What's you think about automatic trading in crypto market - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

What's you think about automatic trading in crypto market

Many people want to earn safely now crypto market exchanges and some individuals and some organizations gaves us option of bot trading it means when we paid them some fee for monthly or annual based they. Then they gaves us a robot which trade with our investment which are we have in exchange such as binance exchange or any other exchange. Is this beneficial for investors or trader.

i wouldn't trust a trading bot, unless it's very reputable which mostly has a very high fee, it's better to learn and trade yourself

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have not knowledge about this type of trading. It will depend on those who are using it. I also want to know about bot trading. But trading by ourself is good. 

Personally speaking I really don't think that this is a good option or advise to have automatic trading on crypto Market. Buying or renting a bot just for trading and investment on cryptotalk is not a good idea. The experience you will get with self trading and business will not be gained by hiring a bot

• +1 1

Using bots for trading isn't a good idea in my opinion.. Trading isn't easy as it sounds and it needs smart people to make the right deals in the right times.. But using bots to help us in analysing the market and giving us the best deals is really a good idea and we will see lots of these in the future

12 hours ago, Badman001 said:

trading by bot I didn't think we receive profit by it always there is good if we create our own analysis and start our trading , or trying to make our own bot I will never recommend to buy paid bot .

I have no experience in trading but I follows trading tips, you mention own analysis is better in trading yes its real because this automatic trading bots not feels like we feels,when we loss our money and not stop the trade when its goes for loss, so in my opinion believe our self and do all preparation before trade and we really success in trading.

• +1 1

I'm not sure on this one if trading automatic using a robot is beneficial or not because I have not used it before but I think the best way of trading is by developing your own strategy because it will never require a subscription unlike paid robots.

Bots are profitable only in some conditions, they usually lose in the long run. Especially when there are more of them using the same tactic. There are even bots made to throw other bots of by giving false signals and flashing buy / sell walls for them.

If the bot would be making money to the creator of that bot, there's no way he would sell it, because that would render it worthless when enough people would use it. Trading is a zero sum game where winners need losers to lose.

Only bot i would use anymore would be something i could customize and make it imitate my trading style. But coding that is not something i can do.

manually trrading is more satisfied than the bot trading.havung trade witb our own analysis and strategies will give us really a goos satisfaction towards our Work.so i would always go for manual trading instead of bot trading

This is advantageous because with a properly configured bot, you can earn on cryptocurrency courses passively without any effort. 

I never used bots, and probably won't do so in the future. Although I am tempted to try an exchange bot, as it would be safer than give control of our funds to a 3rd party. I had some offers to try some exchange bots for free for a limited time. I guess it would require us to tell the bots what to do, still I have some strategies in mind, I hope it won't be much of a hassle to figure out the options though.

I have no idea about such trading.  I have not yet gone to this trading I am trying to do other trading.You will know better than anyone who has already worked on this subject

Yes we can do that, but I think we have to create our own analysis in order to gain more and learn from our mistakes.

Not in every aspect but bots are kinda useful for making money. We cannot say exactly but the bots are able to analyse the history and based on it the bots can predict the next value because the trading is the unpredictable system which turns to anything and can give us anything. So bots are kinda helpful but not in each and every aspect. Thank you.

19 hours ago, chrislynn said:

it means when we paid them some fee for monthly or annual based they

@chrislynn  @ETheHedgehog Most of the real trading bot offers a "free plan", the upgrades are for those who want to use more options (more bots, more different exchanges, more trading pairs). There is also some trading bots that are totally free. I personally use some of them at certain periods. I plan to restart one of them tomorrow.

5 hours ago, CnapmaK said:

we could earn 2-5%. But this platform becomes bankrupt after one year.

@CnapmaKReal trading bot never promise a guaranteed ROI or a daily profits rate...

4 hours ago, rekter said:

Bots are profitable only in some conditions, they usually lose in the long run. Especially when there are more of them using the same tactic.

@rekter  True, bots can be very profitable but there is a lot of factors to take in count like the settings (strategy), the trading pair, the market condition,... About the number of bots in the same place, it's not really a problem because all of us are not using the same settings/strategies....About false signals, humans too are doing it.... About "why to sell my own trading bot", we must remember the financial laws: for example in my country, trader's earnings are taxable up to 30%. Maybe it can be more profitable to become a reseller (less taxes?). Trading profits are not the same from a day to another but the profits of a merchant are slightly the same from a month to another... Who wants to be a trader all his life??? Upgraded trading plan witth bots are montly or annual subscription (great for a merchant)....  Bots or not, trading is a risky activity.... A pro trader who use a bot is a killer (but none of them is foolproof).

conlusion: bot or not there is no guaranteed "only profits" with trading.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I personally did not use automatic trading in the crypto market, but I do not think it is a good idea to make profits from trading, you should rely on yourself and develop a plan and appropriate analysis of the movement of the crypto market.

20 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Many people want to earn safely now crypto market exchanges and some individuals and some organizations gaves us option of bot trading it means when we paid them some fee for monthly or annual based they. Then they gaves us a robot which trade with our investment which are we have in exchange such as binance exchange or any other exchange. Is this beneficial for investors or trader.

Bots are so useful but in a way the organizations gives us, there are some not good for arbitrage trading, not because they will make production for you but because they will you know the differences in the prices between certain excess so that you can make use of the opportunity, another are the ones that will predict the market for you, you will still need to further analyzing the market to know if it is good or not. Not like bots to trade for me. I do all my trading myself. 

Well I think its something that should be studied and we should be able to value it, but am not sure about automated trading, its still there on yobit, you can trade and take the balance right, you can put your trade perfectly in an automated mode

On 5/3/2020 at 4:11 PM, chrislynn said:

Hello friends .  Cryptocurrencies are the priority in the life of everyone working on the Internet and in my view Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency around the world and to earn cash

Yes now a days many exchanges allowed bot trading for anyone can do it but i don't believe on bots because we are not loss and also we are bound only bots trade instead of us. Infact we paid heavy fee for it. So i just try to learn my self and earn little profits from it.

On 5/3/2020 at 8:11 AM, chrislynn said:

I think that trading with robots is an excellent investment and has many advantages that are not available with the regular trader
Like the robot has no feelings, and the robot is always ready to trade

you will still need to further analyzing the market to know such as it is goodness or not. Not like bots to trade for me. I choke all my trading myself.

No I do not trust in trading

By using bots i prefer to make 

My trading just by my self

Without any bots or fake sitties 

Thanks for your spotlight

I don t like to use this method of trading, and we may also lose a lot of money because of that. Therefore, I prefer to use the manual method instead of it because I can choose the best time to buy and sell.