Get a good reputation .. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Get a good reputation ..

My friends on the cryptotalk forum .. I make a great effort here to get a lot of daily profit, but through my passage on member posts I noticed that there are a lot of traders have a little reputation even though they publish a lot of posts and comments ... I unfortunately until this moment do not I know how a trader can get a good reputation.
can you help me , please ?

• Useful or interesting 4

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

16 minutes ago, stuntdila said:

I think you are talking about authors in the forum not the traders. if that is the case I can give you few simple advises to receive more good reputations as a creator. so when you create topics or comments always try to give as much information as you can to the question. but always try to give that answer with simple english that any body who read your comment can understand. and you an try giving away some good reputations to people and see if they return the favor but don't over use the reputation feature.

This thinks not enough because you gives much better comment with simply English words, then also you can't earn good reputation points if you really want to earn this reputation points then create topics and ask forum members to give reputation points like begging then you receive this points, I say so many members follows this method in this method you don't need to give any useful content.

Indeed, as you above mentioned getting good reputation is not easy on the forum. If you want to get some reputation, you must work very hard. But really it is so important to give reputation each other, that doesn't mean to everyone, which post do you find the best, give reputation. 

On 4/16/2020 at 6:48 AM, abualez said:

My friends on the cryptotalk forum .. I make a great effort here to get a lot of daily profit, but through my passage on member posts I noticed that there are a lot of traders have a little reputation even though they publish a lot of posts and comments ... I unfortunately until this moment do not I know how a trader can get a good reputation.

Welcome my friend, I think it depends on the information that you provide and when it will be useful to the existing members and avoid the false information that leads to undesirable results.

My friend to get a good reputation in the forum you need to be effective and always publish good content so that others love your posts and give you a good reputation on them and with the passage of time you will receive more points for good

Yes i am agree with you. My reputation is also too low as compared to my posts. It is very hard to get reputation on this forum. But we should keep posting good content. 

Having good posts and good topics makes someone to be followed and earn reputation, this makes people to even give more reputation because it is worth to be given for good postings. 

You are absolutely right my dear. There is some problem about giving reputation here. l don't know what is the main reason of not giving reputation. But it must be solved, that is why reputation can motivate us, and we can work better. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get many reaction when you create a good and very unique topic which other users can appreciate by doing that. You can earn good amount of Reaction which can help boost your reputation in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Getting good reputations are always encouraging for anyone in this forum.I also felt really good when I get my first reputation.so,reputation encourages members to post more equivalently.So,post logically and informative and get good reputations.   

Good reputation in this forum is received from creating useful posts that will gain members's interest thus giving you an appreciation for your post.thanks.

Reputation no longer matters to me as it is something how realistic, but if I make an effort to make comments and posts with good content even many people thank me but I never get more reputation, I still support the forum and the community.

Getting reputations is somehow had, but you can make it easy by just posting useful topics everyday though you will need to be very careful because useless posts may give a ban in your account.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/16/2020 at 7:48 PM, abualez said:

You can also get a good reputation if you post some unique and latest information about cryptos. Most of the people here wanted to learn more thing about cryptos so it means if you posted new topics about it then they you could gain good reputations. 

Reputation is something that you would earn automatically through posting useful contents and if viewers of your posts think your post is worthy of a reputation they will give you positive reputation.

It's easy if you want to get a good reputation. All you have to do is create useful topics and members will give you a good reputation for that

THINK POSITIVE

There is no need to have good reputation. It won't mean that your opinions and thoughts are better than the rest, especially considering trading. It would mean that you've given information to other members that think they were useful, or that you posted a really well structured and detailed answer to someone, and he found it worthy of giving positive reaction.

I have been working on this forum from two to three  months.In my experience,usually seniors get more reputation.Because their posta are good and they attract the readers to give them reputation.Your post should be very attractive to gain a good reputation.

Of course, there is the fact that many users do not have a large amount of reputation, and this depends on their activity, especially with the forum interlocutor. You need to communicate more and get a reputation in return. 

A person can earn good reputation through his her posts and the way they keep their ideas and views through their posts on this website. The mantra is simple it should be kept as simple and understandable as it could be. So that if a beginner also reads they understand the topic.

On 4/16/2020 at 4:48 PM, abualez said:

i am affraid of behavior of some crypto talk forum members why they wants got high likes of from their account. I even they tried to make some serious and information based. So that easily we can made this likes are easy for us when we make regular basis new topics and community gaves us likes for it 

Reputation cannot be based on how much your posts was but it depends on how good your posts was. Getting more reputation is sometimes hard in this forum as many members doesn't take time to give it,but still try your best to make more good and valuable post,that's the only way to increase reputation counts.

People posting comments and post in the forum aren't trader bro at first and to get reputation you should helo other people and if they think they should give they would do that for sure. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

DeDear friend, you have to post well, if you do the posts well, everyone will give you reputation and if your posts are in the public eye, you have to give such good content.