First thing to know as a beginner - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

17 hours ago, Kiritokyn228 said:

Hello forum member, an excellent post that should introduce newcomers to the course, I will be sharing with friends who will also come to the forum only, thanks to the author. Good luck

That's right this is very helpful especially to those who are new here. 

Just keep this as a lesson that you can use in future events and add this to your knowledge about cryptoworld. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

An excellent topic and a commendable effort, and I expect that it deserves to be fixed on top for all beginners to see and stop repeating these questions in the publications. Thus, these questions are published daily in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Thanks for summarizing that, I think the beginners should read first the rules and regulations of this forum so that they can know the dos and donts here in cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I'm new here. So I have a lot of problems to understand. After watching this post, I understand a lot now Thank you for writing this post. Everything is clear. best one
  • -3 1
  • -2 1

This is a good post and very useful because it helps the beginners and give them the right way on how to stay safe in the forum and how to participate with other members in writing useful posts.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Excellent post for beginners to get know all the basic rules and to know how to use this forum. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. It's a good remainder for senior members as well.

• +4 1

Your topic is very good. It will not only help beginners but also otger members of forums. I think you did a little mistake that in second in which pay per post campaign not applicable not only off topics but also on bounties, airdrop. 

• +5 1

17 hours ago, Tareeq said:

Hello friend

Hello friend this explanation is clear thank you for the post many users will benefit from it like the newbies 

Yes you are right this is the best kind of help I can do to all new users within the forum so that they can be like us one-day.

17 hours ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, this is a long post but very useful for the beginner who don't know the rules of the forum. You point out all the rules that need to be follow everyone otherwise they will banned in this forum. So thanks lot my friend fro your hard work.

Really long but surely very informative everyone will find it useful and will guide them to the right way

On 4/25/2020 at 3:23 AM, Lilsamur123 said:

Not a bad post that is suitable for beginners to get comfortable on this forum, the main thing is that they would relate to this forum not only as a source of income but as a source of knowledge

This is great because beginners can learn here and while they can earn money here. I think that it is best that they should learn and take advice from senior members so that they will be taught accordingly and I hope that the beginners will do good. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I like that you've answered all these questions on point. I don't know why you recommend not posting in the offtopic though. I've found some interesting posts there.

you have covered many good and important things to know for a beginner.maany people will get advantage and understanding after reading your topic.your topic explain about the point which a member of this forum should keep in mind always

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for sharing a such useful and helpful guide here, I m sure that there are many beginners members who will benefit about your topic, this is good and also I can add some information here to help:

• +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

I think there is nothing left to tell new about. Because all the details are given in this post. If a user just follow these rules then he can easily become a professional in the crypto world. A newbie should always have patience to observe and maintain these advises. Through this a user can easily become a good trader or investor and do well in the forum. 

• +4 1

It's great that you posted the topic here in this section that is for beginners, now beginners can read this topic and have some guidelines on how to use this forum and be active in conversations without breaking any rule.

Excellent post which deserve good reputation as well amazing work my friend because you take many times to create this post and I hope you will post more informative and knowledgeable for every users.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 4/24/2020 at 4:28 PM, Rifat43 said:

Thanks for share this useful tips. It was really a little bit difficult to understand about this forum when I was beginner. I hope this post helps all beginners in this forum. So, I think every beginners should read this post.

That's right, they should read this for them to gain extra knowledge in this forum and they must follow the rules for them not to be banned here and for them to continue contributing useful post here. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well brother agree with you and according to me the first thing which begginers should know is rules of this forum , newbies tend to avoid the rules and get themselve banned.

• +3 1

Great post you have here brother they really conclude all question asked by any new members in this forum they will find all answer here,Thanks to helping others 

• +4 1

I hope your detailed guide for beginners will be helpful for many users to better utilize the platform. You have covered most of the basic questions that might trouble the new users. But one thing i would like to add is that when you first join the forum read the guidelines first and then few of the hot topics so that you can get an insight on how things work around here.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60-3.png

17 hours ago, Saj555 said:

I think there is nothing left to tell new about. Because all the details are given in this post. If a user just follow these rules then he can easily become a professional in the crypto world. A newbie should always have patience to observe and maintain these advises. Through this a user can easily become a good trader or investor and do well in the forum. 

That's true with this topic new members will find it very useful and helpful to move in the forums with full confident without being afraid of getting banned

You are very informative, everything is written clearly on this topic. Some people explain briefly and incompletely but on this topic I found a difference. Moreover, sometimes new users are very lazy to read the guidelines and rules in the forum.

• +5 1

On 4/24/2020 at 10:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

This is a very good posts not just for the beginners but every member in this forum and it's very useful information that you shared here with us in the steps explaining everything. 

Yes, this is the basic information that every new member of this forum must know and learn in order for the good progress in this forum

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Very beautiful post and useful for beginners members, I have put a lot of effort into it and this is clear. I really thank you for providing a set of ideas and solutions for all beginners.

is an excellent very detailed guide and the answers are really concrete, I add that the posts must be about 100 words even if they are a little more or a little less the same, with the first warnings nothing happens from the second the account is blocked for a few days (you can not write) from the fifth the account is disabled for months,there is a thread where a user can contest the warnings received

• +1 1
  • +2 1