You must get banned!!!! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Thank you for this important post. There are many new members who don't have any idea why a account can banned. As a result they did mistake and banned from this forum. That's why I will suggest everyone to read this post. 

• +2 1

You most get banned if you alter the rules and regulations guiding the forum. If you are a scammer and if you are not allow by one way or the other and you follow another way out.

• +1 1

i honestly support these trend that if a member decides to deliberately go against the forum regulations then such a Number should be ban in other to serve as a lesson to other members to

Yes we can ban in this condition. Most of us we seen such as low quality post and repeated post. So many post on this forum which is totally against of forum . So many post like how to earn money ,yobit is good exchanger and other like this . This type of post is so repeated. So don't make this type of post which is based on useless quality and repeated. With this you can ban permanently from this forum. I think this forum is great opportunity to earn and learn.

• +1 1

it is true if you not following the crypto talk rules and regulations

you must be banned 

and i think its almost for every other job requirements that when you cheated in your job you will be warned 

so in here you also do a job 

so be honest to your work and don't take shortcuts other while you get banned

There are some rules and regulations for working in the forum that everyone has to follow. Anyone who breaks these rules and regulations must be banned. Everyone should work according to the rules.

Dear fellow your information is very true and all the points that you have mentioned above all are correct and to become successful on this forum you should follow these rules and to be very careful on this forum and one little mistake can lead us to ban our account.

not everything infringement can get the client restricted, but rather the client will be prohibited if the client is demonstrated to have regularly abused or has submitted a genuine infringement.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

Few points doesn't seem like good reasons for you to get banned especially if you do that by mistake (only once or twice). Such as you should not get banned for creating one or two low quality posts, only warning points should be given so you can avoid that mistake in the future.

• +3 1

Great recommendations dear friend, I also want to indicate that when we are going to create new topics, let's do new and not repeated topics since this is one of the great reasons why many are receiving warnings, also when we comment some posts let's do it with knowledge since if not other people will notice.

Friend, you touch points that the new ones should take into account, the bans within the for Cryptotalk are a way to keep the forum clean of people who abuse the platform or look for a way to harm other users, in my opinion the system of bans is very fair to those who break the forum rules.

If you want to get benifit from this forum ,then you should follow all the rules given above. By breaking any rule your account will be banned, so be very careful and useful to the community because unuseful and meaningless members will be banned from this forum.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

Thanks to remind me dude all the rules and regulations  again of the forum i also see.that people got.banned because they do a cheating reputation or plagarized the information  

• +1 1

My friend you are right, i think we should read the rules and regulations and respect them. please don't break the rules otherwise you will be banned .because crypto platform is very easy to use and earn money. 

We can be banned if we do not comply with the rules of the forum, make good useful posts and respect other users of cryptotalk that way we will not be banned.

• +1 1

Yes absolutely any member who didn't follow the policies of the forum should banned. And you have explain each and everything on wonderful way. I really appreciate your post.  The most important thing we need to follow the rules to avoid banning. 

I Concord with what you said,I think anyone who is band from cryptotalk,he didn't follow the rules and regulations of the forum,or he created a topic that is not useful to the members of the forum,so any time you want to post follow the instructions and abide by the rules and regulations.

I thank you for this information and I hope that it will benefit me and every novice person who does not know what the site is or how it is used

My brother i am very very obliged to for guiding me and all other means bignners brother at the initial stage all of us wants to earn a lot and for this we want to create more topics and get reputation but we don't know the rules and don't follow them so my dears when you work on any platform there are rules for using that platform

thank you for this topic my friend it was very helpful for me because i am a beginner. we must get banned if we dont follow the rules and regulations here because in every topic or forum there is a rules that must be follow if we dont follow it the the moderators or administrators will check our post and once they notice we break some rules our account will be ban.

1 hour ago, Shami135 said:

All these steps are very important. If our account banned then we have lost every effort and hard working. We will not access to our account again. I want to add something about this , if we get reputation by cheating the we shall be banned.

Thank you for notifying us once a member joined this forum he or she must make its first priority to be on knowing more about how the forum works I mean the rules and regulations,how to avoid been banned  but there is something I saw it last week it says when you account got banned you can claim it you are sure that you didnt violate any rules and regulations 

Do not copy paste other person's content here otherwise you will get banned on this website they apply the plagiarism software on what you have uploaded if you get caught then you will get banned.

and another don't violate the rules otherwise you will get ban.

By the way, you have shared this useful information which gives tips to all the members to avoid the warning point and account banned. And in such a post you have done all the tips that every member can save themselves from loss and therefore can work and stay in the forum. If we want to stay in the forum, then we should only create useful and unique content by following the rules and regulations of the forum. 

Numerous are prohibited for their different botches. One of the common botches isn't taking after the rules and directions of this forum properly. So you would like to know the precise rules of this gathering. Not replicating someone's post is one of them. No one needs to be prohibited.

Dear friend you are right if we break the rules that you are mentioned above  moderators ban us from that lovely site.  For working here it is necessary to follow the rules without following rules we can't able to stay here. 

• +3 1