Bitcoin halving duration. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Bitcoin halving duration.

As far as I know, they are now driving around 12 btc per day, which means some of the bonus split bonus will become 6btc, and this may lead to a decrease in the number of miners, and this may reduce the rate of inflation and increase the difficulty of feeding. From this angle, Yusef appears on the reflection of the Bitcoin path

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Everybody is talking about a BTC halving, but there is not still the halving. l can not say current answer, it seems to change price of BTC can take a long time. There is not any right time, what time wills the halving start and end.

Approximately every four years, BTC completes a halving event based on parameters built into its code. Each halving cuts BTC's mining block reward in half. But there is not special time about BTC halving duration.

Bitcoin is now crossing so many blocks for half a period of time that the price is rising so much. More prices will rise in the future. The blocks may not affect the price of Bitcoin. As the number of blocks increases, the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise.

It always happens once the blocks reaches 210000 blocks, then the halving will occur which will continue like that until the total supply of bitcoin is exhausted

Half of bitcoin happens every 4 years and there is a short period left for it to happen, but I do not know the period during which half of bitcoin will remain.I have not found anyone talking about this or knowing the true period of half of bitcoin. Perhaps no one knows that, nor can we predict what will happen to the price of bitcoin during the period of half

No one can know the right duration , for the previous halving , it can stay 10 months maybe 8 months , maybe one year, maybe more , but in this duration bitcoin will rise to a good amount , and you can get a good profit from this halving duration, foe that i investing some money in bitcoin.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Every  one is talking about  bitcoin  halving  and when it starts.  I have a question  that how much bitcoin  halving  duration.  I means to say that when bitcoin halving  will end.?

As far as i know it is in bitcoin protocol so it won't be a long process because the process will be ended as soon as a new block of bitcoin be mined for the next 210k blocks. 

Halving bitcoin occurs in one second, miners get 12.5 bitcoins for each block they mine and then when reaching Halving it becomes the equivalent of the block after 6.25 bitcoin.

The duration of the split is only during the day on which the split occurred, after which the division ends and the effect begins days later

THINK POSITIVE

it's a automatic process every 4 years it's price decrease by half as far as I know this process will run until all the bitcoin mines I think all bitcoin will be mine in 2140 

This process takes only seconds and it repeats every 4 years, however you should know that the price of bitcoin is not going up just after the halving, some time needs to pass.

It happens every 4 years and it will end in the year 2140 and then the miners will have extracted all bitcoins, but I do not think we will live until that time. :classic_unsure:

The halving has already happened the next halving will be in 4 years,it has not had important effects on the progress of the miners who continue to support all Bitcoin, The only really important effect is the slow but constant rise of Bitcoin as a value

Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency in the world which is dominating all the other cryptocurrency in price, market cap and all. There are many Bitcoinminers who have been mining bitcoin and earning money. After every 210,000 blocks are mined, the block reward halves and will keep on halving until the block reward per block becomes 0(nearly by the year 2140).

no person can give accurate information. however, if the charge of Bitcoin will increase, it will be greater than half. but half of the length is now going to Bitcoin. The rate of Bitcoin has come down a piece from what it became the day gone by. this is why the fee of Bitcoin has to be maintained in case of an advent.

When a halving occurs, it usually takes a month or even half a month before the halving runs out by this the crypto reward is turned upside down so the price could double overtime and beyond people's expectations. 

When a bitcoin split occurs it is instant and takes 24 hours, but the effect on bitcoin begins after months of split

Life is great and enjoy it

from my experience,  I think bitcoin has been semicircular. Bitcoin is half the time, maybe everyone is sitting for it.  The price of bitcoin will increase a lot in the next.thanks.

At first you should know what is Bitcoin halving. It's the event after which the btc per blocks reduced half and as there were 12 btc reward per blocks lastly now they decreased to 6.5 per blocks. And untill next halving this thing's continuous and again the rewards would be half after it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

To my knowledge bitcoin halving is repeated every four years, but no one can say exactly when it will happen, after bitcoin halving pumps up the price of bitcoin, then you can make a profit from bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 6/24/2020 at 8:06 AM, Dimba89 said:

To my knowledge bitcoin halving is repeated every four years, but no one can say exactly when it will happen, after bitcoin halving pumps up the price of bitcoin, then you can make a profit from bitcoin.

You are correct that it happens roughly every four years. The reason we do not know exactly is that it happens every 210,000 blocks. The time between blocks is around 10 minutes on average but sometimes they might be faster while other times they might be slower. Hashrate is the decisive factor. Also every 2016 blocks difficulty adjustement happens to regulate the average creation of new blocks to be adjusted to an average of 10 minutes.

Bitcoin halving is an event during which the reward provided to miners for maintaining the network is reduced by 50%. It occurs every 210,000 blocks (approximately every 4 years). Currently, the reward for a bitcoin block is 12.5 BTC. After the next halving, the reward for each block extracted will be 6.25 BTC.

This process protects the bitcoin ecosystem from excessive inflation and allows you to maintain a deficit of the most popular crypto asset. Thus, bitcoin is more similar to gold than Fiat currencies, because unlike them, the reserves of gold and the number of bitcoins remains predetermined. After each halving, it becomes more and more difficult to get another bitcoin.

As the halvings are carried out, the last BTC reward for the extracted block will appear by 2140.

It is not the bitcoin itself that is decreasing, but the number of bitcoins mined by miners, in 2020 there was a halving and bitcoin mining decreased by 2 times, thereby production decreases, and people's demand is growing, therefore, the price becomes higher. Halving will occur every 4 years, as the program code is spelled out, the last bitcoin will be mined in 120 years, I think by that time the price of the coin will be above 1 million dollars)