How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

I am totally agree with you my maye, high quality topic or content is best and its really helpful for other member because through those topics there information or knowledge about digital world grommed and also forum reputation increases. But we all hate spammer, they do irrelevnt activities and avoid the rules of this forum, so thats our duty when we saw any spammer, report it immediately through this way this forum become clean and improve day by day. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can improve this forum perfectly when we post useful content that will be useful for us here and will also increase the value to our great forum.

6 hours ago, gbfisher said:

But we all hate spammer, they do irrelevnt activities and avoid the rules of this forum, so thats our duty when we saw any spammer, report it immediately through this way this forum become clean and improve day by day. 

@gbfisher recently our forum become fulfilled with spammer who made same comment every time which lead us to dont have good topic or post to read and learn.. Again many newbie here come with good intention that they will work here with faith but unfortunately i cant help them now because lot of number spammer..                

On 5/1/2020 at 7:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

Thanks for sharing this useful information about how to help the forum and members of this forum. I am agree with your all given points if we follow these points we will help the forum and members to achieve reputation and high rank. 

This is right, my friend, by following these five important points that you mentioned in your topic, sticking to them and not violating them, this is how we keep the crypto forum clean and more vibrant

Crypto Forum is for all of us and we must do these important points and make this forum the best in the world

• +1 1

There are lots of stuff that we can perform to enhance this particular discussion board. Every item inside your publish is helpful, particularly the first 1; if we create an excellent post, they'll reduce the actual erased publish.

On 5/1/2020 at 4:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

Dear colleagues, as a new user in this great forum, I am very grateful for providing important information, especially for newcomers like me, it will be very useful
A big greeting to the whole community

Thank you for this informative topic, for a good support of this forum for a long-term and future use then we are needed to comply with forum terms and condition that are regulated by the forum moderators by posting and creating useful and informative topics that could help other forum members about the crypto world.

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@gbfisher recently our forum become fulfilled with spammer who made same comment every time which lead us to dont have good topic or post to read and learn.. Again many newbie here come with good intention that they will work here with faith but unfortunately i cant help them now because lot of number spammer..                

@Dorjoy12 thats true my mate, for newbies we all are available at any time because this forum is best source for helping each other and thats show we are humans. Now a days a lot of topics were deleted because the content and explanation are same, simply they do copy and paste, thats bad for the reputaion of this forum and also for us. So thats why report those person which do spamm is our right. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

The task of improving the forum is the task and responsibility of each member, and we all have to cooperate together and we do not impose responsibility on the supervisors alone and help them. These rules are easy and possible to adhere to and are not difficult or complicated

• +2 1

Thank you, it is a good guide to move forward in the development of the forum, and we members can change it for the better by respecting the rules and abiding by them, publishing everything useful and reporting spam senders.

2 hours ago, gbfisher said:

So thats why report those person which do spamm is our right. 

Exactly we should be aware about spammer and report them as early as we can...  Our forum start to get now different bounty project Which mean our forum reputation Increase on but now if spammer again do as past then dont know what will be happen with our great forum though moderators works hard to Prevent spammer but we should help them too..                    

• Useful or interesting 1

You got the point. And if we have to improve more and more then all of we have to keep our forum clean by avoiding scamming and obey the rules. Espeically newbies. Yes i am newbie but i am with this forum since april, so already learned a to z of this forum. And i really enjoy it.      

Edited by Andres Alaba

accurately i match with altogether your tips it be supposed to be adopted by apiece members so that you will be clever to effort in this forum smoothly and we each and every one users be supposed to besides break reputations to the deserving posts and must too give an account such posts which are seems to be spams.

Good point. Cryptotalk's main focus is for everyone to share what they know or have learned about cryptocurrencies. The forum should be kept clean and healthy at all times, and to be able to do that we should make sure that we understand how the crypto world works and in that way, it will certainly lead to more quality posts and topics that everyone will surely enjoy.

We all have to take the responsibility for making the forum a good clean place where we can share and learn new things about Crypto world, I have seen a lot of members here are tryna make the forum a better I think this the best participation to return the favour to cryptotalk.

"We grow by lifting others"

You have great points my friend if we do just as you elaborated it in your topic then we can improve this forum and help making it grow even bigger that it is now thanks for the tips.

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Exactly we should be aware about spammer and report them as early as we can...  Our forum start to get now different bounty project Which mean our forum reputation Increase on but now if spammer again do as past then dont know what will be happen with our great forum though moderators works hard to Prevent spammer but we should help them too..                    

@Dorjoy12, yeah, moderators of this forum are hard worker because they lead this forum. So for making best community, its necessary to take some big and honest decision like cryptotalk team did. Spammer want to become rich very quickly, thats why they select wrong path so for better reputation of this forum around the world, this forum must cleaned through spammer. So as the member of this forum,  we report spammer, through this way this problem is solved very quickly. 

BetFury                                                   

To improve friends, we must help each others.  We must create useful and informative post so that it can be useful for all members. everyone should think unique idea and start here as a topic   

4 hours ago, gbfisher said:

So as the member of this forum,  we report spammer, through this way this problem is solved very quickly. 

After done daily activity of our forum we should give extra time to find out spammer in our forum and especially in english section because i believe in russian section there has lot of senior member who doing hard work for prevent spammer and thus they get reward.. Again as mostly  spammer is Newbie so we should warning them first about their mistake..                 

I guess the only way to help this great platform is to be honest with ourselves.

I guess we all have reasons why we gathered here on this platform. Let hold this platform firmly because we are been paid for our time here. If you just you come here to post or comment what every you like without considering the rules and other members just because you want get paid you are not helping  yourself, the platform and other members. Try and change your mindset.....

Hey mate!There are alot of ways to improve this forum.We can improve this forum by expanding this.I mean that we should make this forum much easier for the newbies.Easy means to make easy and intresting topics.And we can also do that we should invite our new friends to helo this forum improved.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

It is good that the forum is taking positive steps to make it better, and I notice the presence of various useful topics in the field of crypto. I also see improvement in the performance of members in the forum as the spam has become much less than before. We must cooperate with the forum administration to get it in the best position.

As this is a wonderful forum it orovide us learning and earning free without any investment. Quality posting  is necessary. We can play our part to improve  this forum.

Such as avoid  bad language,avoid plagiarism,reports the spammers and follow the rules to make it better.