You must get banned!!!! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Absolutely you have shared all such things that all junior members should read this post. Whenever someone unfollows the rules of such forum closed or leads a useless post, not only will his post be deleted but his account can also be closed. So always, if you follow the rules of the forum, you will post a creative and not only will you have a positive rating but will be an account  safe

• +4 1

Yes you said right you must have gotten if you break the rules of this forum and also you get banned if you lose your patience so I suggest you that you must be follow the rules of this forum and do not copy the text from any source you should to create your own post and topics and keep patience good luck

I know the reason why newbies are banned because in the start they can not fallow the rules .they copy paste the data they stole the other post .they think that they use wise by copy paste they complete there hundred post.its not a wise.plese fallow the rules if you fallow all rules and keep a use ful post wich are very informative and unique which help the other members.then never account be banned .se i advised to the newbies please fallow all rules to work for a longer period at this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very informative posts and it's very important for newbies like me. I think every newbies should read the rules first so we can understand what to here. I think the biggest problem is ip because i am using my laptop right now because of the lockdown but when i am able to go back to my normal life i wish i could use my phone."

• +1 1

A very nice topic.  I agree with you.  I'm new here. As a newbie I don't know much. I think I will be banned if I don't follow the rules of crypto.  So everyone has to be careful.

Before working on the forum we need to have a good idea about all the rules of this forum.  And we all have to follow those rules.  Otherwise our account may become a band.  There are many rules that we have to follow before posting a good idea, not bothering any members, not sharing any link in the forum, not discussing any political issues.  Thank you.

Breaking the rules and regulations can possibly restrict us or get us ban in this forum, but some of the things mentioned above will not banned us, they will only give us warning points, what we should do is give importance of this forum, which give us good amount of rewards, protect it to keep it and stays longer and have discipline in that way no one will get banned from the forum.

you are right about all that but there is bigginer they do not know about the rules and about what you said , but this true all the points which you have mentioned are real.we should keep all of them in mind to avoid banning.and usually i don't create topics i just post comments over the topics.but after reading your post will try to create good topics to aboid banning , so i hope i answer about that question and i hope the better for us .

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This very true sea have to be very careful as We may get banned because of any points that you mentioned.and i hope everyone of this forum know these rules.These are very important for us to continue working in this forum.everyone needs to be much careful about these.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I accept that there are significant purposes behind the boycott that should be stayed away from, the most significant of which are the various records, duplicates and glue. The individuals generally presented to the boycott are the new individuals. Much obliged to you for reminding the individuals. At last, adherence to the discussion rules is the best for everybody.

• +2 1

Now increasing members in Cryptotalk .This have some rules and regulations. We must follow it .Throufh increasingthe members also spammers .so our small mistakes will bea reason for ban your account. Be carefull and dont made mistakes.

For effective working at any site the sincerity and honesty are too much important factors.like this for working here the implimention of rules and regulations are much important.so always try to follow rules and don't try to copy paste so that we should be safe from getting ban.

You must abide by the rules of the site in order to protect yourself from the ban and to ensure that you continue to work on the site, as through work on this site we can gain knowledge and material benefit in addition to informing us of all updates in this area 

This rules is very helpfull for me because i am new here! 

I follow all the rules. I am very carefull about that. And this rules is very helpfull for those who join cryptotalk recently. And i am very thankfull for you focusing our attention on rules!  

Every forum have some rules. I think people got easily payment from this site but this is not reality. They need to maintain so many rules for paid.I am a new member of this site. From this post I learn many things and I hope I will maintain this rules. Thank you mate. 

Ban is not for get every members. In this platform nobody wants to get ban.You follow all rules.this topic is very helpful to bigginers also.if you listen carefully in Cryptotalk platform and  dont repeat same topic to  post.

This is a useful post we all beginners must learn from to prevent us from getting banned from the forum and this is the reason why the senior members always advice we beginners to read about the forum rules and regulations first before we start to post on the forum. All these above mentioned rules and regulations needs to be strictly followed and we should be cautious of violating them.

Yes you are right my brother if you break the forum rules then you got the banned no doubt here. So I say you don't break the forum rules and follow the rules of forum. Be respectful.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend you are right if you do mistake then there is no doubt that your account will be blocked because it is your mistake . So simple obey the forum rules.

• +1 1

I think there are many reasons crypto banned you if you have multiple accounts don't follow the rules and regulation give negative reputation to others involve politics and war copy paste grammatical mistake etc

Good recommendations and very clear, something I also found by another post in some comments, indicate that it is good not to use bold characters, unless they are keywords that people can identify more easily.

Yes dear that are good point you raised about ban so every budy on this plateform try to avoid these strictly and creating attractive post for earning. 

I really like your topic. You have gathered information that I have not seen before. I am very happy with you. The way you have created topic and worked so hard, if every member does the same, we will make this platform very good. We can all prevent your account from being blocked by following what you have said. We must do everything according to Cryptotalk rules.

• +5 1

All the advices which you share are really helpful for everyone who don't want be banned. I should try all these advices. I don't break the rules. I only write my own mind thoughts. So please everyone should take your eyes on these lines and don't forget these. This will help you become a power able member of the forum. 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

These are the rules of the forum and if you will break them than you will definitely get banned don't worry the moderators are more active.