You must get banned!!!! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

All these rules are necessary to be followed if we want to prevent ourselves from banning in the forum, but the one who created this topic is also banned

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No matter how educated you are, if you don't follow the rules of the forum, they are banned. If you want to be safe from the ban, you must follow these posts and if you accept the full idea then work in the forum, the moderators will accept them.

Thank you for sharing such types of information about crypo talk. Yes any forum not allow to break rule if you break rule Crypto plateform banned your account.if you post irrelevant, useless post also be banned so we careful in our post 

On 5/10/2020 at 9:14 PM, Shahud said:

all the points which you have mentioned are real.we should keep all of them in mind to avoid banning.and usually i don't create topics i just post comments over the topics.but after reading your post will try to create good topics to aboid banning

There is a lot of users that gets banned due to lacking of knowledge about the rules and regulations and will end up having a disappointment to cryptotalk so we really need to make sure that they know the rules and regulations.

On 5/10/2020 at 5:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

You discuss very valuable topics.  There are many one who doesn’t know about proper rules.  That's why they can be banned.  From your post they can know why they can be banned. 

Yet, brother I don't think every one of your focuses to delete our account, some of focuses gives notice focuses not erased promptly, yet because of offer this helpful topic,but I can't comprehend what's occur in this forum.some old individuals accounts additionally prohibited, and they know each standard then how its conceivable to defies guidelines, so now it's truly tough opportunity to work in this forum, so consistently works under the forum rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

We always have to be careful about making good posts. You have to understand the specific post. We need to be careful about the rules of post creation, repitition  of posters, creation of irrelevant posts etc. If you are not careful about this things, there is a possibility of being banned.

Thanks dear for posted really informative topic for mostly new beginner , your each points help us lots to learn how to work safely in forum ,I see lots of members banned so it's very important to understand first how to work in forum .

This is really a nice topic. Cryptotalk has some rules and regulation. 

We must follow the rule. There are some people who copy some

post from another. It’s not right.i think that people here are banned 

because of it.so we should follow the rule, do not copy paste. And

Always make useful thing. thank you.

@Babubu609 This is a nice post you have share with us friend as this is very important to we beginners most especially the newbies just joining the forum that this forum has its rules and regulations which can leads to one account being banned when violated and that is why the best needs to be done on CryptoTalk as a beginner first just joining the forum is to go to the about the forum section and reads posts extensively more on the forum rules and regulations. I just hope this post will serve as notification to us all on the rules and regulations of the forum that will prevent our account from being banned.

What a wonderful information you have shared with all of us . I absolutely agree with you . We all need to try our best that we didn't break the rules of the forum .I think if we follow all these rules which are mention in the forum . Then our account is safe and secure 

Hi dude it's necessary to know that if you break the rules of the Cryptotalk platform you must be banned. You should to keep patience and understanding. You should to work hard daily and also fair work. Don't copy text from any sources. 

You hit the nail at the right position mate,We may get banned as of any points that you mentioned.and i optimism all and sundry of this forum make out these rules.These are fantastically central for us to go on operational in this forum.everyone wants to be a lot suspicious about these.

Everyone not break rule with their own happiness sometime such things happens which a person don't want but some are make fun and done bad work and break rules regularly and posted bad comment they should have to punished properly.

my friend if you work hard you can't bannad.  But you work without seriously you can be bannad.  So be careful in your work.         

That just the thing about this forum once you break or violate a single rule you are faced with the consequence of getting banned

Awesome post brother. These are the things that we need to avoid. The moderators ban our account if we dont follow any single rule of the forum. The points in this post are very helpful to save your account from being banned by the moderators.

If you break the rules and if you not respected the other person just like girls then you well banned.if you not posted to much then your well be banned.

Thanks for sharing this with us. You have mentioned all the points that may cause for our banning. We always should follow this rules to keep secure our account from getting banned or warning points. We should always post useful, interesting and informative things to others               

• +2 1

Hello my all dear friends i ama brand new in this forum i did not have too much knowledge about this so please support me i will be thankful for the support of my seniors.

This is very helpful information for me and all newbies. I have heard about getting banned.  When we are greedy to earn money we face all these things.  We thing we are skilled and it is not better  for this forum if we cheat.  Those ideas that we have are easily cureable by technology in this modern era of internete.  If we follow just rules and do 2 to 3 posts per week which are helpful for all we can get everything like money,  reputation, and communication skills.

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I want to ask that if we just work hard regularly and don't make senseless posts and never make big mistakes we will never got banned

• +3 1

We should keep all of them in mind to avoid banning.and usually i don't create topics i just post comments over the topics. There are strictness in rules of forum because there are also spammers increasing on the forum. The members most exposed to the ban are the new members. Banning and wp should be giving to spammers , multiple accounts users, and low quality posters if low qaulity post are higher than the good qaulity post or let it be deleted.