Time to cash your income before its too late for you - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to cash your income before its too late for you

On 5/1/2020 at 6:05 AM, magd said:

Fear always brings loss and better to be sad for the price drop and lose a little more than to lose a lot if the price rises my friend the algorithm for bitcoin I do not think it was designed in a way that allows bitcoin loss with this simple we must trust our work and wait until the end of the half

Yes I think that it is now the right time to cash in your income and save again because if you are being mindful in the flowchart of bitcoin it is starting to rise which is good because it getting higher but I think that it can go down quickly and that is unfortunate. 

Now is a good time to earn income. This is why it is possible to make more money by investing in Bitcoin. But we have to wait. Bitcoin has come in at about half. The price of Bitcoin will rise further towards the end of this year. The higher Bitcoin goes, the more profit we can make.

• +1 1

You can set the option to compare the profitability of BTC with other assets, and most importantly, withdraw on time

yes converting our cryptocurrencies into the fiat is sometimes good decision.but sometimes peiples create hype about some coin that is is going down very low and we decide to sell it  and after some time we realzie that we wouldn't have to sold them

I agree with you and I think that this is the right time to sell some currencies, which we reserve because I believe that the price rise will take a long time after the end of the half and the price may remain like this until the end of the year so I advise everyone to sell some currencies and achieve some profits

• +2 1

I think that before buying everyone must mark price which will be acceptable to him to sell his assets, so someone can sell now, someone should wait little more 

I do not agree with you and is not the time for me to sell
The currencies we hold in alternative currencies can rise more than the registrar price
The LTC coin goes from $ 35 to $ 150
Eth coin rises from $ 120 to $ 350
We wait for the rise of the Bitcoin coin
Then we sell the currencies we hold

Trading with bitcoin is very dangerous in the crypto market, especially when its price moves violently, where the percentage of loss is very high, so I prefer trading in the quiet market.

I don't think so my friend, I think the price of bitcoin will reach 10400 at the moment and it will increase in price more than that by the end of 2020.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I don't think so my friend, I think the price of bitcoin will reach 10400 at the moment and it will increase in price more than that by the end of 2020.

Well you are right but I made some investigations were I found some experts predictions that the price of Bitcoin from 8th of this month will rise to a price of 10300$ and on 12th there gonna be a halving and as they predicted there is hope that it gonna happen as it starts to show signs

Yes bro I have also waited until the btc hits 9.8k and now I have exchanged my btc to usd and i am waiting for the market to dump so that i can again Invest in it and as halving is also coming the price would go again higher making us more benefits. Hope as we expected the market goes on.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Regarding the profits that Bitcoin can reach after the split, it will need about 5 to 8 months at least, according to experts. It will not happen automatically, but it will need some time. I do not recommend that you sell what you own these days or preserve some of the value And the rest, keep it until it reaches its time

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You are right we should hold on until the right time comes. It won't take long for the price of Bitcoin to rise. Already moved to 10,000. We have to wait before my income is cash then it will be turned into cash if the price goes up. It will benefit a lot.

Don't  try to take out  your income now, it is too early, bitcoin is gonna break the resistant of the 10000$ which we will be heading towards higher price may be around $15000

Yes, your words are correct, you must reserve the profit now and not be greedy in order not to lose and you can buy again after the next bitcoin correction and wait for an increase to 10,000 dollars

THINK POSITIVE

Well, everyone has their own market research and market outlook, your expectations can be right and they can be wrong, bitcoin fluctuates a lot.

You are right , I'm also did same thing . I'm sold my Bitcoin at the price of $9800 . Now bitcoin price is dumped and it price may dropped at $7800 . We can sale bitcoin at high price and buy when price fall.

Today is a great time to sell some of your bitcoin assets to lower the risks of losing all your money, but I don't have too much of bitcoin so I would not sell it until the next big price.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:42 AM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

If this news is true then its very good news for every members. We are waiting for this moment when bitcoin increase 1000$. And please worked be in alertn

I converted some of my coins to cash yesterday but NOT because of panic. I want to trade with them. I will sell them soon and buy again. It is not late for selling because nothing has happened yet. At least let bitcoin passes $10.000 before deciding about when to sell. Don't cause stress on the market with such remarks. Any person who plans to hold, can keep for a longer time to reach his desired price. We can't impose our trading view to others. Let them decide for themselves. Any trader is satisfied with a certain price. Maybe $9800 is a good enough selling point for some but not for all.

• +1 1

Doing prediction about the market situation that'svery hard because anytime situation can be go opposite of your prediction and if you have not booked your profit then definitely it's going to give your losses and this things are mainly happen with the new beginners because they are not knowing the market so well.

• +1 1

I also believe that Bitcoin can reach a value of about $ 15,000 by the end of the year because of the halving but it is not yet time to sell we have to wait for it to rise at least 20,000 to make a strong profit...

• +1 1
  • +3 1

35 minutes ago, Ñïll Pørí......... said:

However, I would say that if you can keep a part of your money in your original currency you can work with it in which case you will not have any problem even if the price goes do..profitable to everyone who invested when it was low, but I will say we should still wait because bitcoin halving is near and it's obvious the price will increase more than this .

Yes, always keep some so that in the future, you will have a chance to have more gain, because as long as you hold it you will know that you are actually investing for more big profit in return.

In the cryptocurrency market, sometimes a time comes when it is very profitable to sell existing coins at a very good price in order to get the maximum profit. I think that many experienced participants can accurately determine the time when you need to sell your accumulated savings and you should definitely listen to their advice.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:12 AM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

Good thing that somebody thought of selling Bitcoin when it almost reached 12k$. Well, I didn't think it was going to fall down after that!

• -1 1
  • +2 1