As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ?

On 5/1/2020 at 1:07 PM, lharost said:

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet?

Feel free to share your opinion on this subject

The best feature of crypto for beginners is that it is easy to transfer money without going through formal process that is required in banking systems. But most beginners tend to use crypto for earning money and leave their jobs. I recommend beginners to stop using blockchain until they have studied completely about risks and dangers of working and earning in this complex network. Do not enter this field without sufficient practice and experience.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 11:37 AM, lharost said:

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet? 

Hello dear brothers.  The digital currencies in the world are much better than the real currencies for several reasons, the most important of which is that they are against theft and secondly their value increases with the increase in the value of bitcoin and the exchange of the dollar in your country and the most important things are that you can withdraw it from the electronic wallet whenever you want and in any place

• +1 1

I think that the ability to send cryptocurrency to someone on the other side of the globe, Bank transfers are sometimes delayed for 3-4 days, and there is no cryptocurrency.

For abegginer and does not has A lot

Of money I think the best cryptocurrency 

For them is etc 

But why etc 

Because it's cheap and has

A good movement on coinemarketcao

And you can sell it any time you want

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain are much bigger and much stronger than a new person thinks, I used to think of them as normal things and just software, money and so on, but they are really much bigger than that, the future will depend entirely on the blockchain, I'm sure of that.

On 5/1/2020 at 10:37 AM, lharost said:

@lharost  When I started in cryptocurrecies in March,2014 the most interesting fact for me was the ability to can send and receive money without bank delays or 3rd party services (I always use core wallets or non-custodial wallets).

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

For the best feature in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is private , no one can tracked your transactions , and no one can know you, is really safe , this is the best feature in cryptocurrency , and also for people how’s trade in crypto world , is really profitable.

When I was a beginner, I had the false idea that Bitcoin and all the rest cryptocurrencies are completely private and offering anonymous transaction. I think that it is passed to us like that from clueless media, because some cryptocurrencies were used a lot in the darknet. Took me a while to realize that everything is recorded permatnently and that the main cryptocurrencies are actually transparent and any outside observer can trace the route of funds. Of course I never used crypto for illegal activities, but still I've given it a good thought about how many people were trapped thinking their transactions wouldn't be linked to their actual name.

• +2 1

when i  started working in crypto market i feel every feature as interesting .some of them are just sending and receiving any kind of cryptocurrency to any wallet address.and getting earning from all the ways.

I think beginners find it very difficult to understand blockchain technology well and all they know is that it records transactions without the possibility of modifying them.

THINK POSITIVE

In order to get quite a lot of information and fully understand the blockchain, you have to read a lot of information, experience will come to you with experience. Good luck

Crypto currency is useful to me in that I can use it in my everyday life to buy items that I need online and I can also use it as a store of value and save for the future.

The most powerful feature of blockchain technology is speed of payment system in which we can transferred our funds into any other countries to wallets into few minutes or seconds and the important feature of crypto currency market is decentralized market and its price volatility makes interested for high risk takers. 

• +3 1

As a beginner the most thing that make me come to crypto is there is no control and all population are equal each other and that's the best thing that we cant find in other economic system 

i think that the idea of decentilizing money is the best thing they both provide us so i think that they will be use din economy and the way we use USD/paypal or other currencies online. i think they will be replaced by the coins cause of their anonymity, speed and idea of decentralization.

I am not a beginner, but I believe that this is the speed of transactions, Bank transfers often take 3-4 hours, and the cryptocurrency that you send to another person will be received in 5-15 minutes anywhere in the world.

• +1 1

After getting into this campaign I am getting more idea and information about cryptocurrency even now I am giving much of my time to get more knowledge related to the crypto world so that very shortly I can start trading and that's my dream from many years that I am going to do because the money I'm getting from this campaign I am going to use it for trading investment to learn about investment.

The fast transactions with low fees price is the most think i liked in this crypto world! Especially if there is international restrictions so each one can send his money wherever he want without any problem!

I think that the blockchain and Bitcoin will make the life of all people easier and faster if it is adopted, as many do not prefer to be under the control of the central through bank cards and Bitcoin is the best alternative.

The usefully feature of cryptocurrencies is that's we can trade them and get profited, also the usefully feature of blockchain is to store bitcoins and tracking the transactions.

The means of gaining easy money even without the needs of going to work is the best features of crypto currency,secondarily is the ease and convenient way of payments and transactions.

As a beginner in the cryptocurrency world, I say for the useful features of cryptocurrencies are ; fast and highly secured transactions. In the case of transactions, they are highly transparent and all confirmations will be carried out by blockchain confirmations. Decentralized system is most loved feature in the crypto world for me. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

As a beginner I know Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is very important because we can use it for transportation without any third parties companies and we can control our money. If we know how and where to invest our Crypto then we can easily earn money from Cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 10:23 PM, Raqeebzy said:

The most useful features of cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology is the cross border transactions, it is a lot better in that aspect than using the fiat currencies. 

Well, I'm agree with it mate and there's one of a good using cryptocurrencies in terms of transactions and that is not having some taxes on it for being decentralized of it so that many people are preferring this by not paying some additional payment like VAT.

Its a really good topic to discuss as a user of Cryptocurrency i think it gives lots of opportunities for earnin through trading or investment activities also mining is the process where lots of users are engaged it helps to increase our earnings and blockchain technology helps to protect such big community with scammers so that we user could run our activities freely and smoothly. 

• +1 1