Most read and abide rules - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Most read and abide rules

If we shall every go through the about forum or open tabs that deals with the full guides of this forum rules read before starting your post abide by the post. Any mistake that occurs from breaking the forum rules will result to be punished against that offence so we most abide by rules to stay save and leave long as the campaign keep existing.

I think this will serve as a point of helping to stay with you all. Stay tuned friends is time to be together let stay safe.

This assured my friend. Members must, above all, read the rules and laws of the forum and work to abide by them and post good content so that they are not warned or banned after creating posts that violate the rules of the forum.

Yes you absolutely right if you want to save your account , and save your self from ban you have to read the rules and respect them , is the only way to be save , is a low of this forum , so all of us we have to respect them , because if we broken it we will get banned , so be careful.

Thanks for sharing a piece of advice it's really true we must stay safe while following the rules of this forum to avoid being banned and for the betterment of this campaign.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right  it is very  important  to to read and obey the forum  rules. If we don't  obey the rules it mY cause  us number  of deleting  posts  warning point's or banned from the  forum. 

Yes bro your right if we want our account safe in this forum then we can't break any rule, because this forum strict against rules we see so many times, when any one break this rules administration banned are deleted accounts, so carefully read forum rules and follows this rule's.

Yes as much as we followed the rules of forums we stayed more long term in this campaign of crypto talk forum. Because this is good place for hard worker peoples we can earn 70$ for our posts working and this is only possible when we following the rules and regulations of forum. 

The commitment to the rules of the forum is very important, because these rules were found in order for the forum to continue. Every member at the beginning must read the rules to find out what to abide by and what to stay away from. Your commitment to the rules avoids you warning points.

I agree, simple step to avoid mistakes here in this forum. You need to prepare the rules and guidelines implemented here so that when you are posting, you can check yourself if you are violating some rules and revise it immediately.

Yes and that should be mandatorily done by the each and every member . That will give a clear picture of how you have to do your work and that too in a precise manner.  If yiu will not follow the rules then you may get punished. 

Everyone should always consider the rules and regulations of this forum so that cryptotalk will become better forum, I hope that every member should consider it especially the beginners.

Well, if you want to posts here in this forum, kindly check your content if which section your posts is applicable to share so that you will be avoid having some off topic here. Happy posting.

But believe me, sometimes we do not deliberately do wrong things, and are subject to warning or prohibitions because of that mistake, we have to be very careful about this matter, read the rules and ask supervisors about what we do not understand.

I agree with you

We have first to review all posts

Before we start typing new posts

To never get banned and completing

Our work here in crypto talk

Yes, this is for sure, and also every person must read the rules for each section of the forum in order not to be banned.

When you join this forum then its your responsibility to first read and understand all the rules and guidelines of this forum. This will help you in avoiding many problems in future.

I agree with you about the rules and regulations because if we want to work here we have to follow all the rules here. If we follow all the rules and regulations here then maybe we shouldn't have any problems anywhere.

Hi my friend 

I have read all the rules carefully they same an easy rules and not so hard

To follow them but I Do not know

Why some users get banned yet

???

The forum rules are strict but the admins are being patient and not punishing members just for simple mistakes. Also they have the warning system which works well and helps members understand their mistakes. 

i hate when i see members that break the rules because they were too ignorant to even read them in the first place

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

That is the most important thing here in the forum, we have to read and follow all the forum rules so that we can stay safe here in the forum. The forum are very simple, we just need to understand them and respect them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Some find it very difficult to follow and apply the rules though easy, and I think it may not be well understood

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Going through the rules and making it in your work according to the rules that is very important in this campaign and if you are not going through the rules then you have to be ready for the consequences and the punishments maybe you will be removed from the campaign so don't take any risks try your best to go through the rules and follow every rule that will be perfect to survive in this campaign for longer period.

One of the most important reasons why your account is safe in the forum CryptoTalk it is to read all the rules of the forum and understand them correctly and adhere to these rules accurately during the post in order to not be subject to warning  points or ban.

The author, you are completely right, each new member of the forum must read the forum rules before commenting so as not to get var points or get into the ban. Be careful good luck