False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss

Yeah lots of lots scammers and fraudulent sites and news are everywhere in the cryptocurrency. So, rarely believe the news about the price of the cryptocurrency and where to invest. Researching is very important before trading and investing.

On 4/18/2020 at 9:05 PM, Jone20 said:

News has an important and influential role in the movement of cryptocurrency prices, but unfortunately, not all news presented is true and true news, but many of them are false news that has goals that interact with the fake news and publish it on several means of social communication.
And since the human nature has a response and acceptance to believe the big and influential news, whether it is true or false, the phenomenon of spreading fake news increases, and what is amplified by the news is more, it is re-published by some sites specialized in cryptocurrencies as these sites do not search for the sources of the news and its health, which makes the matter worse.
Therefore, I advise you, before making a wrong decision about a currency, to investigate the news you receive and search the main source of the news, and whether it is reliable or not.

Making fake and false news about cryptocurrencies is really bad and cryptocurrencies need to be safe from that because the face and reputation of cryptocurrencies is getting affected by those people that mess with the crypto and makes fake news about them

• +5 1

Big time investors, whales and experts have a large audience that rely on them for guidance and suggestions but when the time comes, they may misguide their audience for personal gains. I usually do not depend upon such crypto news but there are some trusted sources that provide actual useful information.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

That is absolutely right we should read news from legit websites. That is why in currently time everybody can share some news, it is open source. But we must be careful about that, as you above mentioned false news can because of a lot of loss. 

• +2 1

In order to work in the crypto world you have to work by analyzing the market yourself Others often give wrong information In fact it causes a lot of damage That is why it is better to avoid this news. We can learn something and gain knowledge by self-analysis.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Of course, false news affects many decisions and causes them losses, so the authenticity of the news must be verified before it is implemented

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

False news has a big impact in the crypto world.  Many people believe in false news and take the necessary steps.  But later on they face problems which harass them a lot.  Many kinds of rumors are spread through false news.  These are not desirable at all.  Many users fall prey to hackers or scammers.  Many times they may lose their currency.  Again, after false persuasion, he can make a loss by selling the saved currency in the hope of making a profit.  We all need to be aware of these false news.

• +2 1

Why traders believe on fakes news and sold out their holding due to wrong news if you holding any specific coins then until unless you verify any news of that coin on officially their website then don't believe on other sources. 

• +1 1

In fact, sometimes news plays a very critical role even for Fiat! Because people can actively promote or, on the contrary, criticize the cryptocurrency, which in turn brought great benefits for traders. But when the news said that cryptocurrency is a big enemy of the population, so all ignorant people immediately began to bear the responsibility to insult it!

• +5 1

I agree with you, fake news about cryptocurrency happens a lot, especially news that has a negative impact on the world of crypto, so it's not easy to believe news that is not in accordance with the facts, you have to find the source of the truth, so that you are not influenced and become the spread of negative news.

• +1 1

False news causes a quantity of losses on cryptocurrency, but individuals who are discerning and trading lengthy past in the cryptocurrency sell are in reality enormously practiced because they lessen losses. 

But l would verbalize it depends on person, who believes news and on the different who makes particular investigation and then will resolve. 

As a person who has positive, good understandings about Crypto currencies system it's a challenge for you to try your utmost best for enlightening your close ones, family and friends about Crypto currency. Teach and explain the system in order to clear the rumors and negative misconception they have in regards to Crypto world, for them to also join and benefits from the system. 

I completely agree with you, that false and incorrect news increases every day in the world of crypto with the aim of manipulating the prices of cryptocurrencies as this news directly affects the movement of the crypto market whether it is up or down, so you must check from the sources of this news to make sure it is correct or not Before you make any decision to buy or sell any currency

Yes i am completely agree with you, Fake news is one of the cause of big losses in crypto world.  Most of the peoples make fake news and then spread it into the crypto market for their profit. So dont believe in that news.  When you heard a news then confirm through the experts,  official and analyze yourself as well. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thats very true, but it also depends on who you are trusting the news with there is a lot of people out there that are trying to formulate themselves as people who are going to be influensors in this world of crypto currency and if they could get the space , then they can lick news  that are false to create a market spike

• +3 1

There are majorly 2-3 reasons the price of Cryptocurrencies are affected in the marketplace and as a result of that many panic members of cryptoworld end up losing huge amount of money, the reasons include;;;

1. False news in Cryptoworld.

2. Whales.

3. Demand and supply of coins in the market.

In order to avoid losing in cryptocurrency world then i will advise us to always make our own personal research before believing in any information we may come across in this field and don't panic to sell because it make many holders to lose and miss out of big chances of earning lots of profit, so always be patient.

• +4 1

Fake news in Cryptoworld has for many times make people lose and most of the time make other miss big profit due to panicking to sell since they heard a news about a coin they owe going down instead of being patient they end up losing, we all have to be strong in order to be successful in trading coins. Consult expert or do your own investigation before judging a news you hear around the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

Yes I'm agree with you false news make a big loss of currency as well as time so that's just because you don't have knowledge you know everything need your knowledge and experience so keep focus on the real site then you will never face your loss if you don't have information you can easily gain here this is a real site ..

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 9/13/2020 at 11:42 AM, Projectcrypto said:

Fake news in Cryptoworld has for many times make people lose and most of the time make other miss big profit due to panicking to sell since they heard a news about a coin they owe going down instead of being patient they end up losing, we all have to be strong in order to be successful in trading coins. Consult expert or do your own investigation before judging a news you hear around the market.

Yes this is as you say it me too I took hits because of fake news and sold coins for wrong reasons but mostly bought a lot altcoins sometimes hoping for a long run but it was already ended. I know better now and selling after a drop of 15-20% is better than losing everything most when all market is going down.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

11 hours ago, kryptonick said:

Yes this is as you say it me too I took hits because of fake news and sold coins for wrong reasons but mostly bought a lot altcoins sometimes hoping for a long run but it was already ended. I know better now and selling after a drop of 15-20% is better than losing everything most when all market is going down.

Sorry for that miss mate it is now good since you know what to do whenever you hear or see news from unknown sources and i will advise you to always excercise patience whenever you invest on the he likes of bitcoin, ethereum xrp or litecoin because they have great potential and can increase whenever you don't expect them to rise.

Edited by Alex077
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

News is my main source of information sometimes because some of it is legit so I'm not doubting it, but because of your post I think I need to have a lot of sources of information not just the news, so that I will not make a mistakes especially in trading platform.

By the way, this is a very correct decision and opinion in general. The fact is that people without even thinking run to buy or, on the contrary, sell something, first of all you need to think

Indeed, this is a problem and makes many people lose their money as a result of the false news, and when someone wants to invest, they waste their time in verifying the validity of the news and have a state of hesitation, and follow the experts' predictions about the movement of cryptocurrency prices in order to be reassured and excluded their money, indeed the false  news should be very careful not to lose money and time

Precisely a ton of misinterpretations makes because of bogus news which prompts a misfortune in cash for some individuals. We can't control this bogus news here because here everybody is allowed to state anything.

• +2 2

This is true there are so many news that getting on social media and i knows about crypto currency because i connected to this forum reades and get that this is a fake news , 
and assume that 1 out of 10 news are fake or paid promotion . So dont belive on any news before confirm with a trusted forum .