Is this possible Bitcoin have Negative things in their major events only few days later - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Is this possible Bitcoin have Negative things in their major events only few days later

So far there has been a lot of price predictions from different experts some says it will hit 20k or even high price this year but no one knows the truth about this let's wait and see and if it will reach that far after halving then it will be so great.

1 minute ago, George10 said:

So far there has been a lot of price predictions from different experts some says it will hit 20k or even high price this year but no one knows the truth about this let's wait and see and if it will reach that far after halving then it will be so great.

Us normal traders we are always guessing the price of bitcoin, but the major traders in the market, they are only who knows where the price of bitcoin will go, also they can control the price of bitcoin.

On 4/25/2020 at 11:06 AM, chrislynn said:

Why we can't predict the future prices of bitcoin or altcoins. Everyone can predict the prices of crypto market any coins or tokens which he wants. Because this is decentralized financial markets only speculation for future no one can predict hundreds percent right prediction .

Well this is true mate, there has a high chance that the prediction will happen which is made from the analyst of cryptocurrency, i hope they will understand this. Happy posting.

In the case of Bitcoin, it is difficult to predict. But its future is much better. There is a risk of getting high profit if the price goes up. If we can analyze the market in the right way, it is possible to determine some of the prices, but it is not possible to make accurate predictions. Bitcoin has no negative effects.

On 4/23/2020 at 12:55 PM, bliznec said:

If Bitcoin has not been pumped, before a certain time of Halving, then it takes time to see this pumping. I believe that this price is very low in order to start buying bitcoin. At $ 8,000, this is a pretty good price. A quick effect, so that the price goes up, may not happen. 

Bitcoin is now pumping now, does halving already started? I am hoping for a much bigger price increase in the following days.

I think bitcoin is not pumped, before halving at a certain time, then it takes time to see this pumping. I believe that the price is too low to start buying Bitcoin. It's a good price at $8,000. The quick effect, so that the price rises, may not be.   

6 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Of course this is how bitcoin always work, if it goes up, it will dump too early, so people should be very fast on selling it, but it go down, it must stay with low price for a while in order for people to start buying it.

Yes, but it’s not worth it to sell bitcoin at a low price. This definitely will not lead to an increase in profit. 

On 4/23/2020 at 7:47 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Hi dear you have said this from your one kind of disappoint. Actually prediction is prediction i don't believe the prediction about Crypto currency.i i lost big amount some predictions. I stored huge Dogecoin for a prediction. But still losing day by day.

Much better to make your own prediction than believing in other predictions. 

Just study the coins flow in the market for you to know what will going tl happen next. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Now i have became confident that bitcoin price will rise after the bitcoin halving event. I agree that crypto market and national economy has suffered a lot because of coronavirus pandemic and still suffering but now it's time to get recover and bitcoin price has already started to increase since last 48 hours so that is a good indication. 

The effect of halving don't commence immediately, you just have to emulate that patience and wait for a longer period, so that you can benefit from it

it's been 10 days since your post and bitcoin right now is at $8800-$9000~ so it gained value again hopefully a signal for a good bull run after the halving

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I am sure that the price of bitcoin currency will rise to more than $ 10,000 in the future and after the half event has ended, it is impossible for the price to reach $ 200,000 or more at the end of this year and it is very normal to always see a decline in currency prices

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since the virus crisis occurred and until now the price of bitcoin has risen from 4000 $ to 9300 $ and there are still a few days until the occurrence of half and we do not know what will happen to the price.

Halving effects cannot be seen not just on that day,but effects of it can be seen even after as the miner blocks rewards are cut into half so the selling activity of the miners will be lessen also which can cause price increase. 

Today is 7 may , and bitcoin now is 9500$ . In 28 April bitcoin was at 7800$ , and after 8 day bitcoin rise to 9500, and i think it will rise to 10000$ before the halving  , in 12 may . For that i think bit after the halving bitcoin will rise to a big amount, like 20000$ , and 30000 $ , maybe more than this , i think is the vest time to invest in bitcoin for a long term, this is my opinion.

There were unexpected events in the year 2020, the most important of which was the Corona virus, which negatively affected the price of bitcoin at the beginning of its spread, but I think that bitcoin has exceeded the impact of this crisis and now the price has reached $ 9700  before 4 days from halving and Maybe it will rise more after halving

On 4/23/2020 at 11:12 AM, chrislynn said:

May you have not clear about what's I am going to talk today. Today I will talk about halving event from last four months I am listening from Every media bitcoin goes on 250000$ or 25000$ or even more but I am noticing that due to corona virus pandemic happened to the whole world economies are struggling in this time few days remaining in the event of halving but bitcoin not dumped not pumped .we are waiting from last seven clear 7250$ but it goes high few minutes later again low. And two days it's dumped to 6774$ we expected more dumped buy goes up means to say nothing major price ups or down. Just from 6500$ to 7312$ range it means side ways. No major effect of halving event till now let's wait 12 more days anything happened or not. 

The corona virus outbreak isn't the great contributor of the sudden flactuation on bitcoin's value but the people itself co'z my conclusion here is when we experienced the flactuation on its value we also experienced sudden decreasing of bitcoin's demand in result of the outbreak.

The factors that affect bitcoin change from one period to another, because this time is different from the previous division because the crypto market lost a large part of the traders' confidence in it, so that it no longer moves quickly.

Its true that lately the price of bitcoin has been down for long due to the pandemic (corona virus) but recently the price has started increasing high and this shows that the bull run is occurring Soon, and the halving might double the price of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, deepown said:

The major event is yet too come and we will soon experience a sell off, so seems like the days after the halving are going to be worse.

why would there be a sell off after the halving, supply is cut in half, but the demand from the people would still be the same people would want to hold not sell

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I agree with you few months before the price of the bitcoins are very down even that's very hard to accept the halving of bitcoins will push the price but now you can easily see the price of the bitcoins has crossed $10,000 again the market crashed down I don't know what the next situation coming towards us may hoping the price will again go high peak.

And yet nothing happened, too, bitcoin reached $ 10,000 and then bounced back to $ 8,000 and the time left for the halving event probably took about two days.

There are only hours left until the date of Bitcoin split, and I think that the price of Bitcoin will not be affected immediately after it split, but it will need some time.

THINK POSITIVE

Bitcoin doesn't work in the issue of crisis but crises can affect it, s Bitcoin is worked on the grants of demand, as the crisis can hinder users from contributing on the network but Bitcoin and as and does not function on crises instability, as we are the ones which on a large s scale contribute on bitcoin value

In my opinion, some time needs to pass after the halving before bitcoin would be actually making great moves towards 20 thousand dollars price mark or any close to this.