Support Request - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ridnet

Support Request

Support Request

Peace be upon you, I am new to this forum, and I have not yet understood the way to work in it. Please, dear brothers, help me in order to start the work and guide me in order to get answers and interactions, and what are the topics that should be or it is desirable to ask thanks

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

12 hours ago, ridnet said:

Support Request

Peace be upon you, I am new to this forum, and I have not yet understood the way to work in it. Please, dear brothers, help me in order to start the work and guide me in order to get answers and interactions, and what are the topics that should be or it is desirable to ask thanks

Start by asking a specific question, thia is way too vague topic as i don't know your background or if you know anything about cryptocurrencies. Have you read the rules yet? Start by reading the pinned messages.

Edited by rekter

Hello my friend, the profit from this forum depends on your participation in the signature campaign and writing useful and distinctive participations where 1000 Satoshi is paid for each post you make, but unfortunately the payment for the new members has been stopped at this time so you must work inside the forum and wait until the opportunity is given For everyone again

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, this forum is a good opportunity for you to learn everything about encryption. In the beginning, you should read and abide by the laws, then take advantage of the topics provided by the rest of the members and their experience.

Hello friend, welcome to this forum. There are many things you need to know that will help you to understand the forum, the rules is the first key to know and to follow them. Visit the about page and you will see all the rules for the forum, write useful posts and respect all members in this forum because you will be respected too and doesn't matter if you are a newbie but we will also respect you! 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are welcome that this forum is concerned with cryptocurrencies and the latest news is that it pays the money for each member therein for every post or comment that it makes as each member is granted 1000 Satoshi for each post or comment and the maximum grant is 30000 Satoshi there are basic rules in the forum you must read it  I wish you success

21 hours ago, ridnet said:

Support Request

Its good thats you have asked about how you can work here, this forum is used to discuss topics about crypto in generally such as, wallets, exchanges, mining, trading etc, so you'll be required to make useful topics or replying others topics very well.

Welcome my dear friend in crypto talk forum this forum is really great platform, in this forum you ask any think about crypto but its all works under this forum rules , so you read forum rules first then you share your knowledge and other members  also share their experience, its helps our crypto knowledge improve,

Welcome to the CryptoTalk Forum First, you must read the CryptoTalk rules and then start working on writing high quality posts and you will receive 1000 Satoshi per post, but the payment has now been stopped for new members so during this time you must continue to work here awaiting an official announcement from the forum officials About paying for new members

On 5/3/2020 at 10:39 AM, ridnet said:

Support Request

Hello, business partners.  In the beginning, you should read the rules and then understand them. Second, you must write the comment at least 100 letters in English. Third, you must publish important topics to avoid deletion.

First of all thank you for your good wishes and as for your question I recommend you read the rules of the forum so that you do things well in the forum and do not have problems with your account in the section on the forum you will find everything relay to cryptotalk is very simple 

Hello mate welcome to the forum here you will earn by making useful posts but currently new users are temporally exempted from payments therefore,take your time to read all forum rules and follow them good lucky.

Welcome to the forum, first of all it is excellent that you bring that good energy, my recommendation is that you read the rules and see what to publish and what not to publish, and study about cryptocurrencies that what is most talked about in this forum, we hope you continue with that good  vibrate and keep contributing to the forum.

• +1 1

I think you know exactly what you can do in this forum because you are here ,the person who told you about it for sure he gives you more information ,So now if you want more you need t ask a specific question and we will answer you 

Support Request

Hi and welcome to the Cryptotalk family. This forum is about cryptocurrencies. If you want to learn I think it is a really good starting point. I hope you will enjoy your stay and you are welcome to ask any question.

Suggestion though, most beginners questions have already been discussed in length. Still since the search function in all forums usually don't provide much clues, I guess you are welcome to ask any question. 

Hello my friend in this forum and I am very happy that you are with us here that the way to work inside the forum is easy and very simple and depends on you writing posts and topics and sharing them with other members and you can achieve some profits by writing these posts and you can start work and win money after participating in the campaign and complete 100 free posts And usefulHello my friend in this forum and I am very happy that you are with us here that the way to work inside the forum is easy and very simple and depends on you writing posts and topics and sharing them with other members and you can achieve some profits by writing these posts and you can start work and win money after participating in the campaign and complete 100 free posts And useful

Support Request

This forum you should be required to post usefully post or questions, and also you'll be paid from your every post if you have already connected your cryptotalk account to yobit. 

Welcome. It is a pleasure to have you here and some who is more interested in learning at that. Before starting, I will implore you to take a look at the forum rules and regulations pinned at the about section. Get acquainted with them before you start participating in discussions. You won't want to get punished for rule broken. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This forum require us to make a post depending on the section and topic for us to be paid,but as a beginner you need to fulfill your 100 post first. Reading the rules and pinned post about this forum under every section can help you to be guided.

Yes my dear first you have to writer 

Your first 100 topics after that  you have to writer 30 topics every day and you will

Get 1000 satoshi for every topic

So you will earn 30000satoshi every day

But you must follow rulles

Dear friend. Welcome to this amazing cryto family. Here you will learn all about crypto world and new ways of earning money. This forum is offering pay per post campaign. But now this campaign is temporary close for new members. Hope it will be open soon. So keep posting and learning. 

I don't think that any one don't know how the forum work, any one who come in this forum know exactly what he can do and how,we are tired about all those questions

I will recommend to read guidelines how to work here as well rule of cryptotalk . just go in about forum section there you see some post that is pinned by Admin read them all properly , there is a post regarding cryptotalk rule Also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg