First thing to know as a beginner - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

15 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I also agree with you and the question is, why did they attend although they provide good contents?i hope that modiraters will look again into that ban.

I don't think this can be reversed it has been months since members have being banned and yet not reversed back. I don't know maybe in the future but anyone that break the rules will serve the purnishment.

This is a good post. I'm going to follow this advises and better to follow by every beginner and everyone. As a newbie, we must know this kind of info to learn here in crypto, user must do the same. If you know.the rule you can dominate the forum too.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this was a informative post for us like me a beginner. Before i start doing posting i read the rules and regulations here and after i do that i look at some topic here in this forum and see what others comment or post so that i can gain some information for me as a newbie on how to do things here because if i am not careful my account will get warning points or worst getting my account ban.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

This is very informative post for all the new member but the member who had written this topic should edit this content because most of the new members can read your information like 30 posts per day but now the maximum post we can make in a day is only 20. So, new members can get confuse.

Edited by Izeal
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/24/2020 at 11:43 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Also, add to that:
1- What time do I have to wait for me to write the next topic?

- There should be a duration of 3 minutes between each topic and another topic.

That's true, the forum has this 3 minuted time interval for each post, it is good enough tot think and create again another post, it has created to avoid spam messages from bots.

• +5 1

Your step by step guidelines are easy to follow because it is very detailed and informative. As a newbie before I turned to jr member. I once experienced you've mentioned in learned from it while I was finishing my 100 posts. I hope everyone learned and guide by this topic of yours. So that all of us in our right path improving this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It's really good topic to read all new members and  few members they don't no exactly about this forum, your topic shows how much you do hard work in this topic thanks to share this information.

On 7/2/2020 at 6:13 PM, Kenciuu said:

Your step by step guidelines are easy to follow because it is very detailed and informative. As a newbie before I turned to jr member. I once experienced you've mentioned in learned from it while I was finishing my 100 posts. I hope everyone learned and guide by this topic of yours. So that all of us in our right path improving this forum. 

This topic is mainly for all new members. I herald about it that many users wi have many questions regarding to what this topic was explaining to therefore I give effort to proceed in creating this topic.

13 hours ago, Motidepada said:

This is so good of you and we can see how you are so helpful to us all on the forum, just keep it up, I really gained from this. We will always remember to  not go against the forum rules as well. 

That's very great to learn that my topics are very useful to everyone in the forum. This keeps motivating me to do more topics that can continue helping the forum. I really appreciate you opinion 

On 7/2/2020 at 6:46 PM, snesan said:

It's really good topic to read all new members and  few members they don't no exactly about this forum, your topic shows how much you do hard work in this topic thanks to share this information.

You can learn a lot from this forum because it contains about 70% of what you need to know about cryptocurrency. You can achieve imthe aims of this topic when you read it carefully and work with it.

Guiding and helping others is the best thing that this forum has. Helping each other to grow and walk to the path of success. Specially beginners we need to remember that once we became as a beginner so we can understand what a beginner needs to become successful.

Those who read this post can learn many rules and basics that benefit everyone, especially for beginners. This is an excellent publication for all beginners to read about.

thank you for your good topic, i'm sometimes open the rules and read it for do not forget any rule, in this topic you are giving all what the beginner need to follow for do not receive any warning.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 10:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

wow it's really a great and full of the knowledge post if every beginner read and follow this tips they have get the success in this forum and stay here for a, long time because this post is full of information about this forum I'm really thankful for your great work please keep it up and stay blessed 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Jonii said:

it's really a great and full of the knowledge post if every beginner read and follow this tips they have get the success in this forum and stay here for a, long time

To those that works with it will always find it useful and those that reads it carefully. I am happy you spare time to read this topic careful to achieve all what you need to know about the forum.

Thank you for sharing this useful information. You should only set the value of profit instead of Satoshi, it must be set in the new currency TALK

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

To those that works with it will always find it useful and those that reads it carefully. I am happy you spare time to read this topic careful to achieve all what you need to know about the forum.

Thanks my friend I think it's our responsibility that we must read the every topic carefully after this we make a useful comments about those topic and get the new information in the every post 

• +1 1

On 7/7/2020 at 8:45 AM, Babubu609 said:

You can learn a lot from this forum because it contains about 70% of what you need to know about cryptocurrency. You can achieve imthe aims of this topic when you read it carefully and work with it.

I do not agree that here it has 70% of necessary information for people to learn about cryptocurrencies, I think it is necessary to do research on google and youtube. I am not saying that there is no information here, I think that here there is 20% of information and people should complement this information from other sources like google and youtube

• +2 1

On 7/9/2020 at 7:42 PM, Red-Jones said:

I do not agree that here it has 70% of necessary information for people to learn about cryptocurrencies, I think it is necessary to do research on google and youtube. I am not saying that there is no information here, I think that here there is 20% of information and people should complement this information from other sources like google and youtube

Yes I have reason for saying that my friend. Regarding to every topic you find on this forum when you search on Google you will find your questions and answers brought from this site because it contains lot of useful information including the YouTube.

This is very useful post, This post will awaken a new entity in beginnings  and enhance their experience. And their experience inspires them to work in this forums. Thanks for share this post with us. 

This is a good topic every begginer should focus and read because all what it takes to be safe in this forum are being listed on this topic, this is the type of topics I am expecting to be seeing because not only the begginers will benefit from it but every member who come across the topic will grab some idea.

BetFury                                                   

You have answered about the most popular questions for the new members here ! But to let them work without any problem they should read the rules of each section they want to post in ! 

Because we know that most of them don't respect the rules because they don't read it before posting !

18 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

if every amateur examine and observe this hints they have get the success on this forum and live here for a, long term because this submit is complete of records approximately this forum i'm sincerely thankful on your fantastic paintings

Not only the amateurs will benefit from this my friend because this topic carries a lot of good information that everyone needs to add to his/her knowledge acquired for this forum and cryptocurrency world at large and I believe you have also gain some experience from this topic, am I right?

BetFury                                                   

13 minutes ago, Abuyaman said:

Yes buddyand more over This put up will wake up a brand new entity in beginnings  and enhance their experience. And their enjoy conjures up them to work in this boards. thanks for percentage this publish with us.

You are welcome partner, always remember we are all here to learn from each other and that can only be achieved when we share our acquired knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency and this forum in various sections of this great platform.

13 minutes ago, Abuyaman said:

Yes buddyand more over This put up will wake up a brand new entity in beginnings  and enhance their experience. And their enjoy conjures up them to work in this boards. thanks for percentage this publish with us.

You are welcome partner, always remember we are all here to learn from each other and that can only be achieved when we share our acquired knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency and this forum in various sections of this great platform.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

19 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

especially novices we want to remember that as soon as we became as a amateur so we will understand what a beginner desires to become successful.

Yes mate the newbies need this as a Good guide for them to be live happily in this forum and work confidently without thinking of getting baned or receiveing warning points.