Cryptocurrency education software - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cryptocurrency education software

You can go to the YouTube search about cryptocurrency in other to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency, this platform is the best plartform to learn and to earn money as well you can also have ideas about mining trading and currency market.

@abualez @Biojay

• +2 1

During my research online I have never come across such but to be sincere if there is any knowledge that need to be acquired actually i can fully assure you that it will be learned here in the forum if only you pay attention and use your time wisely and if you are not yet satisfied used google.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, Crypto currency is education software because we can learn many things from this platform.. we can learn about trading.. we can learn about coins..we can learn about how to earn money..we can learn how to invest..we can learn about good and bads contents..we can learn about the society reviews..so in this purpose crypto currency is a education software..

Hello dear, where the forum is the largest teacher. A person can share topics and ask many questions and learn about a lot of cryptocurrencies. It is also possible to learn and take experiences from experts as there are also some channels on YouTube through which you can learn what you want

There are many sites, but I think that this forum is the best place for you to gain knowledge and experience. They are cryptocurrencies and more secure and trusted than other sites. You can also via YouTube.

On 4/26/2020 at 4:50 PM, bliznec said:

Why do you need Google Play when there are training videos on YouTube channels. There you can watch a video lesson and learn many useful things that interest you.

I don't know if there is any software where you can learn about crypto in a good way than watching video tutorials in youtube. I have learned from youtube by myself on how to trading crypto currency in forex and get profit, now i can trade and earn good amount though it was hard to learn.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:50 AM, bliznec said:

Why do you need Google Play when there are training videos on YouTube channels. There you can watch a video lesson and learn many useful things that interest you.

I guess YouTube will be the place where you can learn more about cryptocurrency.

Using untrusted websites or applications will only expose to scammers. I will only advice you to always search for information on trusted website or website that is most used...

• +3 1

I would suggest you to begin reading about Bitcoin first of all, as most of the altcoins are 99% based on Bitcoin. While you are learning about Bitcoin you can figure out if some of the altcoins have a future or not. I would also suggest to begin with the whitpaper.

Hi my companion, I imagine that recordings permit you to gain better from programs, the video discloses to you each little and huge situated in encryption and there is additionally this site encourages you and an extraordinary degree to thoroughly understand encryption, here we can help one another and this is incredible and I prompt you moreover.

as i have gone thru exploring at the net,  i have not visible any form of such softwares but yes there are very an awful lot blogs and articles wherein you could read approximately that and also you may get correct movies releated to this from youtube

11 hours ago, Gadozhaki said:

You can go to the YouTube search about cryptocurrency in other to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency, this platform is the best plartform to learn and to earn money as well you can also have ideas about mining trading and currency market.

@abualez @Biojay

Yes bro you are absolutely right,we can learn more about crypto currency on YouTube but I once heard that YouTube are deleting any video related to crypto currency on their site, which shouldn't be if it is true because YouTube will be the best place to learn about the cryptocurrency trading and mining.

There are no program that is like that which offers that kind of course because as far as I know to be able to become professional you really need to search for some files or enroll yourself to some experts about crypto currency. The only thing that you might see in the google play for example are the different software wallets like binance or any digital wallet that has something to do with crypto currency. The other things might be involved with information technology course which I think will only confuse you since you only wanted to know is crypto currency only.

Actually I don't know much about your topic and the only thing to be frankly I know is this platform the cryptotalk which is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn equally. But I can suggest you to check whether in youtube or Google for more information. 

Definately there are applications where you can learn about cryptocurrencies, but for me it is best to use YouTube and forums in order to benefit from the experience of other members and their experiences. The best forum I recommend is cryptotalk.

I do not know much about this topic, but you can look at the kriptotalkın twitter account and get information about it, get information from youtube or search and get information on google.

Own experience and that shared by others are the best way to learn. I think that although some application or other means like you had can be useful to learn about cryptocurrencies, Cryptotalk turns out to be a very useful site where you can find all the information in the forums, and if you can't find something, ask and someone will be willing to help you.

SailorMoon!

I do believe that there are encryption programs from beginning to end in google but I believe that the best site or place to learn from all this is cryptotalk because it is a site where the information does not end but we receive much more information than others sides have.

Crypto currency is really an educative software which teaches us a lot about crypto currency if you want to know more about crypto currency then you need to make research on youtube to watch videos which will guide you more but according to me and to  the best of my knowledge I think crypto talk forum is a place where you can learn as well as earn money the platform will provide every answer to your questions regarding to crypto currency 

Yes of course I believe that Google has encryption programs from start to finish but I believe that the best site or place to learn from these is Cryptotlock because it is a site where information does not end but I think we are much more than the other side.  Get more information

Yes it would be good if we learn from google. Because with this we can learn from first step without any problem. So many new mumber can be take benefit from this software. But i think we can take information and knowledge about forum from this forum. We can read rules from this forum by posting and can practice in replies. We can learn trading method, how to start trading. So it best then other. 

• +5 1

I don't know any software as far as now. I got the informations regarding cryptotalk from a friend. This platform isn't that complicated the only thing is that you have to be aware of the rules and be sure you are not being banned.

I really want an education on this topic as soon as possible!

does anyone know anything about the softwares which use for education people about cryptocurrency.

I used YouTube for sometime but I found out that they remove certain data from there pages. I don't know why but YouTube isn't the best platform to learn about cryptocurrency.

if you know anything, please feel free to reply and write me down.

Thanks for reading:)

This software is really good to understand crypto currency and this teach us lots of new things due to which we can earn lots of money from this forum. So every user should use this technology and get lots of earning. This step is very good for every person to get lots of earning and taking useful ideas. So this software is really good and give us new field

An important topic, my friend, there are a lot of educational programs in the world of cryptocurrencies, but I did not find a good and important program like this that shows us how to work and master this encryption

I don't know about that but I will tell you that this is one of the best platform that you can learn about cryptocurrency and also other things as well in free and doing job here you will get amount and when you are taking classes of learning cryptocurrency then you will paying then so try to work here and learn in free ..

• +1 1