Add Private Feedback Note for Members - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Add Private Feedback Note for Members

10 minutes ago, Richard said:

I think I told you not to respond to my comment, you are not from my level only you share ideas that are useless Learn to publish a publication that benefits others

if you don't like him to be able to response to your posts just ignore him in the settings, but you can't tell other people that they can't share their opinion even if it looks like their opinion is useless

8 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

if you don't like him to be able to response to your posts just ignore him in the settings, but you can't tell other people that they can't share their opinion even if it looks like their opinion is useless

Thank you.
I try to respect everyone here, but some people I have to ignore also.
I appreciate when people read what is written in topic so we can have discussion,
and I like to stay on topic 😉

10 minutes ago, midrubo said:

I will tag him as spammer, then report him to moderators and ignore him. However if two person who traded any goods or service then hey can exchange their experience with each others.so if you have trusted friend or member you can add him as your Friend.

I do ignore him.
He is not a spammer, but he posts offtopic, and not reading what I wrote.

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:46 AM, hexwin said:

I would like if we can see option to write text feedback to specific members.
That would be much better than current reaction system.

If someone is good quality poster or if I traded with him, I want to write short text review.

If someone is non-stop spamming me with fake conversation spam - I also want to write review for his profile.

This Feedback feature should be private only, and not public.

I think the idea of a private text has both good and bad implications. the worst part is going to be the spammers are just going to continue to do it regardless of if you ask them to stop. I think a block button would have to be added to the private text feature to help solve that also.

yeah it’s a great idea actually. nowadays, the feature of reaction button is getting abused by some users and not reacting appropriately.

This is a good option. I agree with your statement. If a member do a mistake and the other friend send private message about their activity in this forum, he/she can be more confident to write in the next post. I can say that this is a nice way to do direct communication with the all members and exactly this will bring new change to this forum. 

Reactions system is good for me cryptotalk is a social forum it's not a exchange or trade system that we have to put some feedback on members

I think it would best if this feedback system is available to the public so that all the users will know how this user works. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

yeah some users here are abusing the reaction button and not really using it properly. writing someone's feedback personally would be great as a substitute for reactions. 

I think it's a very important thing and it turns out that by posting different people here on different topics, if we could see their reaction here, it would have been better for us and it would have been much better if there was a reaction system here. ..We communicate with good posters and  we  will be inspired by them

I think the idea has won the admiration of the majority and I think it's a good idea to warn, thank, or tell someone to stop

Life is great and enjoy it

You can do this by sending a private message to someone you want to send a note to and you can send the same note to multiple people at the same time

I think the admin will consider it with the moderator for this, because in my opinion it is good to use a reaction like or spam and for the review will be given directly by the moderator

On 10/18/2019 at 12:46 PM, hexwin said:

If someone is good quality poster or if I traded with him, I want to write short text review.

If someone is non-stop spamming me with fake conversation spam - I also want to write review for his profile.

I like your Idea, but i think this should be public so people get motivated to follow someone and also ignore shitty posters.

Indeed it will be a decent activity on the grounds that with the present framework you will discover numerous client's maltreatment the response, just to break the notoriety of a part, as certain individuals might suspect to consistently remain ahead without rivalry for the last advance of the challenge.

I think that i good idea to make this forum more presentable. If that will be implemented soon we can write some comment on their post or profile to give our opinion about a certain issue that could make help them to fix themselves. Did you get me? Sorry for my post. 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:56 PM, Mathers said:

That will be a great feature, but in my opinion the forum is still in it's infant stages, adding such feature now will very complicating and it can be easily abused. In essence, I think such feature isn't really a need for now.

I agree, there could be members in the forum who would try to troll with it. There are more important features than that that are need to be added right away. But perhaps, they would implement that in the future years of CryptoTalk.

It will be a good step.And we will have more interaction between members and adminiatration.May be on be half of this  we all make good  bond.

This will be a useful suggestion mate, we can give some message to the members here that are doing some bat activities like spamming, plagiarizing etc. That is prohibited to this forum, I hope that it will be approved by the admins so that we can easily to detected the members who are doing this.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:46 PM, hexwin said:

This would be great if it is added in the features,many are not using reactions properly,having negative reactions that we dont deserve affects our reputation though it doesnt affect our points still its bothering us.

there is a message that you can use when you want to write a reply not to the public. so when there are replies from people and you want to send replies and don't want to be seen in public, just write a private message to him. problem solved ....

I think this feature would be a good addition to the forum as it is less abusable than the current reaction system we have, it not only encourages users to do better and avoid spamming but it also helps to distinguish exceptional users from bad ones.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:46 PM, hexwin said:

You could use the Private Message feature in the forum to further discuss your arguments that for you, does not need to be read in the forums. Just link your points and the topic to the message and you're good to go.

On 10/18/2019 at 2:56 PM, Mathers said:

That will be a great feature, but in my opinion the forum is still in it's infant stages, adding such feature now will very complicating and it can be easily abused. In essence, I think such feature isn't really a need for now.

yes you are right and i also think like that, in future will good response but some people need to behave like gentle man....