My way to know if I had commented on this post or not - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

My way to know if I had commented on this post or not

hi my friend 

Today I want to talk you about my way 

To know if I have commented on this post or not??

First when I read anew post I give it 

Reputation almost good reputation

So when face this topic again i see my reputation

So I know that I have commented on this post

My friend, you can find out if you commented on the topic or not by seeing the chat signal next to the topic, if two signals are black, this means that you commented on the topic and one black signal means that you did not comment

1- is mean you don’t comment in this topic before

2- is mean you already comment on this topic .

this is the only way to know if you comment in this topic or not.

AB232CAC-01FC-40FF-8D7D-BFED9D620153.jpeg

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4

Thank you for your useful comments my friend

But I use this way when I explore next unread topic to cheak if I commented

On this post or not just for that

There is a sign next to each topic:

• If the sign is black, then you have commented on the topic
  • But if it is white, this means that you have not commented on the subject before.

Dear mate I know when we are new in this forum and don't no all function, then create thread it's good, so I know this is major problem we have no idea which topic, we give our reaction then search all comments it's really hard, but this forum have good feature like when we search any topics, their starting point two bubbles indicate when we gives reaction then its turn black, and its indicate white means we cannot react so its easy to find this topics.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

The forum provides with a service to differentiate between the read topic and unread topic there is also a sign that tell us that you have recently visited that topic. If the chat symbol is black then it ia already read if the symbol is white that's unread and if its grey then it is recently opened.

• +1 2

Hello friend, that is a good method to know if you have already commented on a topic or not. But its not the best method, because you must have to like every topic even if its a useless topic so that you can remember that you have already comment it. Use this method, every topic has a message icon at the left side, there are white icons and black, if you will see a white icon that means you haven't comment on that topic, but if you will see a black coin it means you have already comment.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi friend, to find out whether you commented on this post faster or not, you can go down to the column where to leave a comment, click on it and your comment will appear, if not, then you haven’t commented. Good luck, I hope I understood

I did not understand your post. You are asking members to give you a brother’s reputation. But why don’t you post good topics, and the members will give you a good reputation if you see that your posts deserve it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, issa123h said:

hi my friend 

Hello my friend 

You can see if you commented on the post or not before you open the post you can see a conversation logo in the left if you see it black that means you commented on the post if you see it white that mean you did not comment on it  

Dear friend you can also find out it by selecting topic. When you see any topic there are 2 boxs on start of any topic if they are blanks it's mean we have not respond to that comment but if they are black that mean we already respond.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, issa123h said:

hi my friend 

Good, but you only have 10 reputations per day to give for some one, and if you want to earn 30,000 you have to make 30 posts so how did you know the rest 20?! the easy way is you will find a message icon at the bigning of each topics and if that icon is black then that meany you already commented on that post, but if its with that means you didn't.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

You can find with ease whether you posted or not because when we made comments on any posts then that posts change its white circle into black circles. In this way we find our posts working. So i hope you understand the concept of crypto talk forum how find posts commented or not. 

• +1 1

Well, there has a lot of posts here in this forum that is the same content like this, stop posting this kind of topic because this is already given by the others, so kindly just find it so that you can read some answers to your problem.

17 hours ago, issa123h said:

This is normal good way to know the posts you have replied to, there are just few topics on cryptotalk that have few replies, the ones with old and many replies are likely to have been replied to. And you can also still make further replies under a topic by quoting but your quotes must be very useful. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I do not think that this method is good to know if you commented on the post or not by giving a positive reputation to every post you read because perhaps this post was useless and does not deserve a positive reputation, you can only look at the icon next to the topic title if it is black means that you I have previously commented on this post

Once you have commented on any Post it will be disable from your timeline so you don't have to worry about the same post again you have to comment and also their is specified signal for the contents you have already done your comment you have to understand those signals that will make it easier to get quickly next content.

• +2 1

hey i use this way to know which topics i posted before and which I didn't. next to topics title you can see a circle in topics you posted before you see a star instead of circle.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You will know if you have commented on a certain posts or not if it is still unread on the list of topics and if you did not see your comment. You will be able to see your comment if you already posted on a certain topic.

• +1 1

Personally I think that's not the best way to know if you've already commented on a topic or not for that there is the right symbol on the left side of the title of each topic that if it's in black is because you've already commented and it's because you haven't commented on that topic yet is very simple 

First of all, I advise you to look at the circles that appear on the left of the forum. If the circle is painted black, then you already left your comment on the post. 

Без названия (3).png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, bliznec said:

First of all, I advise you to look at the circles that appear on the left of the forum. If the circle is painted black, then you already left your comment on the post. 

Без названия (3).png

I agree with you that is very easy and simple well I have post an image similar to this for giving more details about differentiating between commented post and non commented post

On 5/6/2020 at 5:39 PM, issa123h said:

hi my friend 

OK maybe this is your best way of discovering the topic that's you have already commented, but so you want to tell me you are giving reputations to all post even if the post is useless?.

Everyone have their own style,but i think your way is complicated,as it will add work and time for you to see each topic if you have given reputation,the best way to know is the chat icon.notice it,black and white means you haven't commented.