Why users do this? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Why users do this?

38 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

Cryptocurrency is deep as sea. You can always learn more in the world of crypto it is so much complex you plenty of things to learn about. If we talk about trading people spend years to learn trading in crypto currency still many fail to learn. So do your best here this is a great opportunity in my opinion. The knowledge you get from here will benefit you in the future. 

I agree, crypto needs dedication and hard workings, and like you said its deep as a sea, and yeah its a good opportunity to learn espeshaly in this forum where we can find expreanced crypto users, its best opportunity..

18 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone. As many of us create many topics here daily. Most of them gets deleted most of the time. But most of the time we also create some really unique and helpful topic. Recently i made few posts here and were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post. But my posts has 0 reaction at all. People write easily in the reply that this post was really helpful thanks for sharing but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why? I mean how much time does it take to drop a reactions to the post? Because you have found this post useful so you should drop a like should not you? You can give up to 10 reactions a day so you should use this feature and give heart reaction to the posts that you found useful. And encourage the user to create more such posts here. 

Whats your guys opinion on this? Is this right? 

Maybe most of users here are lazy to give a reputation. I think you should try more publishing really helpful topics so that you can find it interesting and give you a good reputation. Happy posting. Just continue posting here and you will earn reputation.

You are right  my friend  I also face that I have make use ful and helpful  posts users appreciate  me but don't  give reputation  . I don't  know the reason . May be they are in hurry to complete  their posts.

18 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone. As many of us create many topics here daily. Most of them gets deleted most of the time. But most of the time we also create some really unique and helpful topic. Recently i made few posts here and were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post. But my posts has 0 reaction at all. People write easily in the reply that this post was really helpful thanks for sharing but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why? I mean how much time does it take to drop a reactions to the post? Because you have found this post useful so you should drop a like should not you? You can give up to 10 reactions a day so you should use this feature and give heart reaction to the posts that you found useful. And encourage the user to create more such posts here. 

I agree with u MR. Yes when someone has given a valuable comments or maybe posts that are very useful everyone should appreciate it and should represent it as it liable for it. Yes you are ryt. I would like to request everyone to represent a valuable Post upto it liable range. If it is really valuable just represent it and show it. Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  my friend  I also face that I have make use ful and helpful  posts users appreciate  me but don't  give reputation  . I don't  know the reason . May be they are in hurry to complete  their posts.

Maybe it is one of the reasons why most people here don't give a reputation because they are in a hurry finishing the 30 posts daily. I think we should respect why they are not giving a reputation point. There's still a lot of reasons why they didn't give reputation.

Yes you are right, but most people only give reputation for really useful posts. Your topic may be completely unhelpful to some members. 

10 minutes ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes you are right, but most people only give reputation for really useful posts. Your topic may be completely unhelpful to some members. 

Yes it could be totally useless to some people. But many find it useful as well. And I'm talking about people who actually write "your post is really helpful" but don't give you any reaction. 

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Maybe it is one of the reasons why most people here don't give a reputation because they are in a hurry finishing the 30 posts daily. I think we should respect why they are not giving a reputation point. There's still a lot of reasons why they didn't give reputation.

Yes i believe it is one of the reason. Most of us just want to complete daily 30 posts. For such users reputation followers content doesn't matter. They don't find it important. 

34 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

Yes it could be totally useless to some people. But many find it useful as well. And I'm talking about people who actually write "your post is really helpful" but don't give you any reaction. 

Yes i believe it is one of the reason. Most of us just want to complete daily 30 posts. For such users reputation followers content doesn't matter. They don't find it important. 

Many users here don't find the reputation or ranks as important as posting 30 replies or topics. They are only here for the posting and complete 30 posts for payment. I think we have different views on this site so we should respect it.

1 minute ago, Tine0313 said:

Many users here don't find the reputation or ranks as important as posting 30 replies or topics. They are only here for the posting and complete 30 posts for payment. I think we have different views on this site so we should respect it.

Indeed everyone has different view of everything. But there is nothing wrong in dropping a reaction to useful post. And its kind of work as motivation to the users. It encourages you  when you see that people are appreciating your posts. 

19 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

Indeed everyone has different view of everything. But there is nothing wrong in dropping a reaction to useful post. And its kind of work as motivation to the users. It encourages you  when you see that people are appreciating your posts. 

