Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

2 hours ago, Ymaryan said:

I have never done any investment with yobit exchange but I very soon I will give you a try and see how it work

You have to try it, friend. maybe in the future it will be addictive to invest there. try investing there with the lowest amount, I also first tried it with the lowest amount. it does produce but we get a little profit because our investment is low

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 4:00 PM, LuisMex149x said:

So you suggest me start investing in the doge exchange and sell in YO?
I think it's a good idea, since it risks less.

I think in crypto market noting is riskless but if you put your asset to the yobit investbox and get the reward from the investbox then it may be riskless.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:25 PM, Moneykiller said:

my first investment was with ripple as I was newbie that time that's why I need some stable coin to understand the market that's why  started with a stable coin ripple.

my first investment on yobit exchange was also a ripple buy order long time ago in 2017 but recently i have only been focusing on waves coin.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:25 PM, cuterthing said:

My first investment was Liza.I have made a lot of money at there thanks to liza♥️ Do you know if any coins something like that made by yobit soon ?

I mean last year we were making triple our money in liza.Which coin is like that now ?

LIZA, X10 and other inventions of yobit are so risky that they can leave you with only a third of your money for example. Unless you have friends to warn you when not to invest it is dangerous territory for strangers to invest in.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

my first invest in yobit is the air token i have 4 air token and the price is still low i hope that it will rise because i dont know if air will be a dead coin in the future or air will rise. no one knows but still hoping that it will go up in the market again.

im still not investing on yobit platform i just confused about the 10% daily income on your invest. its really freaking me out. really thats how easily earn 10% on the market 10% without risk.. im thinking about the hyip. its burn me a lot thats why i really study or research before i invest on any investments program.

thats what my opinion on yobit platform..if you want to trade seriously maybe i just recomend you binance trusted seen 2017

At this moment I am using yobit as a trading platform.but I have tried to invest x10 token before.but I decided to stop now because x10 price is continue losing it's value and Bitcoin price is increasing it's value.so I decide to sell my x10 token and focus on trading .

10 hours ago, Simplicity said:

I grasp in no way kind investment in yobit exchanger.I am design on cryptotalk forum and find payment on yobit exchanger. This why i don't necessity to invest in yobit. 

You have to check their investment plans from investment box.This are very good profit  plans.You can investment in YO,YOUDA,YONE,LIZA and many coins.Their is a BTC plan also.These investment can be drawn back any time.So it is a safe way to invest your money in Yobit.

Right now my invesment on DOGE in investbox is really doing good so far, for me DOGE coin is the best coin in invest box. this is just for me but i know there are a lot of good currency.

2 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

Right now my invesment on DOGE in investbox is really doing good so far, for me DOGE coin is the best coin in invest box. this is just for me but i know there are a lot of good currency.

doge coin would be a good coin to hold during altseason if you have a big portfolio but if you have a small one like me then it would be better to grow it by investing in small cap coins.

My frist invest in yobit investbox was a dogcoin . But now iam one of the people who hold YO with a big amount . And I trust YO as much as I trust BTC.

My first one is the YODA airdrop and so far the 1% daily income is ok considering everyone got it for free. The 1 social media post is 100% ok, its a good way to repay yobit with their campaign.

spacer.png

i haven't deposit anything on yobit now because i have some holding balance to my wallet and i will hold more.

but i have balance of working here and these balance available on yobit.

Till now i didn't invest any amount in the yobit exchange.infact i don't have knowledge about thr investment in the yobit.i am just earning thriugh tr cryototalk and making thr transactions on yobit

12 hours ago, Shahud said:

Till now i didn't invest any amount in the yobit exchange.infact i don't have knowledge about thr investment in the yobit.i am just earning thriugh tr cryototalk and making thr transactions on yobit

There are 3 ways you can invest at yobit; trading, holding, and investbox.

The problem we are having with yobit.net switch is that it lists a tons of incompetent coins that are tranquil to pump and dump but it is however nice and safe for transactions

I have never invested in this site because I never has enough money to make an investment.... I just came to this site to know about and I now like this site. BTC is that coin that is gonna have a dream like drastic impact on the economy.

This is one of the most loved feature on yobit exchange that we can get % while investing crypto there. I have just checked yobit exchange site, there is InboxBox where users have opportunities to choose best plan which fits for them perfectly to earn interest. 

I dont own any YO.but i have YODA AND WOW COIN,my investments in YODA is the one that i got on airdrop and it gives me 1%daily and also i started to collecting it and i will invest it in 2%daily.thats only my invest on yobit

My first investment in yobit investbox is yodollars I not invested my money but I joined yobit Yodollars airdrop and I received 700 yoda in my investment .

It is not as simple as you are saying, there is a high risk in this investment. It is necessary that people do a lot of research, look at all points for and against, look mainly at what the purpose of altcoin is, who the team members are, because if altcoin does not have good objects, then it could fall a lot of price and the person who invested will be left with big losses

I took a look at the yobit investbox currently there are no offers for the dogecoin but the new yoda offers daily interest of 2% without any action required, excellent I would say...