Buy or sell, market sentiment - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Buy or sell, market sentiment

Buy or sell, you decide what to do.
The crypto market is usually super sensitive to any type of news that can directly influence the direction of a digital asset.
You must always take into account the fact that evading the FOMO and the FUD, is the most important since certain personalities always seek to create weak hands for them to benefit, that is why thinking like a whale is key, otherwise you will always be nervous to all.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Use the word buy when you see a price drop
The word sell is used when you see a price rise
And so you will make a profit

Currently buying of course because all currencies are low
Because selling now would be reckless and suicidal
Sell when there is more than the price you bought

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

If you want to earn a lot here, of course buy concept is the best for this especially if the coins is at low price value in the market. The huge you buy at low price there is a higher chances for us to earn big in the future if the token is promising and potential.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:42 PM, cryptokram said:

If you want to earn a lot here, of course buy concept is the best for this especially if the coins is at low price value in the market. The huge you buy at low price there is a higher chances for us to earn big in the future if the token is promising and potential.

This is validated mainly by assessing the market situation! It is not science to buy at a low price if the market is in a downtrend.
Everything is a matter of analysis and that applies to any aspect of your daily life.
Evaluate the feeling, the tendency, the environment before making an accurate decision, no matter if it is a small amount.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

When the price is low then it is good time to buy and when the market is high then it is the graet time to sell. so before doing buy sell all should study about the past statics of the coin to avoid loss.

The price of the market is still down that why some people think to sell their crypto but I think you should keep patine and hold it for a long time which makes us a profit and the market will pump soon it just take few time.

• +2 1

I think just selling. Since I'm not informative and not a trader myself, when the price is really low then you can buy some coins because what if the price will rise? you will have a better profit. But since I don't know much whose reliable of buying coins I would stay myself at selling it and just mining xd

• +4 1

Hold your hand first if you see the price movement decreases. Because you will experience a loss and use your hands quickly when the increase increases with height, I think you will profit here.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 9:51 PM, Keith700 said:

FOMO and the FUD

I know FOMO is fear of missing out just learned about it few days ago, what about FUD, what does it mean?

the fact that avoiding FOMO and FUD is the most important because certain personalities always try to create weak arms so that they can benefit, I think this is quite scary for those of us who are always panicked and worried about this.

• +1 1

I always get nervous on when to sell or buy. I get confused in what to do is it either buy or sell because of the market sentiment

I prefer to buy a certain coin if the value of it was low and profitable for future holdings. The good thing about sell was if the value of this token was high then you can earned a lot from here.

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

I always get nervous on when to sell or buy. I get confused in what to do is it either buy or sell because of the market sentiment

you need to make up your mind before you open the exchange which is why i always go on trading view  and check how the chart looks and then decide of its time to buy or not.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, duncun007 said:

you need to make up your mind before you open the exchange which is why i always go on trading view  and check how the chart looks and then decide of its time to buy or not.

Also that is another basic idea to use. I haven't done that before but i will also try to use your technique

• +2 1

It is not good if you buy the coin when the price starts to increase because that will gets you at a high price. Besides that, the price doesn't have a guarantee to increase still because the price can go anywhere. You need to research by yourself to find what is going on with the market so you can decide what you have to do. If you think that the market is still at the bearish, you can analyze it deeper to find the right coin to buy.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/28/2019 at 9:51 AM, sumit71428 said:

So one need to understand how to play with the sentiments just the way whales do and that's how we can get maximum Profit from this market.

yea thats exactly what whales play on, and thats how so many people either lose money or predict it right and make lots of money , even now there are people who believe we will see 6k soon.

High repetitive trading is perhaps the biggest mistake you may make as a new trader. If a small series of losses would be sufficient to eradicate most of your risk capital, this is sufficient for you to demonstrate that every transaction involves significant risks. A good way to target the correct level of risk is to assess the size of your trade relative to the level of volatility of the currency pair you are trading. Always remember that a more volatile currency pair requires smaller deals compared to a less volatile currency pair.

• +2 1

if you want to make much profit then you need to buy when the price low and sell it when the price is high. never be greedy to make much profit but patient is needed.

57 minutes ago, trunghai said:

hold to die :)). The crypto market is usually super sensitive to any type of news. now, US - Iran the situation looks set to become increasingly tense. it make BTC up. after situation lower

The news analysis is the one who is interested in studying the market conditions by following and analyzing the economic information and data for each country, and there are many economic indicators that affect the desires of the investors towards the buying and selling operations and this in turn affects the movements of the markets.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:51 PM, Keith700 said:

Buy or sell, you decide what to do.
The crypto market is usually super sensitive to any type of news that can directly influence the direction of a digital asset.
You must always take into account the fact that evading the FOMO and the FUD, is the most important since certain personalities always seek to create weak hands for them to benefit, that is why thinking like a whale is key, otherwise you will always be nervous to all.

It depends on you guys. As you decide to buy or sell. And i am happy to see that we will get alot of profits soon. And hence Thais is a good for  us if ewe get the profits.

When i will switch over bitcoin coins ,i initial convince my bitcoin to ethereum .also another advice always invest what you can afford to lose 

Today in the cryptocurrency market, the purchase of cryptocurrency Bitcoin is relevant. The price rises above, and in a short time it will reach 10,000 dollars.