Stop wasting your time - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

i think that the reason for existing of this forum is to give and share trust and good information to each other and teacha nd learn at the same time so i don't think the reason why should they lie about anything. if you don't know trading than you can't lie about it. and that affects to any other topic, gambling, minig and etc.

What you say is true that posting false information inside this forum is very bad and puts us at risk because as you mentioned if the moderators discover these posts they will delete them and prohibit you from the forum so you have to make your posts always correct and honest

• +1 1

I think that people who just spam on this forum don`t appreciate opportunities which this forum can give. It`s not only forum where you can earn some money, but also it`s storage of useful information 

You are right members should not come to this campaign only for the payment purpose they should know the advantage and importance of cryptocurrency and the main thing is we are having opportunity to learn so much of things from Crypto talk for that we have to just focus on our work and make our contents in  valuable that will give us more knowledge related to the cryptocurrency

• +1 1

These people are not just wasting their time ! they are wasting our time too! but let me tell you something !
admins and moderators here are working very hard to remove any false information !

On 4/30/2020 at 3:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Good, useful posts are clear and the managers here in the forum are trying everything they can to clean the content from fake posts. We must do our best to clean the forum and keep it elegant and useful.

I agree with you as telling lies on the forum will not only get you suspended or banned but might also give you a bad reputation on the forum and people will disregard all your posts.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Yes mate you are absolutely right.The modaretors are so much active in this forum.So whenever you post a topic,if you didn't put enough information on it or put wrong information,within 2/3 days your post will be deleted.So everyone should give enough time to make a post without wasting your time.Thanks for this nice post.

Yes, right. We are here to help each other and this forum will only work if everyone cooperates on it, by writing useful and useful things.
But there is a note: I do not find it wrong to publish failed or wrong experiences here because we learn from our mistakes and without errors we cannot learn, I mean, if someone published his wrong experience here, there is nothing wrong with that until everyone learns how to avoid making these mistakes in the future.

Your right my dear friend many people in hurry to meet up their 30 post and also to gain reputation there post false information, and this is so bad because there are just decieving their self because the post will be deleted and there will need to create another post to replace the deleted post before thier post could count for them to earn .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very true and the posts that members make in this forum must be legit, and news that is backed by a specific source. If you are unable to back your post with a source then chances are that it is fake and the post will be deleted. The moderators are very active in this forum and they are able to maintain the integrity of the forum which i think is very very good. It is important that we are all honest here and that we all provide reliable information.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/2/2020 at 6:14 PM, lharost said:

Members are really not forced to make comments or topic that they don't know anything about, users here should only talk about things that they know a thing or two and tell real stores about themselves and not try to deceive people with fake stories.

I agree to you buddy. Members should only reply on a topic they have knowledge to share their opinions and thoughts about it and not to try decieve other members by their wrong information.

• +2 1

Yes, it is. Very right that we should not waste our time in this platform by posting useless post. Because it will be not good for us also and for others also. So take your time and try to make good post.

• +2 1

I agree with you, now I also don't like to work in this forum because without any reason moderators delete my posts, everyday mine 5 or 6 posts got deleted. But I'm using this forum earning on trading so 2 months after I will also leave this forum because I also don't want to waste my time here.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:37 PM, paulpogba said:

Yeah my dear mate you are right many people on this forum just need of money and they make only 30 post daily having only one liner or not based contents best for other people. So such post making avoid and prevent themself from spammer and moderator also already deleted.

They really want to finish the 30 posts easily that's why they rushing to post when the time limit already finish. 

We can't blame if that's there strategy but I hope they keep the quality of every post or comment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do not think that there is a problem in publishing your experience about cryptography, but only by extending things such as if you talked about a mistake that you made one time and how the other avoids falling into it. This experience is to benefit those who have not experienced it before. as for placements or misinformation, I agree with you that you must return to it because you are publishing false information.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Totally agree with you we all have responsibility of this forum and we should bring a right and exact information about any thing in crypto to help each other to have a good view of crypto 

Yes I agree with you about writing here just for writing to reach 30 posts! this is not good because anything you do here will be revised at the end if your topics or post are not qualified to be paid they will be deleted so is fully wasting of your time and time of others who participate on your topics.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 5/2/2020 at 4:24 AM, koussai999 said:

thank you my friend
Indeed, addicted to the site every day read the posts and delete posts that do not have any benefit or posts that have been published before
Or even publications with weak English

I really suggest to all of the members in this forum is create useful contents or latest contents because if you created false information here, you just waste your time because you won't benefit to it.

Yes i agree because some of the members forgot the real essence on having here in cryptotalk. We are here to learn and share knowledge to help everyone to grow in the cryptoworld.

Exactly posting false information waste the time of yours also and also the time of the users and these false informations make very much confusions and distract the users who are working effectively in this campaign.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:34 PM, Raven said:

Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos

Well, that's true mate, when the moderators didn't removed some of the members here in this forum, there's a lot of members which is giving some false or useless information here but as of now, there's few members here are doing it and they're easily to report by having a huge number of quality posters here in this forum to help this forum to clean for this kind of people.

Sometimes leaving some topics that contain member stories that may motivate other members is a good and important thing, but this type of topic must be deleted when it is repeated frequently.

Yeah, we can see a lot of false news in the cryptotalk even this forum is actively giving warnings for the members who used to share unnecessary news even they have banned seven countries whose people mostly spreads false news.

Of course, I completely agree with you, before publishing your topic in a forum CryptoTalk , you have to do a good search in Google about the information related to this topic and make sure that it is 100% correct information, because there are some members who publish false information about crypto and this bad for us and the forum