Cryptocurrency education software - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cryptocurrency education software

Yes there are many softwares or apps on playstore which helps you to gain more knowledge but I suggests you not to use these apps because most of them didn't provide authentic information so instead of using these apps you should learn by joining many popular YouTube channels or by joining different forums like Cryptotalk or bitcointalk.

No, I don't think they have software for teaching crypto. But I think there should be one because as we are progressing to development the need of crypto is increasing. So our youth should know the crypto. 

There are  exchanges which provide this free lesson or classes, as basically there there's this of the binance blockchain camp, as it provides how the blockchain network works and how it is being intergrated into Cryptocurrencies

Hi friend you can find a lot of lessons

In YouTube about cryptocurrency

And crypto world and what is btc

And how to collect it

Do not worry

Yes at Google, you can find everything you are looking for and of course you can also find many courses and lessons about learning blockchain and crypto technology.

I don't know why you are looking for apps to learn, I think this forum is the best place to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

I don't there are many apps that are able to teach you in google play and the ones that are there are just there to cover the basics. I think that they do not go further than the basic definitions so you don;t learn much. If you want to learn then i woudl suggest an online course. There are many courses online., or you can even view a course on youtube. those are quite helpful too.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You don't specifically need a software to learn much about about crypto currency as you can use Google to find websites, forums and blogs that will educate you about crypto currency.

Certainly there are applications through which you can learn the field of encryption, but I do not think that it is useful, so if you want to learn the field of encryption and become an expert in it, you should use this forum because it provides a very large number of important and useful information and you can also learn by watching YouTube videos

If you want to learn about cryptocurrency then you are already in a great platform to learn everything in a detailed way even you can improve your communication skills and your other skills that will go into effect in your daily life even in your professional life when you are going to work related to the crypto world just make suru that you are loyal to this campaign and do your work in a healthy way.

Edited by Jimmy26

You might get free online courses on some popular online learning platforms like EDX , Udemy etc. Try to find , they have designed their software for smartphone too. Try to find the free and suitable courses related to the cryptocurrency.

If you want to gain immense knowledge about the Cryptocurrencies then i think cryptotalk is the best place from where you can easily gain lots of knowledge about how to trade and invest in coins and also about the news and fluctuations of prices which will make you an experience user in a while.

I do not advise you to learn from the applications I advise you to learn from the search engine directly and make sure of the information before you believe it You can search for some useful books in the field and read them

i think you can be better by searching for online articles or searching this forum as well, as applications will most likely contain annoying ads

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/21/2020 at 3:45 PM, abualez said:

Are there programs in the Google Play browser to teach encrypted from start to professional? Which of you can tell me that.

I don't know about Google play browser but i know of google play store i have no idea about how they teach encrypted but if you want to learn about it search it on YouTube.

I would suggest you to rather user online education courses rather than those from google play store basically because google might ban them at specific moment when you are learning from them.

Which would make things bad for you on the long run since you would be losing your education access and source of content.

Also i don't know if there those kind of apps...

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I personally have not seen any application or software dedicated to teaching the cripotomonedas I think you are in the best places to learn about that topic this forum teaches us a lot to know the critomondas since 0

I like github to learn about cryptocurrencies, it is a very good source of crypto information, I make use of investopedia for things pertaining to trading. I make more use of websites instead of apps. I do make use of binance support manual to get trading info. 

Edited by Yomose

On 5/12/2020 at 11:19 AM, koussai999 said:

I do not advise you to learn from the applications I advise you to learn from the search engine directly and make sure of the information before you believe it You can search for some useful books in the field and read them

This is the best way to learn. There are many sources online and there is also a bitcoin wiki website which has most the information someone would want to find. Also there are educational videos in youtube with real experts as Andreas explaining everything.

I think that Crypto talk and Youtube are the best places if you want to learn about the Cryptocurrency project! And if you have any questions so you have to ask us here and we will answer you !

My friend, this forum is the best site for learning and understanding the world of cryptocurrencies.
The browser is where you can browse all the sites that you wish, there are many browsers, but you must choose the site that explains about cryptocurrencies such as this forum.

I don't really know if there is such app which teaches about encryption but I know of some sites which does and one of those site is Cryptotalk, this is one of the best place we can actually learn about cryptocurrencies and encryption.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to learn more about crypto currnecy you can see many documentary and video in  youtube watch video is more than learn from application ,and then you can go forward 

@abualezThere is possiblity you get some encrypted apps from the Google play store but I suggest you make use of this forum to learn from the replies given to you.