Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

at the start of my career I was much interested in the airdrops and was working in them and after some time I got to know that it is not worth doing so I stopped doing that and now I am trying the working here in this forum.

Cryptotalk I can earn and gain knowledge easily.  This is a very useful forum. Here you can easily earn through posts.  I am very attracted to the fact that there are many things that can easily gain ideas and knowledge.  People are eager to work here.  There are many opportunities available here.  So create important and relevant posts that are useful and important.

• +1 1

For me i am interested in cryptocurrency trading and investment. I don't have much knowledge on the other aspects of Cryptocurrency because i am still a beginner just learning about Cryptocurrency. So for now i think i am more interested in knowing more on Crypto trading and investment to be able to trade on valuable coins like Bitcoin and Litecoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

As an active cryptocurrency day trader, I love cryptocurrency trading here. I am getting benefits from the active day cryptocurrency tradings and according to the high price volatility of certain cryptocurrency in the markets, I am getting benefits. 

All part of crypto-currency is good for me.  I really like all them.  But of all i like bitcoin.  Because i can use it everywhere. 

This platform is good enough.        

I also love trading mate, it a way of making it in the cryptocurrency world,but as said by Babubu, we need not only tips, but we need lot of knowledge in the field of trading before we can engage ourselves in it,it better we have knowledge in anything we do before we start to avoid loss

• +2 1

I love investment, if we invest in a currency, we get some percentage back, the problem is that I have little idea about investment, and am sure this forum will give me and other new members the oppurturnity to learn about investment and other crypto related things

• +2 1

For me, etherium is the best crypto currency now a days with the lowest transaction time and security. It is aided with the safest wallets. Rates are a bit lower and can be easily bought. It is easy to sell as well. People often want a fast transaction and security. It has both with it unlike sone other currencies which are either fast to send or receive but not so safe and vice versa. I believe in the more security of your money. For me, if the transaction speed is not even so good, currency should be safe in the wallet what so ever. 

• +1 1

I am aslo interested in trading.We can earn more or can even double our profit through trading cryptocurrency.But to earn profit we need to have a good knowledge amd information about trading and also about the market.If You want to make a successful trader then Closely observe the market and the coins in which you are interested note down their price fluctuations learn about their history and average rates.And You must have patience in you if you want to be successful in trading.

• +1 1

Every section of this forum is good for learning about crypto. But most of time i stay in Beginners section and it helps me to understand this forum more and more because have to learn more about this cryptotalk as well. My second best choice is crypto world section. This keep me up to date in crypto with every news. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

When talking about the cryptocurrency the first word comes in everyones mind is bitcoin.In my view it is above all other currencies i like it the most it is worldwide trusted currency secure and profitable. Bitcoin worth will increase in the near future i am sure.Bitcoin success is increasing day by day and its a very good sign one day the success of bitcoin  will cover the globe around the world.

My little experience makes my opinion inaccurate, but according to information I have gathered from more experienced members, Ethereum looks great because its price is increasing and its fee is not very high.
I find investing in particular very enjoyable.

I am more interested in bitcoin because whenever I invested in it the price of the particular crypto I invested in increases so as my money also increases in a more profitable way, and I hope it continue favouring us the investors.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hye dear im new here i dont know much knowledge about crunncies but i like bitcoin .bitcoin rate is much high and it is the most important crunncies and most of people use it.it is popular and valuable. So i prefer bitcoin.

• +2 1

There are a lot of Crypto currencies but I like Bitcoin the most. I like it because I want to invest in it. People are making a lot of money using it. Plus, it's safe and secure. The experience of all the senior members has shown that it is also very beneficial in trading. I will start trading in Cryptotalk after gaining experience. Cryptotalk will make me a successful businessman.

• +5 1

My friend I am interested in the Bitcoin and this is my wish to get it . Because Bitcoin is the cryptocyrrency that have more value, demand and the price in crypto market.  I hope one day will come when I will earn the Bitcoin and that will be the happiest day for me 

Seven popular Cryptos in the market

BTC 

BCH 

ETH

LTC 

BNB 

LINK

TRX these are best Crypto coins aur very convenient.

But I prefer Bitcoins. It is more secure and a lot of futures for trading

Earlier there was not much hobby but once you complete it, just look at the time, do you not remember what is there and the king is there or not.  Keeps telling what is good and if there is anything else, then it gives a little 

• +1 1

The part of crypto currency I'm much interested in is trading but with investment because it gives a lot of benefits and values and will make you know and understand the basic concept of marketing and the strategy 

I am interested the altcoins mostly, but i also beileve everyone should hold some bitcoin in their wallet. These days ı am collecting some altcoins because i am waiting bull seasons for altcoin in the early 2020 and i hope i am not wrong. I use to invest bitcoin all the time but i think we can make much more profit if we invest altcoins wisely.

• +1 1

Yes it is the best question I think I have love and interest in the Bitcoin Because it is the best coin ever and it is my love so I think it is easy for me and profit so much huge in this currency.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend I think this is the best ask for you because I have love In two currency one is the bitcoin and 2nd is the Etherium. Because both currencies have more potential.

• +1 1

Most of my focus is on the crypto trading section. And I've been thinking about working on this section for a long time. And I'm going to be a big trader on this section very soon.

I am new here. So I don't have much knowledge about it. Till now I am interested in bitcoin as its rates are increasing and you can sell after sometime and get a handsome profit.