You must get banned!!!! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello! Thanks for the helpful information. In order not to get banned, you must follow all forum rules. Do not insult users, admins and moderators! Because, for this you will be banned. And don't steal posts from other users. Ban you for that too. Good luck and don't break the rules!

Hey there thanks for sharing this with us. All the points mentioned above really helps newbies and all the members can remind themselves about the same. It is very important that we abide by the rules and regulations of the forum for survival and for the betterment of the forum.

Yes you are right . Everyone must try his best to make a useful post . While writing any thing we must recall all the rules . If we follow all the rules then we will be able to survive on this forum . Therefore it is best for our reputation and for our earning and for surviving we must  follow the rules .

• +1 1

You did a nice job collecting these reasons in one post ..I think we should be thankful

I think we should provide publications that have excellent quality and stay away from useless publications..

One of the best writer I have ever seen you are @Babubu609 also some top, best contributors like@Whited35

@Calvinpriva

a big thanks for your postings they are all outstanding and vital for learning also one them is continue postings crypto related information worth of learning both inspirational posts fingering. I salute all your courage and I wish I could grow with sound knowledge of crypto experience like you people @Guru2050

Edited by Techman

You are right mate you have a good point one must get banned if he or she refused to follow the rules and regulations guiding the platform and we should try to understand the basic concept of the rules of the forum to avoid been banned one of the major thing which lead to ban is copy and paste of other members Posts

You can do the best job by collecting all the reason.on 1 post ,friends  all the points mentioned above are also.keep in.mind before posting on.topic,If you break rules and regulations, then your account will be closed and all your hard work will be lost. I don't  create topic but i only comments on topics,good luck.....

Thanks for giving you us the tips that will make us not to be banned from this forum, we all shall abide by the rules and regulations of this to avoid us been banned. The newbies are very lucky to have some one like you on this forum. May  your earning grow faster.

For what reason should we be restricted since, supposing that we can accomplish something great here we have no motivation to be prohibited. Ideally in the event that we can accomplish something great here we can accomplish something great. We don't should be prohibited. We can function admirably here. We need to buckle down. We need to buckle down. We trust we can get a ton out of here. We have a ton of regard in this work. We trust we receive a ton in return.

• +1 1

Yes, we should follow the rules and regulation so that we can move forward and het successed.So we should continue our joutney of moving forward and working hard so that we get success in life.

• +5 1

This are good points to notify members that the rules and regulations of this forum is very important that it compulsorily needed to be followed in order not to get banned. All these are very important for we beginners to learn from to keep our account safe. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Most member here are banned and it's not because the admin or moderator all hash it's because the band members went against rules and regulation of the form the rules are very important to us to continue working in this form I think we should provide play stations that have excellent quality and stay away from useless Publications

• +1 1

Thanks dear for sharing these informative points with us.I will suggest every newbie to strictly follow these points in order to survive on the forum.If we make quality posts avoid copy pasting write a hundred character post than our banning chances decreases greatly.

WELL Open crypto rules is strictly followed here. Anyone who breaks the rules must be banned. So crypto must follow all the rules. No one can be copied. Posts that have nothing to do with crypto cannot be created.  You can't have multiple accounts. There are many more rules. If you don't follow these, your account will be banned.

Getting banned is the worst thing happened to you in this forum and everyone is worried and not want to get banned all of the points you mentioned are true and help us to work properly without getting banned.

Our idea is that violating the rules may restrict or ban us from this forum, but some of you mentioned above will not ban us, they will only give us warning points.  All we have to do is give importance to this forum which gives us a good amount of rewards, protects it for a long time and keeps it disciplined, no one will be banned.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

@Babubu609 I have noticed that most members create new topics that are discussed earlier with a change of words and they publish relatively short content. We should take care of this forum because it is paying for our work. The forum wants quality and prefers members who are loyal and warn greedy spammers who are greedy for money and they never contribute and just post useless stuff. You have discussed things that make someone getting a permanent account ban. This topic will be helpful for beginners to show them the right way, who are not going in the right direction.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +5 1

If you do not follow the rules of this form, then you will get an account band, you have to follow the rules of the information and you always post well so that people can read it and get knowledge. You are not the one who should break the rules of this form 

Thank you for warning us, we know that cryptotalk is very strict in terms of the rules that apply, we absolutely must not violate any reason, for that never break the rules if you want to stay on the forum. The rules are very clear if we are not allowed to commit violations according to the points mentioned above, be careful not to violate them intentionally or unintentionally.

• +1 1

Sure a great you Asked questions that The work will be closed when you do not follow the regulations every day. This means that when you are writing any comment and if you want to copy copy, close the account. So it's important that you follow him Rule and regulation may not be your time waste 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

Nice post friend.You have contributed alot to lessen the confusions of newbies .As they are new so they donot know the proper work and alarming situations this post will definitely help them to avoid all step that led them toward warning points and banning