Why users do this? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Why users do this?

Hello everyone. As many of us create many topics here daily. Most of them gets deleted most of the time. But most of the time we also create some really unique and helpful topic. Recently i made few posts here and were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post. But my posts has 0 reaction at all. People write easily in the reply that this post was really helpful thanks for sharing but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why? I mean how much time does it take to drop a reactions to the post? Because you have found this post useful so you should drop a like should not you? You can give up to 10 reactions a day so you should use this feature and give heart reaction to the posts that you found useful. And encourage the user to create more such posts here. 

Whats your guys opinion on this? Is this right? 

19 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone. As many of us create many topics here daily. Most of them gets deleted most of the time. But most of the time we also create some really unique and helpful topic. Recently i made few posts here and were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post. But my posts has 0 reaction at all. People write easily in the reply that this post was really helpful thanks for sharing but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why? I mean how much time does it take to drop a reactions to the post? Because you have found this post useful so you should drop a like should not you? You can give up to 10 reactions a day so you should use this feature and give heart reaction to the posts that you found useful. And encourage the user to create more such posts here. 

I think you are right, i also posted two posts in the app section with good apps to earn eth and members like the app and they thank me on comments, but they didn't give me any reactions, and you are right giving reaction doesn't take a time i think we all have to encourage who deserve it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi friend , do not bother trying to understand what people do , there is a chance they are not getting it right just put a good organized post if they react then rejoys but I have been here for a while and people respond to the post they understand and react to post they enjoyed

• +1 2

Most people are here only because of payments for posts so they sometimes even don`t think what they write. I think that we need some changes on forum to make it better, because some users just earn money here and don`t do anything in return 

• +2 1

I belive it's solely for the purposes of getting quick replies to do their "job" done faster. Many people don't care about any additional actions and I experience it too. I also created a few topics by myself and even though there were some people thankful to me or appreciating my work, not many of them actually gave me a reputation. There's not much we can do about it, other forum members should just try getting deeper into conversations and give a reaction to rate the posts. The reputation counter is anyways just a visual feature!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

1 hour ago, nykas said:

Most people are here only because of payments for posts so they sometimes even don`t think what they write. I think that we need some changes on forum to make it better, because some users just earn money here and don`t do anything in return 

Yes bro most of members not read full topics they just see the topic title, and gives reaction then how they give you likes, because their main intense is only to complete 30 post quickly and leave this forum,  forum already add a features post to post gap 3 minutes, because members read the topic then post reaction but i don't think its helpful.

2 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Hello beautiful friends.  Forum rules are very strict and it is necessary for the individual to post very important and useful topics. This is the main reason for deleting comments and posts

i don't see why i must give a heart reaction, yes the post was helpful but maybe it wasn't helpful enough to give a reputation react, i give reacts to genuinely helpful and unique topics that the creator worked hard to provide the information

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Dear friend this happens most of the time. First i was also feeling the same when i joined this website but now i am totally fair with it that if people praised it through their replies then i am ok with it. And i feel ok my post got whatever it deserved. 

• +1 1

There are a lot of people who just post here to make money, they don't have any responsibilities here so if any rules are made so that they have some responsibilities in this group.

• +1 1

i think Most people in here because of payments for posts so they usually even dont think what they write. I think that we need some changes on forum to make it better, because some users today earn money here and dont stretch anything in return

Actually, I think people didn't really realize that you put a reacted of people on its post, but rather just comment on the posts.
I think it seemed important to some members and unimportant to others
I think we should focus on publishing only important information

6 hours ago, betelihem said:

I think you are right, i also posted two posts in the app section with good apps to earn eth and members like the app and they thank me on comments, but they didn't give me any reactions, and you are right giving reaction doesn't take a time i think we all have to encourage who deserve it.

I wonder if most of the users use the mobile application section a very few people use it i also posted two posts i barely got replies and reaction there. Mostly people prefer to use the beginners sections still i dont know why. Everyone should explore this forum even more. 

6 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I belive it's solely for the purposes of getting quick replies to do their "job" done faster. Many people don't care about any additional actions and I experience it too. I also created a few topics by myself and even though there were some people thankful to me or appreciating my work, not many of them actually gave me a reputation. There's not much we can do about it, other forum members should just try getting deeper into conversations and give a reaction to rate the posts. The reputation counter is anyways just a visual feature!

