How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

Very well said, creating good and quality posts will help this forum, you should don your part here as a member of a forum to create good posts and help other people. We should also responsible for reporting shit poster to make this forum clean.

I think we should create 3-4 topic on weekly basis all of them is powerful and attract a good amount of auidence, always trying to follow it's rule properly while commenting and posting .so we improve the quality of forums.

You have shared wise steps towards the forum upgrade. And as forum is providing us the good payment we must follow the duty of users by following the rules strictly. And we must provide best content available as possible and refering friends and relatives those are interested to Crypto should be done by us so that we can increase the reach of forum.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I agree on your statement because it will help everyone to improve and develop their basic skills in making quality topics. We need to make interesting topics to ensure that we can share what we experience here. And sometimes lets post some topics that motivates others for them to boost their confidence.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thank u for your suggestions, These tips are really helpful and this is also how I work in the forum. These are simple tips, but this is a way to survive in a forum and also a way to build a forum.

On 5/2/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

According  to me most important  point is we should  protect platform  from spammers if we find  spammers new should  report fastly.  Also we should  post good and creative content. 

We should report them no matter what happen. 

I want to help this forum to increase and full of useful content that's why if there's a thing that we can do to make that happen then we must report those kind of people to remove who do spam here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/2/2020 at 3:17 PM, kitekite24 said:

I agree on your statement because it will help everyone to improve and develop their basic skills in making quality topics. We need to make interesting topics to ensure that we can share what we experience here. And sometimes lets post some topics that motivates others for them to boost their confidence.

Topics of high qaulity are need mate try to improve the level of your understanding by learning from those above you. Spare time to know to make good post not useless contents.

It is right that we can help to this forum to improve making friends here or to make by making our post good quality and let's give them an advice or strategies that they can use in their way here. I like making friends so lets help each other here by spreading our knowledge to each other.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Development is to the extent of our commitment to it and I think it will surpass other forums in this area for two reasons, the first is the way it works.
 Secondly, the organization and clarity ,as for your members helping to raise the level of the forum, it is by raising the level of our information and expertise in this field.

these tips are great to improve gatherings quality and it's interest in advertise , I figure we ought to make 3-4 subject on week by week premise every one of them is ground-breaking and draw in a decent measure of auidence, continually attempting to adhere to it's standard appropriately while remarking and posting

Yes you are right, if we want to take this forum forward then we need to create good quality posts all the time. And we must always be active, and stay away from spammers. I think if we all abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward. 

I agree with reporting those who do spamming here because for me those people are the cause some problem in this forum especially they keep on repeating to comment the same comment from the others also they keep sharing low quality content. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thanks for this useful information my friend,as abeginner, I will do my best to follow all the rules of this forum, I will search for new information all the time from many sources, we have to write good and useful topics and share our information together to increase our knowledge about this platform and different currencies. 

• +3 2

3 hours ago, 3ola2omran said:

Thanks for this useful information my friend,as abeginner, I will do my best to follow all the rules of this forum, I will search for new information all the time from many sources, we have to write good and useful topics and share our information together to increase our knowledge about this platform and different currencies. 

That will be good because this forum gives spammers and useless posters problem, they are easily banned but if you completely with rules and post quality posts, you do not have to be sorry and you will not have any problem on the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes thankyou we are also follow this steps to got a maximum reputation to your friends. And your level are also high to this site. And your cryptotack account is fully safe not to be banned chance this are also to improve your friends. 

This is actually true we can only make this forum go to the next level if we all abide the tips mentioned in this topic such as creating helpful topics and making useful positive posts in every section we visit in the forum. And think reporting spammers to the administration will also help in helping the forum improve because there will be less useless content and topics.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

All you have mentioned is right..if we able to follow this rule and try our best then we can make this forum same as bitcointalk.. Again we need to do a thing with very carefully is report about spamming who copy and paste other post.. Also tell all the member to create serious topic which will be helpful to all of us❤❤        

• +2 2

On 7/16/2020 at 4:36 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

we need to do a thing with very carefully is report about spamming who copy and paste other post

Yes to make the forum clean we need to help the moderators to fight the scammers in this forum by reporting them.

On 7/16/2020 at 4:36 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Also tell all the member to create serious topic which will be helpful to all of us❤❤   

Topics are also a good contribution to the forum therefore we need to give time to create at least a topic per week.

As a member of the forum you have your own part to play to see this forum progress, some of the duties is for everyone to be law abiding, work according to the stated rules and regulations of the forum, make research before responding to a topic in order to post new and useful information for the forum

• +1 1

Being good at this forum or creating useful and helpful posts in this forum will make us a good member, it also makes us gain friends if we want to but I don't think that it's necessary with this forum because we're only here for knowledge and earnings.

I hope that the information and directives in this topic will be applied because it would really raise the level. Thank you for putting the publication and for the efforts made.

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 3:24 PM, iloveyobit said:

I hope that the information and directives in this topic will be applied because it would really raise the level. Thank you for putting the publication and for the efforts made.

I may wish if all most of the users will cooperate to read this públication and work with it that is when we will know the main aim of the forum and abide by it.

On 7/27/2020 at 4:05 PM, Basicity said:

it should be adopted by each members so that you will be able to work in this forum smoothly and we all users should also give reputations to the deserving posts and should also report such posts which are seems to be spams.

All points are correct but only few users that learn from experience are able to work with all that you said especially the newbies they are just eager to get money and leave the forum

All  we need is to just to keep on posting good content , the good content attracts readers and readers in the end will construct good replies and so the advertisers will see the large number of followers we have and so they will keep on coming in so thats what we should do , keep posting and everything will be just fine

• +1 1