Cryptotalk as a cryptocurrency institute of learning - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Treat1234

Cryptotalk as a cryptocurrency institute of learning

You might somehow be surprise why I refer this forum as an institutes. Yes I mean it, I have quite some reasons why I refered this forum as an institutes of learning. 

Have you try to question your self what an institute is by definition?

Institute by definition is an organization founded to promote e.g it has to do by sharing knowledge,  interaction within learners and experts by sharing ideas, practice and training.

This is the definition of an institutes here we have this qaulities all combine together in this forum this enough serve as a reason to refer this forum as an intitute to learn.
Infact we can refer it more than an institutes because you learn, train by practice, sharing knowledge at same time you still earn.

This forum deserves to be respected in all areas in part of cryptoworld.

I agree with you. This forum is the institute of learning about crypto world. Here we can get the latest news about crypto currencies, crypto exchanges. Which help us to select better way and forum to earn. 

• +1 1

This forum is the best place to learn cryptography, so you can benefit from the experience of the rest of the members and ask them about anything, as there are organized sections for each section in cryptography and anyone can access the information he wants

Yes it's exactly the same job like the institut gives knowledge for who want the forum too give this knowledge like the institute ,it's open for all and any one can learn in this forum as i do every day.

9 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Infact we can refer it more than an institutes because you learn, train by practice, sharing knowledge at same time you still earn.

Very excellent it's really late I think of this after reading your post we I agree with you institute all has to do with anything about learning activities. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post

Well mate I totally agree with your statement this forum is great to learners, so we consider this forum as crypto institute because in this forum we learn so many thinks and gain knowledge from experts and we share our knowledge, like in institute are college how we learn like this in this forum also we learn.

Cryptotalk is the best place to learn about cryptocurrency and I have to thanks to my friend has referred me to this campaign when I am new I am not having any idea about the cryptocurrency but at the time passes I am giving myself more knowledgeable by working in this campaign and I think if people take this campaign serious and make contents more valuable then they will get more knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Edited by Jimmy26

Totally agree with you,this forum is like a free institute of learning because it has full of different information that can teach everyone about this newly digitalized world. This is an effective way of finding new styles and strategies when dealing with crypto without the needs of spending money to pay for the real institute that teach us with it.

I completely agree with you, that the analogy of a forum CryptoTalk  at the institute is an accurate analogy, because we as members of this forum learn and increase knowledge about cryptography, and we help each other by exchanging ideas and discussions about cryptocurrencies

Yes you are right this is a very good platform and it is doing a very good work for everyone not only it is providing money but also its shares so much of knowledge regarding cryptocurrency

Yes mate this forum of cryptotalk is worth to be called an institute because it has the qualities of an institute and it can be more than that when we look at the services it offers of enabling us to learn while earning and this is the promoting of the use of cryptocurrency therefore, we must also teach others what we learn from this forum if we can't invite them here.

You're very right and I agree with you currently this is the best place to learn about cryptocurrencies are many adjectives that can qualify it 

What you say is true that this forum is similar to institutes because we can learn many important things that we always need within the fields of encryption and also this forum contains a very large number of useful and important posts for everyone

Yes, you can say that, or perhaps we say about the forum that it is an academic in the field of the world of cryptocurrencies here in the forum you learn and earn money

59 minutes ago, marchal87 said:

Yes, you can say that, or perhaps we say about the forum that it is an academic in the field of the world of cryptocurrencies here in the forum you learn and earn money

The forum teaches a lot about cryptocurrency so therefore is an institute of learning and also earning to my own view bro

This is the best platform for learning for both newbies and legendaries, also this forum is really inspiring many people on starting using cryptocurrencies. 

yes we can't deny the fact that cryptotalk providing a great source for learning hence we can call it as an institution where we learn daily lot of new things about the crypto and trading..and i want to just thank to the team of cryptotalk for their restless work

Yes you are right it is just like the institute for we crypto lovers because it gives me knowledge related to cryptocurrency and for me it is everything

On 5/14/2020 at 10:53 PM, Treat1234 said:

Institute by definition is an organization founded to promote e.g it has to do by sharing knowledge,  interaction within learners and experts by sharing ideas, practice and training.

Since you put it that way I think you are correct. There are many interested articles and many articles contain educational information. There are also many opportunities you can find and makes the time spent here valuable.

4 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Since you put it that way I think you are correct. There are many interested articles and many articles contain educational information. There are also many opportunities you can find and makes the time spent here valuable.

Ok their might be many definitions  that suit the definition of institute but main truth definition is a place organized for high learning activities

3 hours ago, Adarsh001 said:

cryptotalk as a currency

This forum is normal currencies but a forum where we can share ideas and all gain from each other. It is a forum to learn everything as possible about cryptocurrencies. 

Every Forum has unique way to educate there users I guess cryptotalk is one of the best forum that I joined  to and other will be beermoney forum this two website forum is very helpful in many ways, Cryptotalk mainly focus on educating people on cryptocurrency which is great.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

This is agreeable, as when we have a Crypto community i think it's always on the notion of having to created threads as to how information can be shared and maybe reuse this information to making other use if it, as we might have some users who might use this information on their own projects, as blockchain is vast on ecoute

Yes, this forum deserves respect and can be called as an institute one way or another as long as it maintains its cleanliness and provides useful and good information to its members and to all who have a desire to learn. If we want it as an institute, we should pay more attention to providing good topics and explanations.

yeah , i also think it but we need to pay in institute for learning purpose 🙂 but here we got knowledge as well we'll experienced in Crypto market also , in future i sure cryptotalk demands come closer to bitcointalk .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg