let try and often make our post quality

Well I am very open about what or how I feel. However I do not  believe, its your feelings you should be posting, rather facts or evidence based post is more need of the hour here. I can write something that might be offensive to someone, yet if it is based on facts, then that's what is required here. For eg. if someone invested in btc big time, and you have facts that, btc price may come down, and you come and post here, then it doesnt matter if you hurt his feelings, you told the truth, however you might be punished with negative reputation for hurting his feelings...

I hope you report all the content that is useless and negative to our administrators and I was just expressing my opinion on that and maybe it can help them more since someone gave me negative feedback but I really did Don't worry and I really think people can post informative and informative content and follow the rules of the forum for proper review then these will not happen anymore

My preference to wmke a post is that I always use my personal knowledge and shrare my experience by creating a post among the users.  Because it's very necessary to have own opinion ,so that other people makes mistakes in showing their skill because they haven't enough knowledge to deals with it.

You are not wrong to do this. But, unfortunately, many members do not know how to listen to other opinions and advice and end up taking revenge on it. I think you have to be fair, giving your best and helping those in need. Your reward will come because you work well and with a good heart. It is sad that these people do not accept and act like this, because one hour it will weigh and will suffer for not listening to who wanted to help. But I think so: do your part.

On 5/24/2020 at 3:59 AM, Honny143 said:

You do good job to encourage new members but always its not good, because still also some members doing spam, if we don't say anything then they can't  change, present we see this forum works strictly so its also our responsibility to do something and support administration to clean this forum.

Honestly am happy reading this post, he constructed the post very well, but I think he is doing the right thing mate, we are here to learn, and I don't think posting things that ain't genuine shouldn't be a welcome idea, because when we post thing that are wrong, people will easily be misguided. Like we the newbies, anything we see here ,we think they are all correct because we don't know much about cryptocurrency.