Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

In this world of cryptocurrencies I am interested and I am interested in accumulating two cryptocurrencies in particular that I feel have a promising future such as litecoin and stellar
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

• Useful or interesting 1

I am interested in bit coins. The reasons of my interest in this is that it gives us a better way of getting more and more profits.

• -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

In my point of view I prefer bitcoin and etherium coin. If the curve of bitcoin go fall we need to buy it and if the curve is rises up. So we need to sell it. It is more beneficial and profitable way.

The truth is that I am interested in anything that can be profitable in this world of cryptocurrencies. I already have some investments, but the main goal is to be well educated in cryptocurrencies and next year start with everything to invest. At the moment I am using yobit's invesbox and some other investment is that platform

• +3 1

Hey guys! 

The part of crypto currency in which I am interested most is for beginners.

For beginners is the most interested option for me because in it the posts are very easy and we can reply and comment on it very easily. This provide knowledge to us. Therefore, I am interested in it.

• +1 1

Actually  m new  here  I don't know anything  about  these types of  currencies but  I was  reading you  views about  it  learnt so  many  things I would  love  to  learn more  about it  and  try  to  choose good choice 

• +2 1

I joined the forum recently and my main focus was on trading but now my attraction is diverted towards buying of  coins that are of low value then I'll sell when rates are high.Following etherium and working for better profit. 

I joined the forum recently and my main focus was on trading but now my attraction is diverted towards buying of  coins that are of low value then I'll sell when rates are high.Following etherium and working for better profit. 

• +2 1

Trading and investing are both risky jobs. But it also depends on you how you trade. If you know this, you can do anything in this field. By the way, I would advise you to first look at the market to see which coin is increasing in value and finally I would advise you to invest a little in it to understand any market.

For me I am most interested in bitcoin ethereum and fast rising coin like litecoin and xrp that is ripple

• -5 1

The most interesting part of this forum is to earn and learn at the same time.  So this increase your experience and as well as boost up you to work more and earn more. I am very grateful to this forum for giving me Chance to be he part of thos forum amd expressing mt ideas and views as well.

• +4 1

I am very interested with cryptocurrency trading.This is part of cryptocurrency i have like most.I am buy a course to learn about cryptocurrency.I like this most and very interested.

Hello friend

I'm interested in litecoin, since joining this platform i have learned a lot about crypto currencies but all fingers are pointed at bitcoin so I take my time and do some research on litecoin and I found it very interesting since then all my transaction and investment have been in litecoin and am very happy about it.

• +2 1

On 5/4/2020 at 2:02 AM, magd said:

I am interested in Ethereum currency and there are several reasons for my interest in this currency: the second most popular encoded in addition to the speed and ease of its transactions and its average price as it can be bought and traded easily in addition to that it is a currency backed by the best crypto wallets and you will not have difficulty buying and selling that currency

I am also agree with you I am interested in Ethereum  currency because it has middle value it is not very difficult to earn and not difficult to buy but if we talk about Bitcoin this is a very difficult to earn and buy. So there are many reasons of my interest in Eth.

5 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

To me am interested in trading cryptocurrencies because it's a good source of income and i have a wish to become a successful traders in field of trading cryptocurrencies in market place one day in my dream,I have learn alot knowledge here about basics of trading,methods and general ideas from our seniors members @Calvinpriva, @Dorjoy12, @Guru2050@Babubu609an more members helping us in the forum.

I also want to focus on trading, that's why I want to learn fast from this great forum, one need to have lot of knowledge before one can start it because it require lots of risk .I also like investment too

• Useful or interesting 1

be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading 

Well it is my pleasure to hear this from you @Gomez12 a discipline and  responsible member with your good determination and hard work you shall one day become a successful trader in crypto world. Don't relent your efforts...and I would urge to go beyond our post and be reading other respected, top best contributors posts too to enable you garner vast experience and sound skills on how to manage crypto trading and investment. Best of luck

• +2 1

For me has always been Bitcoin, BTC is where I started and BTC is where I am at. I have made good amount of money trading and investing in BTC at the right Times and also cryptotalk has played a great role for me to get my BTC.

I am really interested in btc,eth,ltc and xpr because I know these coins are more profitable coins in the crypto world.... And now a time these coin's are working good and hope so in Future they reach at good position... And I also used these coins for the trading and taking good benefits from theses coins...

Every one have their own interest in different currency but I like ethereum because it popular and have market demand.  I also interested in bitcoin but it so expensive but it has a huge demand.  I will trade in btc but first I want to collect more knowledge about trading. 

Yes, you are right about cooperation between members with the aim of increasing the experience and skills of all members of Cryptotalk.
For me I prefer ETH and LTC. Because of the ease of conducting its transactions and its low taxes.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

That is good mate,trading is a very good business which will make you earn good profits and that is why we have to learn good practice alot first before getting in because it require great knowledge which will help you to succeed and prevent you.

That's why am taking my time to learn about it, that's why I always visit the trading section so I can be able to read new topics related to trading. I will learn in and I will practice it some day, because practice makes perfect

Edited by Trainz
  • +5 1

I am interested in the LTC currency for its fast transactions and the low cost of its fee and I believe that by 2021 it will have the highest point in its price in the history of the currency and what like the most about Cryptocurrencies is trade 

As for me I prefer litecoin. Litecoin has four times faster processing times than Bitcoin and is not that resource-intensive, which makes transaction fees lower.

At first I was interested in trading but then I became interested in investment, so what I do is when I make a good capital I get what is just and necessary and the rest I continue to invest

Cryptocurrencies do not use middlemen  and transactions are usually easier, faster and require less. There are no additional transaction fees. Some experts believe that taking out the middle man goes beyond these simple benefits. 

• +5 1