Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

Well my first investment was alright, and still doing good. but right now i already know how to trade, and yobit platform is the one im one currently using right now.

Though I never invested in the yobit till now. I came to this post to read about people's opinion about he yobit investment. And I see many positive things here. I'm thinking to invest now! On yobit! 

You should first learn the basics of trading and start trading with not the most expensive and valuable coins. Otherwise, you can lose all your savings very quickly.

I like to invest in X10 coins lately there have been a few increases in those coins and I get good profits when I buy them at very cheap prices and sell them at high prices.

I have never make investment in yobit exchanger.I am work on cryptotalk forum and get payment on yobit exchanger.This why i don't need to invest in yobit

On 10/18/2019 at 6:54 AM, Bnance10 said:

But your very first investment plan at Yobit should be a Doge InvestBox.

Mmm, I don't know about that.  I didn't even think doge was included in the investbox, but I haven't looked in a couple of weeks.  The problem is that yobit terminates your investment after a pretty short amount of time, so you don't have a real chance to accumulate a lot of coins. 

There are plenty of coins to buy low and sell high with, but the obvious problem is that you have no idea what the market is going to do.  I've tried it and it's not for me.

As I shared, I used to make a loss when I invested in USD in yobit then I bought coins on the floor like xvg or trx, and when I was in late 2017, I really lost.
Good luck to you

My first investment in yobit was bitcoin, it was not in investbox, and I gained profit that time, so it was good experienced that I used yobit exchange. I guess investing in investbox is good idea, but should be trusted coin.  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first investment in crypto currency at yobit is 0.0045845btc and i exchange with waves crypto currency the price of crypto currency is more reliable and i work for crypto currency and want to earn crypto currency this is best sites for earning crypto currency.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

The positioning part should be adjusted as Yobit issuing new ieo’s.  

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

Would it be fine for me to ask a question? Have you used investbox before and have you tried investing on coins such as QQQ or x10? Is it safe or too risky?

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

You are right but i think using the yobit investbox for btc then it will be much profitable and the exchange is giving much profit from the btc investbox.

My first invest on Yobit investbox is with SEX Coin at the end of the day I dont get interest because I have not complete the ACTION Condition where they ask 10 DICE? 20 sell....etc then I have not invest on Investbox.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/18/2019 at 3:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

The positioning part should be adjusted as Yobit issuing new ieo’s.  

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

Personally i do most ofmaytrade in yobit exchange its feature is easy to use and understand in trading you said right  if you are thinking to invest in investbox than investment in dogecoin is good option we will definitely earn good profit when istart trading in yobit exchange  first coin i buy that is trump coin i earn good profit to buy and sell this coin xrp and tron coin has alo good coins i buy xrp coin thinking to hold it for long term trading

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 4:21 PM, setifien said:

The problem with yobit exchange is that it lists a tons of useless coins that are easy to pump and dump, I remember when I started trading in yobit, the first day I gained 100k satoshi, the second day I lost 150k satoshi.

yes dear right said i also noticed that yobit exchange useless coin really jump quick my 1st experience is nice in that site but the price when we exchange rate is high. 

1 hour ago, geogake said:

Honestly my initially undertaking on yobit is talk tokens which is i am getting it from airdrop and nevertheless running directly to do a few activities to urge my each day benefit however certainly after seeing this in the near future i've a set up to covered more altcoins to make contributions

In that case you seems to have been in yobit for  a very long time, so how come you have joined on crytotalk just recently.

Yesterday I try saving LTC and DOGE in Yobit, not using my money but it's all I got from pay per post program. I choose old coin because can be review but new coin even back up by Yobit self I think the risk too high. Only take risk that I can handle, out side that just leave it.

I try invest box from Yobit exchanges and X10 become my primary investment plan. With 12% interest I think it will be enough to get ROI in short time. Don't use loan money for this purposes and always find the highest interest and have volume for better result.

my first investment in yobit was dogecoin, yes, if I remember correctly, dogecoin was very cheap at the time. then gradually I made larger transactions

Well my first investment in  yobit exchange that is round about 50 to 60 dollar may first trade on trump coin and i earn good profit from this trump coin the most important thing  there is no kyc requirement in yobit exchange trading features is also very easy and understandable we can also claim free coins mostly i make a trade on yobit exchange and i earn good profit we can also convert our crypto coin in usd and  receive payments in perfect money digital wallet

People are investing in Yobit and in others site what they like actually, i personally do not invest any time, to invest actually we need to big experiences to be success in this job.       

I can't check the investbox feature. This is also a good earning method  but i don't use this feature. But i want to invest money in the yobit exchange. Anyone suggest me a coin which is best for the investment in the yobit exchange.

I am familiar with Yobit for long time and I done many trades without any problem even many members of social media start campaign against this for many reasons but I never have any serious trouble as its works for me without any trouble deposit and withdrawal is also normal sometime we have problems just because of wallet but this solved very quickly but still support need to have done more effort for good volume and good feedback.