How can we know if any site scam or not?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

How can we know if any site scam or not??

Hello my dear friends, I will talk about my topic today about the possibility of knowing whether the profitable site is true or not. Using scamdivers.com All we have to do is go to the site and put the link to the site that we are working on, then we have three possibilities Green .. the site is honest Yellow color .. the site is doubtful Red color You can also see your colleagues ’comments and add your friend’s comment

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٨-١٠٠٧٤٢.png

Yes I am knowing about this platform before a week and this is a very useful platform to predict the fake sites on the internet whenever I get any site regarding cryptocurrency I always search about the site on this platform

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

2 minutes ago, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Yes I am knowing about this platform before a week and this is a very useful platform to predict the fake sites on the internet whenever I get any site regarding cryptocurrency I always search about the site on this platform

Iherad about it yesterday my friend and when write my today first post talked about it for all beginner to not waste their times in afucking sitiies my friend

There is many sites on the internet that can provide security information details about the site and can tell you if the site is safe to use or not i think we all should try it and enhance their use in our lives.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thanks to share friend present we need this type sites to check which site genuine and which site is fake,because now online so many scam sites exist, and we don't no we invest are work in this sites some time later we loss money, so this type sites already gives information site legit are scam, its save our time and money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I have been using the old traditional method to find out the authenticity of the site or via YouTube videos, but this site will solve a lot of problems It is really amazing in this way we save time on fraudulent sites

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, koussai999 said:

There is many sites on the internet that can provide security information details about the site and can tell you if the site is safe to use or not i think we all should try it and enhance their use in our lives.

Please my friend I hope from you to share this duties with your friends here 

To every user here get benefit and to cancel scam sitiies thank you

Because of the large number of fake sites in the crypto world, it has become necessary to use a site like scamdivers.com in order to make sure that the site you are working on is safe and honest in payment

• +4 1

With scam adviser we can know if this website is a scam or not ! this is good way to know but I don't think that this website could find the new websites and know if its scam or not 

We have other sites that we can know if this sites are not trusted. They are reviewed depending on the users that used the platform.this make it easier for you to notice bad sites in those sites

• +2 2

5 hours ago, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends, I will talk about my topic today about the possibility of knowing whether the profitable site is true or not. Using scamdivers.com All we have to do is go to the site and put the link to the site that we are working on, then we have three possibilities Green .. the site is honest Yellow color .. the site is doubtful Red color You can also see your colleagues ’comments and add your friend’s comment

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٨-١٠٠٧٤٢.png

Yeah i also know this site and its good, to detect scam sites, but don't trust 100% there are a lots of sites like this and they depend on the currant situation of the site, and the see users review, most times new investing sites when you use this scamdetector it shows you its legit but investing sites don't stay longer they shut down and they take ppls money, so don't trust 100% bit i know its cool site tho.

• +2 3

Thank you very much for sharing this very important information for us I knew another website similar to this but already with this two is much better

Care that some scam site verifiers might be legitm and actually be the scam one that adds bot, fake comments so you can trust them.

In the end it's up to you to get feedback from more than only that single source.

Use other forums regarding such and see if there are reports of withdrawls and so on.

Look for more evidence 😉

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

just a general rule to remember, if some website promises you huge profits in a small period of time then it's probably a scam

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Just an honest opinion. Scamadviser are not reliable. There are project,sites or apps that pays a platform like that to put some negative info from their rival platform or pay for them to put theirselves on that and became looks legit.

There are a lot of sites out there that have scammed you. You liked this topic very much because we didn't understand which one is mine. From this topic I learned how to catch a scam. Thank you very much.

There are many of us who have been harassed a lot by scammer and I have lost a lot of money so we will always try to find out which site is better for me. I like this topic very much because I can find out from which topic

Sites like these can be useful for clueless beginners but once you have the experience you will kinda recognize a scam without putting much thought behind it. There have been cases where sites like these list something as SAFE but the site actually is a well operated scam. Be wary and always use your own common sense and intuition.

You have to make research about every app that you will need to join it. There are many ways to make research and find the best site, you can use trustpilot to search about that site and see its review and you can search it in youtube and you will find more reviews about it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have been using this scamdivers site to sort out the scam site but sometimes it shows low risk for even the most dangerous sites. So I recommend you, try to consider so many factors like users's review, uniqueness etc before sorting out any sites as the scams. 

• +1 1

While there are many similar efforts, I wouldn't just trust a website either. Perhaps if there are many honest people involved and create detailed reviews then it might worth something. Still it might be manipulated as well, by scammers trying to attack a new platform with invalid grounds, and ask them for money in order to remove the negative reviews. I've seen this happening with ICO's as well so I wouldn't be totally basing my opinion on just one website. Cross referencing is important when researching a project.

• +5 1

15 hours ago, neurolicious said:

Sites like these can be useful for clueless beginners but once you have the experience you will kinda recognize a scam without putting much thought behind it. There have been cases where sites like these list something as SAFE but the site actually is a well operated scam. Be wary and always use your own common sense and intuition.

If you did not use this site to help you ..

You need to work on the site and wasting your time before you suru if this site was scam or not so you can by using this to know immediately 

I have heard a lot about this site and I think it is very useful as it can help us discover and know fake sites from honest sites and this is very cool

4 hours ago, kizz said:

It depends on its reviews of the users and if they want your personal information. You must background check the sites and do not trust them especially when it involves your money.

Yes that's right and that is the reason why it will not work with new sites ! because no one has review it yet ! but I think they have to make something new to discover the new scam site fast 

I know this site , and i try it , but i don’t trust it , because there is same website scammers , but it give the a good rank, so the best way is cherche about his website and know what people said , and the experience of the other people with this website.