Why users do this? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Why users do this?

I think it is good we take few seconds to give out reaction to any member that created a beneficial topic or post not only because they deserve it but to also encourage them to create more topics in the forum and don't forget that you will also receive payment for giving out 50 reputations daily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/4/2020 at 4:44 AM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone. As many of us create many topics here daily. Most of them gets deleted most of the time. But most of the time we also create some really unique and helpful topic. Recently i made few posts here and were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post. But my posts has 0 reaction at all. People write easily in the reply that this post was really helpful thanks for sharing but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why? I mean how much time does it take to drop a reactions to the post? Because you have found this post useful so you should drop a like should not you? You can give up to 10 reactions a day so you should use this feature and give heart reaction to the posts that you found useful. And encourage the user to create more such posts here. 

Whats your guys opinion on this? Is this right? 

i would definitely agree on this if people liked the info they should dont forgot to react the comment what i see on this post makes very sensable people just sometimes dont care with it sadly.

• +2 1