Dumb Luck - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Dumb Luck

One dumb aspect which I've tend to find myself ha e in the facts of being in the victim list of being those who have been in either way being scammed it got to lost money ( Crypto coins) either being naive of what I am actually doing or those of having of being joining scam sites in the name of investment. As a Crypto enthusiasts having to be involved on having to gain profits from your stock capital is kind of normal to do.

But the secret there is to watch out from such claims of having to be an active investor, as there are many scam sites on a purpose to feed on the naive.  Talking this, noting that I've been scammed multiple times and even had to lost my investment on investment platforms. 

Now what is necessary being a Crypto enthusiasts is being having to know how to  pave on experiences either directly or indirectly.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

3 minutes ago, UT2001 said:

We all need to keep our heads up in the crypto space as there are so many scams out there it is almost too hard to actually differentiate between something that is legit and something that is a scam now.

But for the experienced users it not that hard to differentiate between legit site and scam site, and sometimes they cannot have the reason of differentiate them, but only their experience tells them.

• Useful or interesting 2

It is necessary to look with both eyes at what projects to invest in. Many sites are being created, fake sites. Investing in them is not particularly good.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Actually we should be careful about scam. Now a days we are seeing many news on online, magazine, newspaper that every day huge number of people are deceiving in many ways. Even i have also become deceived by manipulated ads.

• +1 1

You are right in that there have become a lot of fraud sites and we must be careful when dealing with any sites and invest our money in reliable sites so that we do not lose any of them and not trust the sites that offer incredible offers

Very sad but that's what often happens by stupid users. They are easy to believe too much about the true investment formula.

There are many scammers out there so be careful and do not trust easily. Do not give your personal information and do not click a suspicious websites that can take your money. That is a lesson learned for you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some people lose money because of someone. Fraudulent operations are so bad and sad that a person comes and steals everything that we have done and worked hard on. Unfortunately, the world of encryption contains a very large number of fraudsters who must be careful and take care of them and get away from them as much as possible so that we do not lose None of our money

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Almost three quarters of crypto users or investors have been scammed several times without realizing the fact about those scam investment sites and the fact is that they are all scam and should be avoided at all cost.

• +1 1

Never depend on luck as well as good luck will help you. In the world of cryptocurrencies, ignore your luck, need a cool, alert and determined mind, learn hard and be patient. Be careful and alert before the temptations.

• +2 1

I agree with you, we need the infrastructure for coding and it must be a strong base even to not be deceived and invest in fraud platforms. Rather, we are experts in choosing the right business and knowing our investment profits and losses. Luck has a big role, but thinking and planning is the most important.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In this online era no one can find difference between scam site and legit site, because they design their scam site like genuine and their faq road map and other thinks also perfect, and few months they work like trustable site, so in this condition don't invest without any information pls search every point once verify every thing then invest.

• +1 1

Luck are really amazing for any trader of crypto market because supposed on 12th March someone's short from 7800$ then markets goes to 3770$ you can think that how much that person's earned from market only from one or two days dumps of crypto market. 

• +1 1

On 4/17/2020 at 12:18 AM, Upright said:

One dumb aspect which I've tend to find myself ha e in the facts of being in the victim list of being those who have been in either way being scammed it got to lost money ( Crypto coins) either being naive of what I am actually doing or those of having of being joining scam sites in the name of investment. As a Crypto enthusiasts having to be involved on having to gain profits from your stock capital is kind of normal to do.

But the secret there is to watch out from such claims of having to be an active investor, as there are many scam sites on a purpose to feed on the naive.  Talking this, noting that I've been scammed multiple times and even had to lost my investment on investment platforms. 

Now what is necessary being a Crypto enthusiasts is being having to know how to  pave on experiences either directly or indirectly.

You should avoid getting scam by those who have a bad intention in your coins. 

Just don't trust easily because some sites will do anything when it comes to coin,and they will do tricks for them to have what you have. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Tho it's said that experience  is a great teacher, those who are successful can actually tell you how many times there made mistake but never gave up, so if we make mistake we should try to learn from our mistake and move on, and also make sure you have knowledge of a project before Investing on it .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

About 2 years ago, I lost $ 100 to invest in a project. It's enough for me not to do it again. Especially in these days when almost 90% of scammers who collect funds and disappear and if not then when listing the coin is very little worth.

In Crypto market scam is very common things. Few months ago I invest in l7 trading website but that website few days after scam so very had to find some legit or scam platforms or websites.

Friend, what you should be doing is due diligence. You can't jump into a project and sent them your money/crypto without doing thorough research on them. Usually there are many red-flags indicating if a project is a scam or not. Try to spent as much time as you need to do your search before senting money to anyone.

Unfortunately, I think that in the field of crypto or other areas, there are many good and novice people who have been exposed to fraud and fraud by people without morals.

It is very important to do some investigation about a such investment project, not just in one place is good to navigate in many forums and social media to see the experience people what they are talking about a such project if exist or no.

On 4/16/2020 at 10:18 PM, Upright said:

On the online most of scammers are in crypto field. Because here no one can track with transactions. After any frauds scammers couldn't catch.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

All you say is true that the crypto world is full of scammers who exploit everyone and lure them for the purpose of theft and fraud so we have to pay attention to these people and get away from them as much as possible

One of the things that makes you think about managing your capital is that you have to go through many experiences. It is so unnecessary that you have to endure some hardship in order for you to have experience. This field does not need you to rush or will put everything you have. Every beginner goes through these things

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It seems that you have a good experience in the cryptocurrency market, you are right with all your words, the cryptocurrency market is a dangerous field and being a winner is not an easy thing.

Now it's becoming more hard to recognise any unknown source that is scam or any unhealthy or illegal work that we should not go for work because they are now making their scam so perfect and clear no one can clarify whether it is good or not  so it's now more important to make yourself enough experienced about the legal sites to save yourself from those scams.

• +1 1