Your First Investment at Yobit - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

The positioning part should be adjusted as Yobit issuing new ieo’s.  

But your very first investment plan at Yobit should be a Doge InvestBox.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 10
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

My first investment was Liza.I have made a lot of money at there thanks to liza♥️ Do you know if any coins something like that made by yobit soon ?

I mean last year we were making triple our money in liza.Which coin is like that now ?

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

You want to tell us to buy YO?

Did you know that is YO actually BTC fork coin, and everyone who have BTC on Yobit at that time they get YO.

And coins which is listen on Yobit, people which want to listen must to pay fee with YO.

About DOGE, Yobit have many good altcoins it's not just DOGE good investment. 😉

• +1 2
  • +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yobit wants you to buy YO. Me, I only want new traders not to lose their shirt for falling to pump and dump traders like most of you!

Doge IB is a sure investment you can sell Doge anytime without crasing the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, setifien said:

The problem with yobit exchange is that it lists a tons of useless coins that are easy to pump and dump, I remember when I started trading in yobit, the first day I gained 100k satoshi, the second day I lost 150k satoshi.

Totally agree. I even said in a previous post that they need to start cleaning up the exchange and delisting all the rubbish, shitcoins. IEOs and ICOs should not be listed until they have gained some popularity, and a good market cap.

• +1 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

12 minutes ago, williamz902 said:

Totally agree. I even said in a previous post that they need to start cleaning up the exchange and delisting all the rubbish, shitcoins. IEOs and ICOs should not be listed until they have gained some popularity, and a good market cap.

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.  There is nothing to clean up.  There’s are Doge market and usd market for you to sell those coins. If there’s a buy orders there waiting, it means someone still doesn’t mind to pay to get it.

As far as new ieo’s go, no one is forced to participate.  It’s one way for the exchange to raise money to pay their light bill.  It’s up to individual trader to decide it is for him or not.  But it often comes with 100% buy wall, at least it is good for one day or many days.  Which means a guaranteed profit if you could enter the new coin at the ico price.

New traders only need to know the top listings of a dozen plans are Yobit Plans.  The rest are dev coins.  I would not touch dev coins since they are there to make money from you.  Whereas with Yobit Coins, at least you and Yobit both have some limited mutual interest. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

i joined yobit 4 years ago i think , i dont remember my first investemnt i remember that made too much trades , but btw can anyone explain to me why we have to own Yo coin please ?

thanks

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 2:24 PM, Bnance10 said:

i Bought some TVT with my BTC on yobit. after that i checked transaction minimum fee of TVT is higher than my TVTs 😄 so i learned something

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

6 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i Bought some TVT with my BTC on yobit. after that i checked transaction minimum fee of TVT is higher than my TVTs 😄 so i learned something

Tvt is not Yobit coin. It’s highly manipulated by dev’s bots.  Stay away from it if you can.  In fact, most of those coins that are flashing in green, don’t try to enter, it’s usually a trap.  

Try QQQ in small amount of your Doge first and gradually buy more the next days.  Be patient so you can get a good average.

But keep in mind 5% daily is crazily high inflation.  Get diversified with those with 1%, 0.1% and some 2% with care.

One just has to learn with small tests and either enter or exit accordingly.

Good luck.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:21 AM, setifien said:

The problem with yobit exchange is that it lists a tons of useless coins that are easy to pump and dump, I remember when I started trading in yobit, the first day I gained 100k satoshi, the second day I lost 150k satoshi.

It’s DAILY coins.  That means the same people who fudd a coin a few minutes earlier can pump it like crazy next and vice versa.  IB investors have to have patience and luck... Patience is to compound the IB for a while.  And luck is when one of your coins happens to get pumped at some point.  No one knows which coin will get pumped next!

• +2 1
  • +4 1

My first investment on yobit was waves, it is trading on yobit with a good daily trade volume and waves have lot of support, waves will be one of the coins that will be pump high during this coming bull run, so I am buying and saving.

I joined Yobit exchange in 2017. I used it for arbitrage deals, because the prices on Yobit and Coinbase were massively different, so it allowed to earn some extra cash. I have also invested in ETH and BTC, but the most interesting part was BCH, because on Yobit I got my first hardfork coin.

My first investment in YoBit was in Ethereum. The transaction was done very quickly and the trading interface is very simple. YoBit has many currencies to choose from, but some have no potential and do not have the confidence to invest.

• +1 1

I did my first investment in yobit investbox yesterday. In a few hours, first payment will be made. I'm curious because this seems like a good investment plan. 

Is the doge investbox still available? I would prefer that one over my current investment coin

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/18/2019 at 4:51 PM, setifien said:

Exactly, I don't like yobit Exchanger because of same reason as it have listed many scam projects and a bulk of Shit coins/tokens on yobit platform. So I really don't like yobit Exchanger. In alternative I use KUCOIN Exchanger.

the first deposit was dogecoin 8 months  ago still now using it. i really found yobit as good secure exchange.

My first investment on yobit I was invest in QQQ Token and I raise it from $30 to $79 but the token was starting to dump and my coins worth drop to $67 that's so I was close investment and sell those coins to doge coin balance.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/18/2019 at 5:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

yeah, my first investment in yobit is YOVI then i put my money too in YO coin. those coins price are always rise everyday. i've tried investbox too, it;s a good place for investors who want a low risk when investing their money in crypto.

Edited by I-KUN
  • +1 1

I don't own any YO tokens at the moment, but I hope that will change soon. I'm all for investing, but if the percentage of compound interest isn't at least 1%, then I usually avoid them. I shouldn't say that because I think BTC is around 0.1% and I would invest in that. I guess that's the only exception. 

My first investment in yobit wasn't much, just a small atlcoin with very low price and volume I was trying to sell it on yobit for an higher price than what I pay for it.

To be honest, I have never made an investment or made a deposit on Yobit, but I earn some coins from Yobit, and it really makes me very happy to trade on Yobit while following the development of this exchange.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/18/2019 at 2:24 PM, Bnance10 said:

so you are suggesting buying Yo coin on yobit with all of your capital by any means and wait for the coin to rise and make profits?because i think doge investbox is not very profitable.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

I spent only 2 minutes on registration on Yobit exchange. It was really easy to do! Because every exchange must 
be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1