Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

Right now I'm thinking to invest in sex. I think next year it will pump hard even now it is starting to move around 20,000 satoshis I hope I can catch a dump to have a better entry for my investment.

• -2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I have not done any investment or deposit on yobit, yet, i think my first investment will be the money I earn with cryptotalk posting.

My first investment is a coin from a number of ICOS, namely BQQQ, I once bought this coin in a few hundred dollars on one of the popular exchanges, but then information went that the coin actually has no future, and I had to sell it.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

The positioning part should be adjusted as Yobit issuing new ieo’s.  

But your very first investment plan at Yobit should be a Doge InvestBox.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

It us really a great way to earn something extra. Many people Holding Doge coin but they don't know about this great opportunity. We should tell others about it

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/18/2019 at 3:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

I have set my goal to buy Yo token on Yobit but now i am in short of money.So i am earning for it.I see good future of Yo token and would invest in it to me Yobit is reliable and Investing in his coin would benefit me in future as exchange grows.

My first investment in yobit is so much low not high like 20$ but after some time when i got a little profit in it i increase my investment in it day by day and now i have so many coins in my yobit wallet and i am now safe all that coins for the good time when market is pump.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yo is the goog coin in yobit. mainly they gives many offer for the yo holder. few days ago they give special offer for air airdrop to the yo holder. the yo holder get more bonus from investbox.

On 11/26/2019 at 2:48 PM, kurra said:

yes I am first investment of yobit exchanger so I am like the yobit exchanger it is very popular exchanger it is very good and it is very hard security system

After your message, I had a feeling that you do not understand cryptocurrency at all, try to study the exchanges through youtube, there are a lot of bloggers who have been spinning in this for a long time, with their help you will increase your vocabulary very well.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

I am afraid that doge investbox is no more but my first investbox in yobit is AIR then followed by QQQ and now I'm trying to buy some YO.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

My first investment in yobit invest box was bitcoin investment where I got 0.1% whole monthly. 

But I was just close that plan cause it need high capital atlest 100 bitcoin in order to stay in big profit.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

The only cryptocurrency I invested and am still investing in Yobit is the Bitcoin. I am not of a trader or exchanger or gambler, I am a user type who just holds his coin and earn it in this kind of environment. I do not do those stuff yet because I think that I lack knowledge about different sites of which site has the best exchanger site or trading site.

Edited by Muphin

On 11/21/2019 at 9:42 AM, So Rio said:

True! That's  the main problem for low volume exchange!  But they sometime brings good earning opportunities as well,

Yes, what you say is true. I have already received profit from yobit several times. You just need to be at the right time and stay positive.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:07 PM, CryptoDJ said:

After your message, I had a feeling that you do not understand cryptocurrency at all, try to study the exchanges through youtube, there are a lot of bloggers who have been spinning in this for a long time, with their help you will increase your vocabulary very well.

Bad grammar. If you find a similar post next time, report it because the post is useless and pollutes the forum.

my first investment was actually pac. But also just because I could not exchange it elsewhere. After that I switched to FUNK.

The primary investment decision with YoBit was a student in Ethereum. The deal seemed to be come to the conclusion right away, along with the dealing screen is a snap. YoBit possesses quite a few currencies from which to choose, but some don't have a likely without self-confidence with making an investment.

i joined yobit exchange long time ago in 2017 and i dont remember what was my first coin but i think it was DGB, but recently i was just focused on buying waves from yobit.

• +4 1

My first investment is by YO, for me this coins has stable movement and volume good sign for investment strategy. Start with small amount and now use 50% from my fund to create better income. Not always right but this time I chose the right one.

6 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i joined yobit exchange long time ago in 2017 and i dont remember what was my first coin but i think it was DGB, but recently i was just focused on buying waves from yobit.

Ahh i see, I have same experience with you. I really remember joining yobit because DGB and then ONIX Coin airdrop and after that i forgot my account then just creating new account again today to join campaign on this forum.

Hi Guys! Trading on yobit is very good for some traders and bad for others because the pump and dump of many crypto on this exchanger! in my opinion if it is possible to put SL and TP on this site it is very fine for us! Thanks! best regards !

My first investment in yobit is so small like 80$ and through tha i buy almost 10 types of coins and i safe them on my yobit account and i buy the coins when market is in bulling position in 2017 and i make on that time good money because i but coins in low price and sell it in high price.

BetFury                                                   

11 hours ago, doriahailee said:

Ahh i see, I have same experience with you. I really remember joining yobit because DGB and then ONIX Coin airdrop and after that i forgot my account then just creating new account again today to join campaign on this forum.

yea most people have joined yobit because of airdrops or ico back in 2017 or recently because of this cryptotalk campaign but the thing is when people start trading in yobit they see how good it is.

18 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea most people have joined yobit because of airdrops or ico back in 2017 or recently because of this cryptotalk campaign but the thing is when people start trading in yobit they see how good it is.

Yeap glad yobit can held this cryptotalk bounty to on their platform so i can use yobit as alternative for trading, I hope it will attract more trader and investor on this exchange, Let's see how it goes mate!

The first thing I bought at yobit was NEO. I think NEO will be a good future investment so I will wait on this and in the future I bet China will drive NEO's price up because they want to compete with ETH with this coin. I don't know why more people are avoiding the smaller coins because there is a huge profit incentive. IT was between XLM (stellar) and NEO for me and I ended up choosing NEO first after reading the forums for how it was similar to ETH and could possibly overtake ETH.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

Honestly, my first investments in yobit are tokens that I receive from airdrop and continue to work on some actions to get my daily profit, but, really, given this in the near future, I have a plan to add more altcoin for investments.

yea indeed yobit support a lot of tokens from airdrops but we still face the issue of not having the big new projects listed on yobit right away and it takes lots of time to get it listed for us to trade.

• +1 1

Investbox is a good idea to invest in Yobit exchange just need to choose a good and profitable coins Bitcoin Doge litecoin Ethereum and more , about yo token it's supported by the exchange witch means they don't fall and they give you a good reward by holding this coin

• +1 2

On 10/18/2019 at 4:21 PM, setifien said:

The problem with yobit exchange is that it lists a tons of useless coins that are easy to pump and dump, I remember when I started trading in yobit, the first day I gained 100k satoshi, the second day I lost 150k satoshi.

You are a trader than you must to know that now all the coins value is going down regularly but soon they are going to high and i make good money through these dumb coins because i buy 10 million to 20 million coins and safe them into the wallet and sell the coins when market will make a great bull.

BetFury