You must get banned!!!! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Not at all crypto talk does not ban members without any reason. If you cross the rules of crypto talk or use any shortcut to grow your profile then you get banned. You should work regularly with your own content and do not use any shortcut then crypto talk support you for your work and pay for you. 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

Most useful information for new members.its must follow otherwise you will be banned.sometime we do mistakes and than banned. Sometimes we can't understand what is our mistake.if we should all these rules and regulations we will never be ban and get good reputation.

don't you think these are the hard rules ? there must be some kind of warnings or chance to do something good and a chance to  learn the rules properly and overcome the mistakes.

thanks for providing everything in a single post.i am looking forward to keep posting forums that always relates with the posts.This is a good initiative and hope i will have a good future with it

Much obliged to you such a great amount for your time and sharing quite a helpful data I truly need this data which you tackled my difficult I was truly confounded in light of the fact that numerous individuals get boycott however I think why they get boycott so now I get the point for boycott expresses gratitude toward you merit heart ..

Nice job mate for providiving tips that will protect us from getting banned. Thanks for the information. We will always protect ourselves from getting banned by always abiding to the rules and regulations of the forum. 

Yes you csn be banned if you do not make the perfect  posts you will be banned and if you break the rules you will banned so please don't  make this kind of posts and try to make your own posts and try nit to copy others posts .this is the best way to get rid of it....

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

that is fundamental policies for each member who work here and who receive this platform as their personal job.

people often forget about some of the steps after which their accounts gets banned.

so consider some of these steps by means of your hearts.

Great topic. You have done your part by creating this topic and sharing all the information to avoid being banned. I've seen a lot of people get banned. Not only new members but also members who have been a part of this forum for a long time are banned. But because of negligence and their own mistakes, they are banned today. We must take care of all the things and rules that you have mentioned to avoid the ban. There are some rules to work in every field that are very important to follow. In the same way, it is very important to follow the rules and regulations to stay in this forum and make money.

Thnx for your post . It will be really helpful for new beginners as well as for old members. Old members also remember about the rules. A simple mistake can bring a great danger. So we all should maintain the rules and follow the rules. 

• +1 1

Yes, all the things that have been mentioned are right, your post is known when you comment wrong and you will try not to post, comment on the force and comment on the post related to it. And do not create any fake account so that you can be banned.And post only related to crypto so that you can avoid being a banned.

Thank you, friend, for providing these important advice to us, and as a new participant in this forum, I do not know all these rules and instructions, but now that you have provided us with these important tips and rules in this wonderful forum my knowledge has increased, I will work with these important rules, and I hope everyone will take Be careful not to follow these important rules to avoid banning their accounts, and for your post to reach the largest possible number of participants in this forum to let everyone know about it, and to follow the rules to take caution and caution to protect their account from ban, Thank you again.

• +2 1

All the rules you mention in your topic are true.we should never forget these rules these help us to work here for long time .if we break even a single rules we got banned.

• +2 1

What do we need to do to avoid getting banned in the forum,? All we need to do is what the author of this great and informative post is talking about. I think if we can avoid all the listed criteria above, we wont get banned and we will secure our account

• +1 1

Yes mate.We may additionally get banned because of any points which you noted.And that i desire all people of this forum realize these rules.These are very essential for us to preserve working on this discussion board.Everyone needs to be a good deal cautious approximately these.

This is great advice for beginners and who don’t know about it. Many members getting ban from these reasons. So your information will be helpful for others. Keep sharing with us such as information.

We will have to abide by the forum rules just as stated by the author of the topic, he or she have listed all the necessary things that can make us get banned, and if we can avoid all this a sure we will still remain in the forum for good.

Certainly any interested person will have read the forum rules, and this will certainly avoid him from the ban, and people should get experience so that the posts are not of little quality and duplicate, and the person should pay attention to copying and pasting is the most important reason I believe the ban

Speaking for newcomers. Unnecessary posts written by you will never be accepted. Posts you write must be discarded. You may be dismissed if you work outside the rules.
Newcomers make a lot of mistakes. They copy and post the writings of others directly. Such work is not acceptable here.
Always try to write such a post so that everyone can learn something from your written post. Try to write about the things you are experienced inAnd to create each post with adequate information. With these things in mind, your posts will never be canceled.

Hello everyone. The moderators will banned if you do anything against the rules and regulations that are guiding crypto talk platform. And the moderators will also banned you at  anytime you try scam any body in this great platform, if the person report you to the group admin.

Whatever you indicate is a warning message to all members not to make mistakes so that they are not held accountable by restriction or blocking

Just browse and evaluate if you do not have any ideas to put forward, but please do not do a low-quality post so that you do not receive a bad reputation and your post is deleted

• +3 1
  • +4 1

You must banned when you break the rules of this site.Making copy paste reply or low quality replay is also responsible to be banned. You also banned when you make another account from same ip.

Hy friends I hope you have a good day I want to ask that if you make senseless posts and bad thoughts and make big mistakes they banned your account

Yes this is real and I know already this forum is unique and iys strictness we follow all the rules if any one broken rules if we sr.member or newbie banned therefore before the posting we wanted that thought and rules of this forum set in mind 

I'm little bit confused according to my knowledge I learn that if I violate from rules and regulations of the forum I get banned but before getting banned I will receive three warning points. Please guide me 

I'm little bit confused according to my knowledge I learn that if I violate from rules and regulations of the forum I get banned but before getting banned I will receive three warning points. Please guide me