Yes most of people here find reputation as motivation but we don't have anything to do if some people are always in a hurry or lazy to give reputation to the publisher of the post. But i hope, we male it a routine when we find good post, we give a good reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

So it's friend this is the reality of the forum I also create a topic recently with this problem that we have people completely forget the reaction boot and just comment I don't understand why they do this 

most of the time users forget to give reputation to the other user.and some poeple won't give reputation intentionally.they juat don't want to make a person to move forward.and some peoples having fear that giving reputations randomly result in geting warnings

There are some sections of the forum where you can post a good article without any risk of seeing it deleted. The beginners and crypto world sections are basically overflooded with lower to medium quality articles. I would suggest members to try and make their posts a little more appealing to the eye, by having better structure and more details.

19 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

So it's friend this is the reality of the forum I also create a topic recently with this problem that we have people completely forget the reaction boot and just comment I don't understand why they do this 

Yes this is the sad reality. We are allowed maximum 10 reactions a day so we should use them all and it will motivate 10 users a day to create some more unique and relevant content. 

On 5/4/2020 at 5:14 PM, Lover840 said:

Yes this is right. Many people reply on every topics but they do not give heart on topics. If topic is really helping for gain your knowledge then you should give heart.

5 hours ago, Shivam1 said:

Yes this is right. Many people reply on every topics but they do not give heart on topics. If topic is really helping for gain your knowledge then you should give heart.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say here mate. Its just reputation and followers doesn't matter for most of us here which is sad because it kind of reduces competition for unique posts. 

On 5/4/2020 at 6:27 AM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I belive it's solely for the purposes of getting quick replies to do their "job" done faster. Many people don't care about any additional actions and I experience it too. I also created a few topics by myself and even though there were some people thankful to me or appreciating my work, not many of them actually gave me a reputation. There's not much we can do about it, other forum members should just try getting deeper into conversations and give a reaction to rate the posts. The reputation counter is anyways just a visual feature!

Yes, you are right, and I also created many topics and did not get much reputation, but I think there are not enough reputations that you can give to members.

Maybe the only intention of some of those members is to make a content only without appreciating everyone's post whether they like it or it is very helpful to them. Because they only focus on making content and achieving the max post per day.

Dear friend you may be right butbyou should also think that every member make 30 post per day and he have only 10 reaction in his hand. So giving reaction to every post is not possible. 

5 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, you are right, and I also created many topics and did not get much reputation, but I think there are not enough reputations that you can give to members.

You are able to give away up to 10 reputation points daily, which is usually enough. If people like your contributions, they can spend one of their daily reputation points on your post.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

i agree with you but as i saw the other posts , some  people give react not only when post is helpful or contain good information , the post should be simple too and easy to understand , if you was able to do that then people foe sure will react  but as ypu mentioned i do not know about these who say thanks  it is helpful then not bother reacting

You will automatically receive positive reactions from forum members if you have created the best quality posts here. Remember, everyone on this forum might think like they created the best and top quality to deserve the top good reputations. Just keep creating the quality posts mate. 

we all created topics according to our own choices and decisions for posts work but only those topics are remaining in this forum which are useful according to the rules of forums and so try to understand this sentiment of crypto talk forum. 

I feel compelled to repeat it:

6 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

It's not really useful for the topic but I want to give my opinion about reputation:

I don't understand why a huge amount of members are obsessed by reputation points. 

I have the impression that it is a kind of exhibitionism ... In my eyes, it looks like "Look at me, I have the most brilliant jewel" ... Let us not forget either that a lot of members exchange them after solicitation (cheat?) or distribute them only because they follow each other (communitarianism?) ...

In such conditions, reputation is not a guarantee of quality.

@Lover840  My personal opinion:

On 5/4/2020 at 1:44 PM, Lover840 said:

Most of them gets deleted most of the time.

If a topic is deleted the most comons reasons are: useless topic / wrong section.

really unique and helpful topic

Unique does not always mean qualitative and the concept of useful is subjective and therefore personal. What is valid for a member will not necessarily be valid for another.

were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post.

As I said this notion is subjective. In addition, we must take into account the fact that many members who say "I agree with you" or "thank you for this interesting topic" do so because they have nothing else to say ... That's why their comments are often short. An "I agree with you, thank you for this interesting topic" = 1000 satoshi ...

but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why?

They don't care about the topic, they are rushing for satoshi. They have no time to waste with the reputation of the author. We can also mention the members who distribute "likes" like candies, as you said, the number of daily reactions is limited ...

Conclusion: don't give too much importance to the number of reactions you receive (or not). Continue to please yourself by writing what you like (this is the best reward).

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Well, this is not good to posts here in this forum because you are just pointing that we will give you some reputations to your posts, you are automatically having received some reputations if you are creating some good posts here in this forum.