Stop wasting your time - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

On 5/2/2020 at 6:14 PM, lharost said:

Members are really not forced to make comments or topic that they don't know anything about, users here should only talk about things that they know a thing or two and tell real stores about themselves and not try to deceive people with fake stories.

That's right much better to not comment on a post that you really don't know but we are free to ask questions in the post so we can get an answer. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That's true my friend, this won't get benefit for anyone, I am saying if you are going to post any way why don't you make it useful and make a reason for being here, I came here to learn and earn, we don't know if things will change or not here, I am looking for new ways to earn money, i am trying to put my roots deep in this world so soft winds can't take it out.

"We grow by lifting others"

5 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Yeah, we can see a lot of false news in the cryptotalk even this forum is actively giving warnings for the members who used to share unnecessary news even they have banned seven countries whose people mostly spreads false news.

That's true mate, i hope that this will be clean this forum by this kind of members because they're not helping other members here and also this forum.

On 5/15/2020 at 2:44 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Good, useful posts are clear and the managers here in the forum are trying everything they can to clean the content from fake posts. We must do our best to clean the forum and keep it elegant and useful.

My point is all of us in this forum must create informative information to help the forum and also to help ourselves to earn money. If we just posts meaningless, we can't help this forum and also we can't help ourselves to earn so much money because moderators will just deleted the meaningless topics or comments here.

On 5/15/2020 at 6:54 AM, Jami273 said:

Yes mate you are absolutely right.The modaretors are so much active in this forum.So whenever you post a topic,if you didn't put enough information on it or put wrong information,within 2/3 days your post will be deleted.So everyone should give enough time to make a post without wasting your time.Thanks for this nice post.

That's right so always put efforts on your posts because that is the best thing you could do to less the deleted posts of yours. And always do own research first so your posts could contain much valauble information.

yeah , I also think fake post and topic is deleted by cryptotalk team , as a result we need  to create another post to recover last one .

we should be provided legit information to avoid post Delete problem .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/13/2020 at 1:30 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, when the moderators didn't removed some of the members here in this forum, there's a lot of members which is giving some false or useless information here but as of now, there's few members here are doing it and they're easily to report by having a huge number of quality posters here in this forum to help this forum to clean for this kind of people.

If you create false information, it will be your loss and not ours. Why? Because your posts will become deleted very soon if moderators found it as an meaningless or has contain false information. Get me?

Yes thank you and be sure to understand everything in the best of everything its important to really keep the information true and if its untrue , let it be because you want to understand something from it, you want to learn something, learning is by asking questions from this kind of sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Raven said:

If you create false information, it will be your loss and not ours. Why? Because your posts will become deleted very soon if moderators found it as an meaningless or has contain false information. Get me?

Yes, I'm totally get you mate but there's a lot of members here will be also affected because when your posts is being deleted by moderators, all of replies there are also affected by removing it also so that there's a lot of members here are experiencing the deletion of posts.

On 6/16/2020 at 10:38 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes, I'm totally get you mate but there's a lot of members here will be also affected because when your posts is being deleted by moderators, all of replies there are also affected by removing it also so that there's a lot of members here are experiencing the deletion of posts.

And also they will be affected because of the false informations in this forum. Stop posting non sense topic, what i mean is stop posting topics that has no evidence to prove. Lets help this forum to become more successful in the future so we could earn so much money from it for very long term.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

I agree with you.  simple and usefull information its what we need.

False information could led new people to quicklyleave the cripto world.

Nice trades

• +2 1

On 6/18/2020 at 6:35 AM, Dordio said:

I agree with you.  simple and usefull information its what we need.

False information could led new people to quicklyleave the cripto world.

Nice trades

That's right. If we just create false information in this forum, it means we're just wasting our time here becauss moderators will just delete those posts or worse they'll give us warning point for it.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:01 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Everyone should only share verified content, because this can cause harm to friends on the forum as well. They can do wrong things if they read a wrong topic.

That's why we must make sure about our post and avoid posting unsure topic. 

Much better to do some research first so you can support your post. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/18/2020 at 6:16 AM, Raven said:

what i mean is stop posting topics that has no evidence to prove.

Yes and this forum need some legit or useful information because many people or members here are hungry in terms of ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency, they want to learn about it to answer some topics here and also to their personal knowledge.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Correct 😊

But i little disagree with u,,The post a single person post if it is sr,jr,full, member no maters what it is ,their post must be according to thir own knowlage ,he never ask to any one plese Tell me What shoud I post ,If it correct or wrong He needs To read more about That first,

Caution!!

DON'T Post Anything Witout Acknowledge

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

Dont work in fake and scame site.From today you can start your earnings with cryptotalk forum site.In this forum you can earn lots of money for doing easy task.

• -1 1

Don't worry about payment system which are old one now daily limit is only twenty posts a day so now according to new payment methods work with keen interest and enjoying their earnings with talk token but we need to make quality work of posts here. 

• +3 1

I totally agree with you on what you said " that we shouldn't waste our time". But I think the very best to do to avoid any future error is to share your experience with other people so the wouldn't make the same mistake too. By so doing you making the wrong right.

• +1 2

49 minutes ago, saraanna396 said:

I agree with you my friend, there are a lot of unhelpful and frequent posts that are deleted by the moderators, for me as a beginner many of my posts were deleted by the moderators, but I try hard to make my next posts more useful.

Before creating any post, we must try making own research about that. In my mind it is so important, if you want to give right information to others. On the other hand your posts as you above mentioned will be useless and will deleted by moderators. 

• +1 1

Actually I agree with you, one should not share false or fake experience/information because cryptotalk forum to me, is a study centre where we learn and add lots of experience through interaction with one another

What you say is true, we must verify our information and its authenticity before sharing it with anyone inside the forum. If we share topics with wrong information, we will harm others and we will present ourselves to delete our topics or warn and ban.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Excellent quality and useful information and topics should be provided to members for the benefit of all by viewing them

Life is great and enjoy it

You did an excellent job by making all of us remember about the fact. The most important thing about a post is that it should contain useful info. Otherwise there is no value of some false news. This will hamper the reputation of the users. Remember we are here to do informative and relevant posts. If we stick to this rules we can make a better forum. 

Never work on fake and fraudulent sites.  From today you work on the Cryptotalk forum site. With the Cryptotalk site you can start earning your money very easily.  In this forum you can earn a lot of money for easy work

On 4/30/2020 at 10:01 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Everyone should only share verified content, because this can cause harm to friends on the forum as well. They can do wrong things if they read a wrong topic.

Indeed. 

Do some research first so you can support your topic when some people ask you a question about that. 

Don't post unsure topic so you can avoid giving misinformation. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1