First thing to know as a beginner - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

Thank you my friend, these hints are very important not only for new members but for all members, it is good for everyone to pay attention to these matters and help new members to behave well in this wonderful forum and thus we all contribute to improving his rank and maintaining his cleanliness.

As learners we lack some experience of learning because we always think to be the best but end up failing most of the time just because we don't follow rules and advice of our experts. This post was very unique and something that every newbie supposed to know.

These instructions are from the forum rules.
I advise everyone to read the forum rules well so as not to make mistakes while posting their posts.
They can also chat with other members.
I hope everyone provides their best content.

On 4/30/2020 at 9:32 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Yes, this is the basic information that every new member of this forum must know and learn in order for the good progress in this forum

yes that's correct this is very good information for everyone especially for those who are newbie on this forum there are so many people out there who makes lots of mistake in the beginning so this is very helpful for those

Newbies right now in the forum will find this article very interesting because all necessary things needed to know about the forum is completely explain except a few are need. I wish the best of luck to the newbies.

This is a very good tutorial that will help many members of the forum especially the newbies who just joined new, it will reduce mistakes and everyone will be safe if we follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

• +2 1

These notes must be followed in order to go the right way in this forum, and the rules of the forum must be followed and this is the most important item

Life is great and enjoy it

Dear friend, your topic is of agreat  importantance for every beginner here in this platform,and all of us should read this instructions perfectly  and abide with them and avoid mistakes

• Useful or interesting 1

This information is very useful for all the beginners even first of all read all the pinned post of each and every sections to know the rules because rules are very important for the existence otherwise you will be banned for infinite time period. Even there is about forum where new notice and rules are posted.

On 6/19/2020 at 4:22 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

This information is very useful for all the beginners even first of all read all the pinned post of each and every sections to know the rules because rules are very important for the existence otherwise you will be banned for infinite time period. Even there is about forum where new notice and rules are posted.

This is meant for all newbies and experts to remember and know what to do in this forum. Many newbies ask questions regarding this problem on how to start using this forum.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:58 PM, Honny143 said:

Your topic is some lengthy but its not matter you covered all information in this topic, its really good topic to read all new members and  few members they don't no exactly about this forum, your topic shows how much you do hard work in this topic thanks to share this information.

He just elaborate clearly his topic and I didn't see any problem on that. 

His topic is very good and really helpful to those who are new here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Some rules for working in the forum are still available but some of them were changed after the payment system was changed such as reducing the number of posts and changing the type of currencies, but the important things that must be known remained the same without change

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is really a good post, as a beginner I will really recommend you read this post it will really help you to figure out what and what you needed to know before you start anything on this platform. Thank you for this wonderful post.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

This is what you should do as a begginer, always go ahead and 

1. Check the platform rules, , this makes it easy for you to avoid making mistakes, and 

2. Make sure that you are building in some of the best practice source, the idea of working hard and putting up everything in the right position.

3. Always reading other peoples post then always relevantly and appropriately replying to it.

4. Making sure you can be able to learn the best  in every position you have that way you are able to give the right answer.

• +2 2

4 hours ago, Mwangi said:

This is what you should do as a begginer, always go ahead and 

1. Check the platform rules, , this makes it easy for you to avoid making mistakes, and 

2. Make sure that you are building in some of the best practice source, the idea of working hard and putting up everything in the right position.

3. Always reading other peoples post then always relevantly and appropriately replying to it.

4. Making sure you can be able to learn the best  in every position you have that way you are able to give the right answer.

This are all needed by most beginners to because they spam the forum with useless contents which was the reason for getting banned.

11 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

Spamming is on of the reasons for ban, another are poor posts and non useful posts, that aside, we can also be banned as a result of multiple accounts. We need to be careful of this. 

That are some important reasons to be aware with we need to avoid it because we may likely get banned for those reasons and there is no way to to rectify your account without a strong proof.

On 4/25/2020 at 1:01 AM, harzallah said:

C'est très bien, vous avez vraiment expliqué certains points clés aux débutants dans le forum, ce qui est très bon et utile. Cela aidera vraiment les débutants.

This section is only for the English language and it is not allowed to speak in any other language. I advise you to change the language to English before you are present from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 6/25/2020 at 2:17 PM, iloveyobit said:

This section is only for the English language and it is not allowed to speak in any other language. I advise you to change the language to English before you are present from the forum.

Using any language apart from English in this forum is prohibited, likewise in the Russian forum it takes the same rule, using translators is prohibited too.

Very well said buddy, thanks for the information, I m a beginner and this kind of information is what we really need to be informed to the things about this forum.

Hello everyone in the cryptotalk community. I am new here my friends. I need your help. Tell me how to become a good and trusted client in this community. May be there should be lots of problem created in the first days.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Using any language apart from English in this forum is prohibited, likewise in the Russian forum it takes the same rule, using translators is prohibited too.

The use of a language other than English in the forum is prohibited and the member will be punished because of it, but the use of the translator is not prohibited if you will be published in english ath the end

• +2 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

The use of a language other than English in the forum is prohibited and the member will be punished because of it, but the use of the translator is not prohibited if you will be published in english ath the end

That is true I have seen many uses got banned due to this you can check this collegue @Crypto123 he really make good contribution to the forum but he is banned he has high number of post.

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That is true I have seen many uses got banned due to this you can check this collegue @Crypto123 he really make good contribution to the forum but he is banned he has high number of post.

I also agree with you and the question is, why did they attend although they provide good contents?i hope that modiraters will look again into that ban.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

ofcource , Everyone specially New user must know about This basic rule about how to working here . I see that many New user didn't know properly how to work here as a result of they represent  usless contnet .

everyone must be followed guidelines properly if they survive long time here .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This post is really helpful to beginners like I am. As beginners, we should always read and comprehend with the guidelines given in this forum. Also, we have to make sure that the information we share is true and meaningful. We should be mindful of what we share in this forum and always abide to the rules and regulations in this platform.