What I your way of making comments. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

Dear i made comments on only which i find i can reply with ease because some topics are typical and i can't understand about questions of OP that is why i leave it better for me and my account because moderators are really active for irrelevant material received warning points.

Basically I make comments if I find something useful to add. I've read many posts that had many details covered and are really interesting. I just give a like to these posts and if there is nothing to add then I probably don't reply.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah, we should only comment on topics we actually know something about, because if we only leech and reply just for the purpose of getting paid, the posts will be with a significantly lower quality. Best to do is to help other people that are asking for any help and explain others your opinion over the topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

The way witch i use is not special, i just read the topic an understanding it , after that i write my opinion about what topic talking about , or i share my experience , or i answer for some question. This is my way , is really easy and i don’t face any problem .

Yes you are right and I agree with you, I think before we participate in such topic, first we need to analyse it if is useful and helpful also if we have a some know about it if no we need to do some search a bout it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Almost agree, but I sometimes look for fresh topics and new discussions. It is more challenging because we are forced to learn and understand something new.

Our posts will be deleted if we will comment on useless topics, so its good to comment on useful topics. But sometimes we need to comment in meaningless topics so that we can help them by correcting their mistakes.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

well i check topics and questions and if i knew the answer of their question i answer and im also to share more creative and useful posts and if i didn't know the answer of a question i try to find answers in the internet and answer them what i comprehend in a simple way.

As long as I understand the topic, I will make reply on it. It does not matter if it is a hot topic, i will reply on it. Sometimes I try to make a comment if it is new in my knowledge.

On 4/25/2020 at 11:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

I'm commenting when I see post where I'm related for me to easily relate on what they talking about and for easily giving my opinion. 

This is my technique. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, now I'm also finding and writing that topics which is following rules and easy to write for me. In this forum many topics are available but 60% topics are only good because others topics not following rules.

I search for topic I understand which is less complicated I read the post and make sure I understand it then post or qoute for more explanations

The way which I tend to make my own post, is kind of having to make an argument on the post content or even like trying to back up the post content, that's is like adding some more useful guidelines, if it wasn't there. But generally, I try to make it clean

I also always comment with good energy and try to help whenever I can, personally if I don't know the subject of the publication I refrain from commenting or in that case I ask questions.

I make comments only on topics that have been posted atleast 5 days ago so that my comment will not be deleted from the forum and I do a lot of research before posting comments.

I comment in both useful and unread topics. Sometimes the topics are quite impressive and the comments are already in that posts. I choose useful topics first because if I can get myself in a profit or i can share my experience for earning for others then I can actually feel amazing. Helping and showing the right path always gives pleasure. That's why I actually choose those topics. 

I start with comment on my quote then i comment on the session where i have the quote and like that until i finish all quote then i go see other session if there is any topic that i know talk on it 

On 4/25/2020 at 5:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

i reply only on topics/posts that are interesting for me, otherwise, since i'm not really interested, my comments could be with bad information so i avoid it by don't write on topics that i son't like

On 25‏/4‏/2020 at 06:24, Ch Ayyan said:

Hello partners.  When I see a new topic, I try to benefit this person through the information that I provide to him. They are new and innovative ideas, so I express my opinion and this thing benefits me and benefits everyone because I can read my friends ’posts and learn from them.

I enter unread topics, read titles, and enter topics whose title attracts me and feel that I can offer interest in it and I can answer it.

I answer at all on all unread me themes so as often in themes where little answers there is that say, and I not choose only easy themes. 

I only make comments under the useful topics on this forum. I do not want to make comments under the useless topics which will be deleted from this forum and my  comments will be also deleted once moderators delete the topics. 

• +1 1

to be honest i make comments on any unread topic that i have in my list. The way that i see it, by doing this i either know the topic and am good with it and can provide some help or i do not know the topic in which case i do some research, and then i comment which results in me learning. Either way it is beneficial to me and hopefully to the other people that read my comments as well.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

First thing while choosing topic we need to select ye proper good topic which relates to every one in their crypto knowledge. I choose the good one and then about that i will do a small research and then after that i will give my conclusion and ideas and opinions what i understand and make everyone to make use of it to get some knowledge. Thank you.