Why doge coin does not perform - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Why doge coin does not perform

Doge is among the coins to which  has been one  of the starting coins in the begining of all this , but the price of doge never perfoms like most people think , look at it this way , the price of doge has always remained at 0.002$ or there about, this is a stagnation.

But there is a reason behind it, first of all, doges are so many in supply , compared to bitcoin, there are about so many doges there are 124 Billion Doges as compared to bitcoin 21 Million, a very huge difference.

Doge has so many holders, there are so many people who hold onto doge, thousands or millions even , thinking or waiting for the doge coins to multiply or the price to increase and so it becomes very difficult to use doge because there is non to use of very few going round. 

So I believe those are the two reasons why doges price does not change

Doge coin is a good project and it do increase during bull run but the coin supply is very high but the rate of adoption not perfect enough. 

I am so disappoint about Dogecoin. I think it's a lazy Crypto currency of the world. There is a reason behind my claim before 3 years i brought a big amount of Dogecoin for a hopeful prediction. But still waiting for bull run.

There are a lot of people who trust a doge coin and they think that its price will go up. Personally, I do not have much confidence in a doge coin and that is because of the large amount that is around 124 billion of this currency and therefore the supply is very large for this currency in market

The reason for this is, in my opinion, an increase in supply and lack of demand. The higher the supply, the lower the price. This applies to DJB and Dogecoin.

10 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Doge is among the coins to which  has been one  of the starting coins in the begining of all this , but the price of doge never perfoms like most people think , look at it this way , the price of doge has always remained at 0.002$ or there about, this is a stagnation.

But there is a reason behind it, first of all, doges are so many in supply , compared to bitcoin, there are about so many doges there are 124 Billion Doges as compared to bitcoin 21 Million, a very huge difference.

Doge has so many holders, there are so many people who hold onto doge, thousands or millions even , thinking or waiting for the doge coins to multiply or the price to increase and so it becomes very difficult to use doge because there is non to use of very few going round. 

This currency is actually one of the strongest digital currencies at the moment. I think the reason for the low price for it is its huge numbers already, but at the same time I think it is possible for this cryptocurrency to continue to rise.

You are right mate that could be the reason why the price of dogecoin faces a stagnation but I wonder to hear that there even those holding it while hoping for the price to increase and how far will they go.

My dear friend dogecoin is also one of the oldest crypto currency like bitcoin, but bitcoin supply is limited 21 million only but digecoin supply is huge, crypto currencies prices depends their demand and supply so that's why dogecoin prices not increase because this coin supply huge and demand low.

18 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Dogecoin is one of the currency in the market that is useful in the pasts few months but now i don't see any potential in dogecoin because the price of it doesn't change and it means you can't earn huge money on it than the other currency in the market. 

Sometime ago I bought a few Doges for the heck of it, and have been looking at its price against Bitcoin ever since. I noticed that it price level more or less does not rise nor sink too far from Bitcoin, at least for these few months I've been keeping it. For one thing, it is a disappointment that its price doesn't increase too much where I can reap huge profits from it, but on the other hand, knowing that its price doesn't dump either makes it a potentially reliable stablecoin.

(Technically, I think Dogecoin is not created as a stablecoin, but this is how I am looking at it now.)

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

We can see that dogecoin  perfor well in the last year.  But nowa days dogecoin  is down so no one like to invest  In dogecoin. Because  there is less chances  that dogecoin's rates will increase. 

May be the reason can be the Doge coin have not shown the people in the market better trading figures and have may be lead to dissatisfaction of the people so people must have stopped trading in it and that will not lead to its price fluctuations. So the coin failed.

The Doge cryptocurrency has a large number of users and a lot depends on the price of bitcoin. Most likely this is the reason. 

Look at Doge market cap. It is close to $300 million. Does Doge deserve this high valuation? I guess not. It still has a lot lower to go in my opinion. It is a coin that the community likes, as we all enjoy memes, but it is not a coin to consider that it will change the financial system. 

In my opinion,the price of the dogecoin is very low.That's why it is supplied in a huge amount.This makes the dogecoin pretty valueless.That's why  it often doesn't peform.

Doge coin is one of the oldest coin,but unfortunately it doesn't increase its price due to high supplies and not having very active team  that work on it to push it through and be popular.

I think that it happens by many reasons. At first all crypto market is depending on Bitcoin. And its price doesn`t go up because of BTC price. Also people still think that Doge coin is joke, so only few people trust this project and are ready to invest their money in it 

Maybe the event of market is evil and that can be why doge coin can not perform. But after the halving it will change in my opinion. Doge coin is absolutely good coin for me. 

The big reason for it the supply. Doge coin have too much supply as compared to others crypto coins.And other reason is it have too much holders. 

Trading this coin I don't think is a profit because it has not been rising for a long time. I used it to withdraw from one platform and transfer to another platform. I know many people do not use it because its hopes are weak my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/23/2020 at 7:15 AM, Kariuki said:

I think this is because no one selling there doge, they are holding is, and the price of crypto changes when we are trading.

I'm seeing doge coin from starting and always this coin price under 25 sathosi to 40 sathosi. This coin price not going up because of supply and also supply is not fixed, so maybe more supply will increase.

What you're saying is true, that doge coins have a lot of supplies, sometimes I am sad if someone says that doge coins don't sell well. But why are those doge coins old coins and still sell well in the market? well they don't think up to that. So in my opinion this is indeed because these doge coins supply and have very many users.

DOGE has a large amount of currency and this makes it difficult to increase its price significantly because the offer is very large and also the currency does not change significantly as it is from stable currencies

THINK POSITIVE

Dear friend I agree with your first statement but I can't agree with your second statement yet because the company that wants to raise the price of the coin or wants to increase it must work very hard to get its coins priced.