How can we know if any site scam or not?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

How can we know if any site scam or not??

I'm glad to know about this helpful site for checking some online crypto sites if they are legit or not and if it's cloud mining sites I don't have time to check on them because I have concluded that they are all scam and I will never use them for investments.

Not all website are listed there its always better to check how they operate mostly scam website offers high return of Investment which you can easily spot that there project are scam because of there percentage in ROI.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I will say that I do not trust this type of platform, especially scamadviser, since many times it has let me down with some platforms that I considered safe in this scam detector.

There are many methods that help us know the sites that are not honest. We can search for the site’s information, its creation date, and proof of payment. Many sites can help us with that.

On 5/18/2020 at 8:13 AM, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends, I will talk about my topic today about the possibility of knowing whether the profitable site is true or not. Using scamdivers.com All we have to do is go to the site and put the link to the site that we are working on, then we have three possibilities Green .. the site is honest Yellow color .. the site is doubtful Red color You can also see your colleagues ’comments and add your friend’s comment

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٨-١٠٠٧٤٢.png

There are these kinds of site that do detect scam site but they are not %100 accurate because they don't take into members review into consideration which is very important they only focus on the domain weather it is registered in an appropriate channel.

That is not the best way to determine which websites are scam, because even these websites that claim that they are listing scams can be bought by scammers and they can get paid to say one website is legitimate, so be aware of this possibility too and don't put too much faith into any website because even the best websites can turn out to be scammers some day.

Edited by lharost
  • Useful or interesting 1

Well for me i did a basis for my own, i know a site is fake when it offers a high payment without any capital or even it has capital. It gives you offer like a high percentage of income. I always don't believe on that.

Well I never knew that there is a site which we could use to identify a site which is scam or not, if actually this site works very well it will be very great and very helpful to us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I see platforms like this which accumulate reviews from sites users and then make up sites rating where you can check is site scam or not. This is great for all internet users 

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing this information, but there are many sites online that are hacked, we do not get any profit from working on these sites, so if you have any 100% that we can turn on from these sites, then we share this  Thanks for working on the site

some of sites are obviously scam and you can know it from title for example 2x your money its totally scam or will be.you introduce us a site i used it i want to share another site like it : foxy rating you can check site scam or legit in this site.

In my opinion we must check such types of sites before joining there. That is why it is just hard to predict which one is really useful or on the contrary which one is scammed. 

On 5/18/2020 at 10:13 AM, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends, I will talk about my topic today about the possibility of knowing whether the profitable site is true or not. Using scamdivers.com All we have to do is go to the site and put the link to the site that we are working on, then we have three possibilities Green .. the site is honest Yellow color .. the site is doubtful Red color You can also see your colleagues ’comments and add your friend’s comment

Hello everyone here.  The cryptocurrency is an honest site. According to my personal experience, I was charged for the effort I put into this forum

I agree with you on this the best thing to do but the site you have shared does not contain details of all the sites that have been recently listed. Also, the majority of sites seem profitable at the beginning, or when there is the largest possible number of customers gathered, everyone is installed I appreciate your sharing this information with us, which in itself is suitable for identifying the site you will be working on

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I have use this website many times but the problem it's not really sure we have many result that the website is good and it's not trues it's a scam ,i think website pay scamadviers to put a good rate him 

Scamadviser is a great place to check if a site is a scam or not and it critically analyzes the site once you put in the url. However, the one way that i found to be much more helpful to me, is to do a simple google search of the site. There is bound to be some forums that have already discussed the site and there are some users who woudl have given their impressions and payment proofs if legit. This i think is the best way to see that a site is legit.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In my context, i observe the reviews of others. We can watch detailly in internet, crypto related sites and so on. Somewhat we can experiment ourselves

In my opinion the only way is to know from the starting whether the website is scam or not you have to get knowledge about the work you are doing even about digital world because they are targeting those peoples who are not having idea about this things so don't be so easy target to get into scam be prepared and help others to survive.

I think the greedy offers let us recognise about a site. Because sometimes the user get attracted for the high rewards. But that is the time when one must research about that site. Because no site gives anonymous or high rewards. And research about that qebsite when you find something like that. And then try to use that website. This will avoid your scams. 

• +3 1

On 5/18/2020 at 10:13 AM, issa123h said:

This website thats are tracking if the website is scam or legit, they also are not that much safer, because sometimes they can show you the site is legit because its pay at the currently time, but they turn to scam after noticed the site is not paying. 

• +5 1

Oh well Before this I don't have information regarding checking of scam sites I identify scam sites if these sites offered us something which are not possible in routine work. Therefore we need nothing worried about scam sites just we need to strong feelings for don't accept proposal from uncertain condition investment plan's. 

• +1 1

Whenever i want to join any site i check its credibility by viewing videos on YouTube. It is easy and secure way to check any site. I will also try this site. Thanks for sharing this. 

• +1 1

Check first the background of the site and its legitimacy. Because nowadays there's a lot of scam site out there. So you need to be wise in order for you to avoid being scam.

• +1 1

Yes, this is a good way to make sure of the sites that we see every day on the Internet, and I look at the date the site was created, the more ancient the date is, the more it increases the possibility that the site is true.

• -1 1

5 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

What if the site was newly created, because indeed the web is a new web that has just arrived. Can we guess it is a web scam, without having to look inside it.

Certainly we have to look at it and verify it, but I mean that this is one of the indicators that can be considered for websites.

• +1 2