You must get banned!!!! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

This topic is important for all members, not just beginners, because there are members who make such mistakes, it is good for everyone to understand this topic because it will protect them from being banned

Yes, exactly who can be banned due to the board of many things, even if your post is irrelevant, who can be banned from.Even if you have more than one account ,you can be banned even if you break the rules and regulations of this forum, then even if you do not comment according to your post, you are banned .

On 5/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

Knowing all the rules is not just enough, to become successful we should keep these rules in mind while posting comments or topics and follow them all. If we don't want to be banned than we should follow all the rules. 

• +2 1

You must get ban for making and posting useless message that will mislead others. Negative reactions is giving to uneducative post and reply, for this try as much as possible to have a very good topic and post. For newbies like me, don't just post but know the content of  the Post

You have make a decent post to warn us what we need to follow and what we should get away so our records can be protected. Its miserable to be restricted on the grounds that there are numerous advantages from this gathering, lets keep the principles.

Yes,you must be banned,if your activities will lead Against the rules of cryptotalk forum again and again. If you want to avoid banned,then you have to mantain all the rules and systems of the site. You have never follow the forbidden activities in here. As a conscious member of the site,we  have to make positive and usefull posts for the site those must be topic related.                             

Banning from this forum is permanent and the corresponding IP address is banned permanently. So must be very careful in following the rules and avoid getting banned 

• +4 1

There are many rules of this forum you follow easily and that  if we do not follow this rule our IDs will be banned within the rules.One of the rules here is that if we use multiple accounts or copy-paste and post here or run multiple accounts with the same IP, our accounts will be banned.

The right thing is when you break that law, you will get his punishment .

.  .  .  Therefore, whoever breaks the daily of any site can be given it. 

.  .  Hundred grams want us to work well and if we avoid being a sister, then we should not break these everyday  .  .  .  .  

.  .  When we follow daily, we will not have to face any kind of difficulties. .

Hello my friend Thank you for these useful tips for every beginner, and on my part I was once banned because I did not know enough about the rules and conditions and did not take into account the things that must be done so that the ban is not completed Thanks again my friend, and I will observe these procedures well

Breaking the rules can possibly restrict or ban us here in this forum,but some of you mentioned above will not banned us,they will only give us warning points. What we should do is,give importance of this forum who give us good amount of rewards,protect it to keep it stays longer and have discipline in that way,no one will get banned.

Good posts dear.All the points mention by you are very useful for newbies.It will help them to be careful of doing these mistakes.Thanku dear. 😇😇

Thanks for alot of information about banned 🚫 if you can't follow these rules u got banned i appreciate your knowledge and your post its very impormative for everyone

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

It is a scary thing. You will be banned. A really terrible word. I hope that my account will not be banned. I feel that I will be banned if I breathe. Thank you for clarifying the points that we must avoid in order to remain safe. I wish you good luck.

Getting banned seems to tell you that you are not respecting the roles and regulations of this forum or the technical team realizes any improper login

You have seen us the best example of getting banned from this forum and you have been also banned because of breaking such rules that you have explained in your own topic. I also firmly follows the rules and regulations of this forum.

First of all, so that you have not told such things of the society because you are going to come I think that because you are not there, they should know about these things so that they have to wear an account. And what am I to do rich, will I share such love so that society 

• +2 1

The points that you mentioned in your post are very necessary for all members to become a good member of the forum and to avoid the breaking of the rules. So we should always respect the forum rules and should not accross the limits.

in general you have made a pretty good post.  now I understand why I can easily get a ban.  to be honest, I didn't know about everything, thanks.

Create your post and be avoid of those type of contents that are harmful for your post not create those type of post that is duplicate and not that type of contents that are copy paste and useful for other and special one not create fake reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed mate.We may get restricted as a result of any focuses that you mentioned.and I trust everybody of this discussion realize these rules.These are significant for us to keep working in this forum.everyone should be a lot of cautious about these.

When one or a member alter the rules and regulation guiding the forum after several warning and is not ready to change his attitude he will be banned from the cryptocurrency thanks.

• +2 1

Hi fellows this is a forum where there are many poeple work together so keep in mind the rules follow them carefully ..so that you would not be banned.our seniors define very clearly all rules .

Yes you must get banned if you will not follow the rules and regulations of the forum.If you will not work properly,If you will make multiple accounts,If you will do copy paste from others you will get banned.Try to follow the rules.