That's  very right. I'm also making posts and i give my daily reactions to some best replies on my post. Or if i find some other useful posts in the forum. Mostly are here just because of 30 daily posts 

1 hour ago, koussai999 said:

Actually, I think people didn't really realize that you put a reacted of people on its post, but rather just comment on the posts.
I think it seemed important to some members and unimportant to others
I think we should focus on publishing only important information

This is exactly why i made this post. So that everyone get encourage towards it. People should really try to get into vital discussion here. 

Yes, that's right, I hope CryptoTalk members when there is a helpful post, you should give this post a heart reaction in appreciation of the efforts of the owner of this post and encourage him to continue to create important and high-quality posts, and this is a positive thing for the forum and members

• +1 1

This is real a problem here in the forum, because there are members who will praise a topic with very good words and say that topic is very useful, but they will never give you reputations.. Only few of them will give you reputations.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes this is normal , many people don’t us like bouton, is just read the topic and share his opinion or experience , and this is good , but also give like for the topic is something really important for person how do this , because this like encourage him to do more useful topic , i wish If you see a good topic , give like for this topic.

• +1 1

You are right about that my friend we know that most of the people here work in the forum just for the sake of getting money and are not interested in writing a helpful response or giving reputation to other members so we must really benefit from this forum and use it correctly

You are right mate instead of just being thankful to the topic in replies but we should also make use of the love reaction just to motivate someone who made the post to do more if we really feel the topic deserves that reaction.

7 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

There are several reasons why a reaction is not given, sometimes the balance from the ten interactions has been carried out before we reach a new useful publication. Other times I forget to actually give the reaction and I also get the reactions with difficulty.

Well yes this thing happens with me to but most of the time i do remember and these days I'm really trying my best here like being more active creating more posts and all. 

25 minutes ago, CnapmaK said:

I am not giving reactions in all posts which I read. Every days I am reading hundred posts in this forum. And only 2-3 posts from them are useful for me.  I think that is why I am not giving Likes to the posts

I'm only saying that people can reply in comments that this post was useful for them but still no reaction. Yes I'm talking about these 2-3 reactions you mentioned above. 

16 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Is it really important? 

I don't care if some members didn't react in my post although they say it is a useful post.

As long as they learned some thing new then I'm happy on that. 

No need reactions to achieve fame cause all I want is to share and earn. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

3 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Is it really important? 

I don't care if some members didn't react in my post although they say it is a useful post.

As long as they learned some thing new then I'm happy on that. 

No need reactions to achieve fame cause all I want is to share and earn. 

Not that much important but a point to be noted isn't? If it was not  important why mostly users have written about reactions in their signature? Reactions work as a motivation it encourages you more when people support you. Isn't? 

10 hours ago, Lover840 said:

I wonder if most of the users use the mobile application section a very few people use it i also posted two posts i barely got replies and reaction there. Mostly people prefer to use the beginners sections still i dont know why. Everyone should explore this forum even more. 

You are right most members use the beginner section and about forum section they don't want to use other section, some members say they don't have enough knowledge to post on thus section but if we don't try to learn how can we know right

3 minutes ago, betelihem said:

You are right most members use the beginner section and about forum section they don't want to use other section, some members say they don't have enough knowledge to post on thus section but if we don't try to learn how can we know right

There is no new member now in this forum now as registration for newbies were closed months ago. So everyone here supposed to have enough knowledge to browse the different sections it is not that much hard. Cryptoworld is best section for me i browse it most of the time. 

40 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

There is no new member now in this forum now as registration for newbies were closed months ago. So everyone here supposed to have enough knowledge to browse the different sections it is not that much hard. Cryptoworld is best section for me i browse it most of the time. 

Yeah most members are not new to this forum, but they say they are new to cryptocurrancy, they start earning cryptocoins on this forum, and they are not making any move to learn about other ways of earnings, but they have to learn so much more..

Edited by betelihem

2 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Yeah most members are not new to this forum, but they say they are new to cryptocurrancy, they start earning cryptocoins on this forum, and they are not making any move to learn about other ways of earnings, but they have to learn so much more..

Cryptocurrency is deep as sea. You can always learn more in the world of crypto it is so much complex you plenty of things to learn about. If we talk about trading people spend years to learn trading in crypto currency still many fail to learn. So do your best here this is a great opportunity in my opinion. The knowledge you get from here will benefit you in the future.