Cryptocurrency education software - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cryptocurrency education software

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I think it will be better for you to use google for search about crypto currency news.. Also there has lot of crypto currency discussion forum.. You can try on them too for learn   

This is a good advice buddy. Instead of searching for the app that we can learn about crypto currency why would you search in the google or browser. There is a lot of forums in the internet that talks about the crrypto currency world that you should try instead of searching for the app. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes there are many applications available in the play store for gaining knowledge about Crypto and Blockchain. You can start learning there as beginner as all the basis has been explained pretty well.  I recommend you to check two applications- Binance Academy and Crypto School.

Link-Crypto School & Binance Academy

You can take further help to clear your doubt from Google YouTube and even asking in the forum.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/21/2020 at 10:45 PM, abualez said:

Are there programs in the Google Play browser to teach encrypted from start to professional? Which of you can tell me that.

Much better to don't download any app instead just stay and read some post here for you to learn cryptoworld knowledge. It's all free and you can get payment by sharing what you know here. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, JohanDonne said:

There is no such program by google or any other best company but you can learn regarding anything you want from YouTube and google by searching your question.

That's not true because there are some websites that offer any courses related to cryptocurrency. You can apply on that especially if you have money yo pay for the fee but if you don't have or you don't want to spend money just to apply for a course then you may do self-study. 

Friend I do not think you will find what you need. Trading is not teach by an app. I do not know one that do that. You can go to binance and they have the

On 4/21/2020 at 8:45 PM, abualez said:

Are there programs in the Google Play browser to teach encrypted from start to professional? Which of you can tell me that.

I don't quite understand you. Why are you looking for knowledge about cryptocurrency there, there are a lot of useful sites and articles on the Internet about studying encryption and cryptography.

In one of these applications – Simulator Cryptocurrency trading (Edusystems OUBusiness)

Cryptomania will provide to you free access to educational material and a trading simulator (trading terminal). Cryptomania allows trading without mandatory registration and gives you an account in the stock trading simulator, interactive charts and educational material.

Cryptomania is a great app for learning the basics of crypto currency investment. It is ideal for beginning traders and investors.

Cryptomania will help you get a first look into the crypto currency market. The app itself is a demo stock market (simulator), where you can take on the role of a trader. You can learn what stock trading is and what investment management methods are available for you today.

Using our app, you won’t be able to buy or sell cryptocurrencies the way you do on the classic crypto stock market. Here, you just speculate on the value of cryptocurrencies to either rise or to fall. This is called Forex (Foreign exchange market) trading – trading that is based on the difference of exchange rates of cryptocurrencies.

Edited by RingOfSaturn

I doubt there is such an application. Well, for starters, what does it mean to be a professional in cryptocurrency? You can earn a lot of money on cryptocurrency and without having a huge store of knowledge, it is enough to have up-to-date information before anyone else. In general, all the necessary information about cryptocurrencies can be found on the Internet for free

On 21/4/2020 at 10:45, abualez said:

Your question is very interesting and, at the same time, a very good idea in this computer age.

I am not sure if there is a program or software to learn about cryptomonies, but there are sites that can help you learn a lot and even from other people, like a Forum, this CryptoTalk forum is ideal to learn almost everything related to cryptomonies.

Cryptocurrency can be studied in various sources, as well as many other areas. The point is to choose the right channel, the source of information, to get the most information! And this is very cool, because it seems to me that when you strive to study some information-this is an indicator that you will succeed!

There is no application on Google Play regarding teaching cryptocurrencies, but if you want to learn that, there are many videos on You tube to learn the basics, then you can ask here about anything unknown and we will answer it

Hello dear friend I think that we have just to use search box when we find any information about the crypto talk forum.i think that we are the best place to learn about the cryptocurrency , trading and invest at this site .I think that we will suggest that we will see the video to gain and gain knowledge at this forum 

I have seen that google is teaching some things for free for many countries but which programs they were I can not remember but it would not teach you all the things you need to learn a lot by your self.

The only two platforms I know that provide good information and education regarding cryptocurrency is this particular platform as well as bitcointalk. The are so many other sites such as coinmarketcap that provides up to date information on the price as well as news on cryptocurrencies. Users should definitely look for such sources that provide valuable information that can be beneficial for the users.

Yes, basically!  All we have to do is use the search box to find any information about the Cryptotak forum.  In fact this is our best place about cryptocurrency, trading and investing on this site I will suggest that we gain knowledge in this forum and watch the video

You can search on YouTube and Google on cryptocurrencies and you will find many people explaining this. Just search well. I do not think that Google depends on cryptocurrencies. So I use Google to search only and you will find many experts who own YouTube channels and help others.

If you want to learn about cryptocurrencies, you can search on YouTube, and you will find dozens of videos and helpful explanations about cryptography, many cryptocurrencies, and blockchain projects, both old and modern.

• +1 1

I have no idea there are apps in Google Play to teach anything about cryptocurrencies. I think the best educational source for the world of cryptocurrency is YouTube, as it contains many videos and explanations about everything in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

This software should be provided to all the school and college because it will be very helpful to learn. Cryptocurrency education software would be really helpful even we can take online courses from the udemy and many other sites which can give us paid courses.

• +3 1

yes friend I agree with you. crypto currency is also education software so that daily we can get learn knowledge and we have earn money daily.this is daily earning source so that there are most number of people work this site and earn money.

thanks

There might be numerous applications out there, Yet This is an excellent discussion for finding out about digital currency from where you can find out about cryptographic money. We simply need to utilize the search box when we need to discover any data.

There could be softwares too but you can learn about cryptocurrency precisely and in a understandable way possible fron cryptotalk forum. You cans earch any topic and discuss about it. You can also ask queries and get solutions as a reply. Make proper use of this forum,you will gain so much useful information and knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I do not think that you will find anything of that kind.

But to tell the truth there are two ways you might like to try in order to learn more and more about cryptocurrencies.

1- Working here is enough for even those who know nothing about cryptocurrencies to be masters in it after a short period of time because here we can get knowledge about different things related to it.

2- You can search for some online courses and vides that explains cryptocurrencies well to understand them to the limit of no limits.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From my experience, the best way to learn is discussion, and this forum is the best site for discussion and learning about cryptocurrencies. It contains members from different parts of the world and you can watch yobit videos, which are also useful