Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

What do you recommend to invest in yobit?
What do you think is the best and most profitable investment option?
I am new to yobit and I want to generate new income!

My first investment in yobit took place literally 5-10 days ago, I received easy tokens, which I immediately poured into the investment box, it remains to wait and see. And as it is more clear without pouring in, but in the future I plan

I remember very well My first Yobit investment was in BTC and I'm sure most members started with Bitcoin as well. After a short time I learned how to work with Yobit and started investing in altcoins. So far I have enjoyed trading within the Yobit environment as it gives me any necessary information about prices and volumes. I have also seen many trading pairs on Yobit and it is great to have a lot of pairs to settle from because you will be trading one currency against many different coins and this will reduce fees thanks to direct conversions.

I still do not invest in cryptocurrencies I have been accumulating several Litoshi to be able to invest I would like to do it for Yobit. I like to read the positive opinions that are given in these forums and it is interesting to learn from each of you

I agree with you my first investment was also with the currency Doge in the InvestBox of Yobit and it seemed to me a very good strategy in addition I could get very good profit as well as many users took good profit from this event.

My first investment in yobit was IN BTC , I also invest in dogecoin and did a lot of trading with my earnings. I am very happy to have invested in yobit, I recommend it

On 10/18/2019 at 6:54 AM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

The positioning part should be adjusted as Yobit issuing new ieo’s.  

But your very first investment plan at Yobit should be a Doge InvestBox.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

Great information but in addition to that you can make as a first investment the first plan of the virtual mining section that is generating great profits. And so get more Yo Tokens to bring more benefits.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

Yes we have make a lot of benefit with Yobit exchange

On 10/18/2019 at 1:21 PM, setifien said:

The problem with yobit exchange is that it lists a tons of useless coins that are easy to pump and dump, I remember when I started trading in yobit, the first day I gained 100k satoshi, the second day I lost 150k satoshi.

But i have make a lot of profit with Yobit

On 10/18/2019 at 4:54 AM, Bnance10 said:

very good advice, i have been usin yobit for many years and in some moments i have used the investbox, the ones i have used the most are doge, liza and yoda, the truth is interesting.

Yes, it is a question of having a good strategy to operate within the exchange without losing profits and knowing how to take advantage of new launches.

I invested little worth of Litecoin in Yobit. It was my first investment. I exchanged them to BTC and bougth corona token. But it price dumped from 4 satoshi to 1. I lost my invest.

Привет! Пока что на бирже yobit я еще ничего не инвестировал. Я жду пока пройдет раздача новой монеты free dollars и я наконец-то начну свою работу в этом деле как инвестиции. Наврное буду инвестировать в биткоин.

Its good for like me.. As a newbies we can easily investment on yobit and buy some low price coin and hold some time and sell with high price       

In the case of hiccups, technical support will respond promptly. Since recently, technical support is also provided through the official channel in the telegram. There is also an English-speaking community and a news channel. It is nice to see that the exchange improves its service and thinks about society. In general, a lot has been written about the rest by other people, so I can only recommend Yobit.

Good afternoon, everybody. Yobit is an excellent exchange where I work and earn a few years. Indeed, a year ago the work of technical support left much to be desired.

my first investment was in yoda, a smart and responsible investment if crypto is very volatile this part of investment in yobit. it is very interesting because they give you the possibility of obtaining interest in an intelligent way

Good afternoon, everybody. Yobit is an excellent exchange where I work and earn a few years. Indeed, a year ago the work of technical support left much to be desired.Good afternoon, everybody. Yobit is an excellent exchange where I work and earn a few years. Indeed, a year ago the work of technical support left much to be desired.

I haven"t invest in Yobit yet , It doesn"t mean I won"t do it , I am still warming up a little bit before to make any investment also I am planning my strategies first because I know profits could be good and i want to earn a lot of money the same as you guys so one more time thanks Yobit the best exchange .

Now everything has changed, the feedback is on top. In the telegram appeared to support, a news portal, and a chat for users, good innovations. If in a nutshell about the exchange, it is a quality platform, with a competent interface and audience, account protection is also not bad. Plus, no verification is required.

In the case of hiccups, technical support will respond promptly. Since recently, technical support is also provided through the official channel in the telegram. There is also an English-speaking community and a news channel. It is nice to see that the exchange improves its service and thinks about society. In general, a lot has been written about the rest by other people, so I can only recommend Yobit.

In the case of hiccups, technical support will respond promptly. Since recently, technical support is also provided through the official channel in the telegram. 

The first thing I put in the investbox was yoda then I made a btc investment and I'm waiting to place the dollars of the promo

My first investment in Yobit was GER coin and dogecoin the investbox was intressing me. 

Some coins i buy and later i sold them with lose ore profit .

• +3 1

Hello, very good friends, I still do not invest in yobit but thanks to your post and several comments I think it would be good to invest a little money to see how the page is going and how its interfaces are because I have already had several references on the same page

On 10/18/2019 at 1:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

I agree with you  my friend. But after every  price increase , investors  should not immediately sell . Because I think  it would be  beneficial to  wait for a certain  period of time  in the hope  that the price  will go up  hiher. Of  course   this though  brings along risk . I said   these  words for  investors who want  to earn  more and risk .