Steemit - A blockchain social media platform - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Steemit - A blockchain social media platform

For the users that are searching for other platforms that pays good rewards in crypto, I would suggest Steemit.

https://steem.com/

Steemit is a social media platform where you are paid not only for posting your content but also curating other's content. You can earn for publishing your content in the native currency of the steemit blockchain called Steem. The currency in the steem blockchain is divided into three different categories.

Steem is the liquid base currency that you can sell anytime or power up to steem power.  

Steem power is the steem vested in the platform which gives you influence on steemit. Higher the steem power higher will be your curator rewards.

Steem Dollars is another currency which you get as reward and can be exchanged on different platforms.

Steemit has some resemblance to reddit and can be a very good source of income if you can publish good content and accumulate high steem power.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 3

468x60-3.png

Actually, everyone is looking for developing our work, but my friend, is this platform paid with bitcoin, or is it only paying Steem currency, I will enter to check, but I would like an answer from you

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am a member of steemit and i am posting everyday. But the earning is not like Crypttalk but think Crypttalk is good choice from steemit. I think it's a unprofitable source of earning. I am not satisfied about steemit.

• +1 2

It is good to hear about this site. Everyone are following our platform to boost up their work, their currency. But no one can beat the quality of this forum. 

• +4 1

Is this Stein like a coin / token? I'm actually not very interested in that. because I prefer forum platforms or social media that pay using trusted coins such as bitcoin and ethereum so that it's not too complicated and more comfortable when making withdrawals, but what's wrong with trying. I will learn in advance about this.

• +1 4

Well, there is no problem giving it a try, I hope it will be of great benefits to me. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. More of this should keep coming, we are locked down now. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The Steemit platform, there is more than enough. And its functions are intended, and include more than necessary. Steemit is a great platform. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have Hear from you first yime about seemit from you . It is hope that it is also good  earnings  platform . Thank you for posting  another  opportunity  to earn  crypto. 

• +1 1

This is the first time I hear about this site, but I will definitely try it because I care about working in new sites and forums that pay us to write posts inside

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard this platform through you tube and I also heard this platform needs share our article, and how many likes we gain that's the basic we earn coins, i think its need so many members in our social media account then we earn, but I don't want to go steemit platform I am happy with crypto talk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Thanks for sharing about steem the other earning site,I will try to check it out but I don't think it pays well like this forum we are working from it's for this reason I will continue to choose this platform over other earning sites out there.

• +1 1

The steemit social media is very excellent as how each user has the opportunity of owning a self online blog, as basically you get paid in making good the post is and being upvoted by the user base of the steemit ecosystem of steem coin and steem dollar

• +1 1

On 4/16/2020 at 12:02 PM, Dmasked said:

*snip*

Steem is the liquid base currency that you can sell anytime or power up to steem power.  

*snip*

It seems to be difficult to get followers in there or votes imho. And naturally people should know that when you "power down" your steem power, you don't get you steem out instantly but gradually over time which can be a nuicance if you were planning to get out quickly.

i heard about this site seemit is the forum where we can earn by postung some topics .and there is no restrictions over the topics.we can post any topic but it is having some limits and rules.and also we have to make some followers

• +1 1

Yeah I knew about it, yes they are paying for posting good content in their own cryptocurrency called steem but here in Cryptotalk forum you can earn more then in steemit, so I prefer Cryptotalk always.

Yes I heard about this Steemit platform which pays for the good topics you create on its platform and I haven't tried it for a long time

• -1 1
  • +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/16/2020 at 2:32 PM, Dmasked said:

For the users that are searching for other platforms that pays good rewards in crypto, I would suggest Steemit.

https://steem.com/

Steemit is a social media platform where you are paid not only for posting your content but also curating other's content. You can earn for publishing your content in the native currency of the steemit blockchain called Steem. The currency in the steem blockchain is divided into three different categories.

Steem power is the steem vested in the platform which gives you influence on steemit. Higher the steem power higher will be your curator rewards.

Steem Dollars is another currency which you get as reward and can be exchanged on different platforms.

Steemit has some resemblance to reddit and can be a very good source of income if you can publish good content and accumulate high steem power.

I'm already working in this wonderful platform since 2 months. You get steem steem power and steem backed dollar as reward for posting the products on the steemit. Its really good and everyone must join 

Steemit is much better than a blockchain social media platform. Having an account here is great and Steemit is the best at making money if we are able to work here properly. I have an account here and there is no delay in replying.

• +1 1

Bro i have checked the website once after i see the review from the YouTubers but as i am using Cryptotalk campaign and i think it's far better to work here than in steemit and it's kinda like social media and i like the concept of Cryptotalk more so i prefer working here 

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Is hive something similar to Steemit? I've heard that Steem was forking to reduce the Tron foundation exposure and created another version of Steemit. Is it this platform?

On 4/21/2020 at 2:08 PM, rekter said:

It seems to be difficult to get followers in there or votes imho. And naturally people should know that when you "power down" your steem power, you don't get you steem out instantly but gradually over time which can be a nuicance if you were planning to get out quickly.

The long liquidation process is to encourage long term holdings and prevent intentional dump by the whales. Long term holding of the crypto asset is healthy for its growth and shows that the platform is actually serious about the future of the project. Followers is a bit hard to come by but with good content and a little investment some big steps can be skipped.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

2 hours ago, Dmasked said:

The long liquidation process is to encourage long term holdings and prevent intentional dump by the whales. Long term holding of the crypto asset is healthy for its growth and shows that the platform is actually serious about the future of the project. Followers is a bit hard to come by but with good content and a little investment some big steps can be skipped.

Yeah, i understand why that is. Just saying that powering up in Steemit has to be be a long term plan because powering down takes such a long time. I actually weirdly did get followers in there when i powered up a lot back in days.

• +2 1

Steemit is Crypto social media platform and so many peoples are working there but I wanna say Cryptotalk is very better than steemit because there if you want to make good money then you have to invest for promoting your post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing and I have already heard about this steem social media and some people promoted it, so I think I will try it to see if really pay, but I think is better for you if you can share here some proof of payment.

• +1 2

Such platforms have spread widely and have become a lot of workers dealing with them. This is because it is appropriate and you pay them for what they publish, since it brings them many visitors from all over the world. I did not work on one of them before, but through what I read in your article I think I will register on one of them starting from steemit

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: