An Idea For Moderators - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

An Idea For Moderators

Hello dear admins and friends. 

I have a small suggestion. I can feel that the moderators here are working hard checking every single post and delete the spam ones.

How about giving Sr members the ability to check out posts and delete spam posts? This would really take a big pressure of the moderators' shoulders. 

• Useful or interesting 2

5 minutes ago, Bohana said:

I have a small suggestion. I can feel that the moderators here are working hard checking every single post and delete the spam ones.

How about giving Sr members the ability to check out posts and delete spam posts? This would really take a big pressure of the moderators' shoulders. 

That's a great idea. This will really help us getting our posts counted faster and quicker if some of the high quality members work as moderators. I hope the admins look into this and don't just delete this topic.

Thanks for the suggestion, but in reality, if you want moderators, they should be among the most reputation members of the forum.

I agree with you because in this way, random and illegal posts will be deleted quickly and before any member writes responses to these topics, in this way we will be able to reduce the number of responses that are deleted to members on a daily basis knowing that they have no fault of deleting their posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you 100%, and thank you for suggesting this great idea, but this idea must be applied in a transparent and honest manner so that some posts are not deleted by some members, it will be very bad.

I don't think that's a good suggestion of giving senior members the opportunity to delete spam and unuseful posts in this forum because it can create discrimination among members therefore, let this work be for the admins only thanks that's my opinion.

I think  if they need they can hire  a person are your suggestions  are also good  senior  members  also can apply  for this work id moderators  want. 

Your suggestion is good our forum have so many senior members and they have good knowledge, if they selected for moderator's then forum cleaning process also speeds, because we know our forum moderators works hard so when this members help to solve so many problems quickly.

Of course as long as there is transparency and fairness, since many moderators, it would have a big mess but your suggestion seems good to me they would take care of evaluating it.

It is a good idea if you use this feature correctly and all members are fair and have a correct view of the subjects. Envy will enter the hearts of some and abuse this matter.

20 hours ago, Bohana said:

I have a small suggestion. 

How about giving Sr members the ability to check out posts and delete spam posts? 

I think that is a very very very bad idea. We must give back to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. Everyone his job! A member must read and share, a moderator must moderate. Not everyone is made to be a police officer ...

I remember a post of member with a "small suggestion" like this one.... He suggested to give 1000 to 3000 satoshi to members for reporting spams.. What a joke.

I think that this topic will be deleted sooon....

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Personally I think it is not a good idea because the problem is not the lack of people to review the issues because the current moderators are fulfilling that task the problem is us and only we can solve it is simple 

22 hours ago, Bohana said:

The moderators have been employed to do that work of reviewing post after post, so we don't have to do moderators works because they are expert if it.

So our work here is to make sure that's we are posting good contents and moderators are reviewing those works. But the only thing that we can help moderators is to reporting spammers and copy/paste.

2 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I am Also think if this is happend then forum look clean within some days choose best Memeber and give them this opportunity .

I sure this Idea is work fine hopefully moderater think on it. 

This will lay off a lot of pressure on the moderators. Still, Senior Members need to be tested first before this apply.

This is a nice suggestion, but it is all up to the moderators, and they alone decide if they will do so. It is true that they have a lot of pressure in monitoring posts, but their work is very wonderful, so no one tries to underestimate this forum.

This is a good idea, my friend, will reduce the burden on the supervisors, but I hope that the problem of deletion will be resolved and that another method will be found by the moderators that seeks to improve the quality of posts and reduce the deletion of posts.

1 minute ago, kipara said:

If the normal member such as Sr members as you suggested, if they with be given the ability of deleting post, i don't think if this will be fair, because Sr members also are making useless post and they also got post deletion from the moderators.

Hmm I think that's a problem here. Well, I think the moderators could promote Sr members to moderators and give them a monthly earning for moderating the forum not for posting. 

On 4/14/2020 at 6:58 PM, Bohana said:

You might be into something here, but i don't see being a sr.member as a qualification of anything, that just means the person has posted a lot. Also it's easy for any admin power to go someone's head. People will use it as a punishing tool against someone they dislike and without any oversight there would be no accountability of any sr.member using the moderator rights in malicious way.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, rekter said:

You might be into something here, but i don't see being a sr.member as a qualification of anything, that just means the person has posted a lot. Also it's easy for any admin power to go someone's head. People will use it as a punishing tool against someone they dislike and without any oversight there would be no accountability of any sr.member using the moderator rights in malicious way.

You are right about the bad things that a Sr member could do if he became a moderator. But of course, the admins must check that this member is qualified to be moderator before they assign him.

This is good suggestion but let me tell you that ! also Sr.member can be bad people here and make unless posts ! 
so I think this is not full suggestion ! they have to increase the number of moderators !

You raised a very good idea.It'll remove a lot of pressure from them.But their shouldn’t be any partiality during delate spam massages.So,It’s totally depends on the admins and moderators what they decide.I'll accept and respect the decision they made might be good for this forum.  

The moderators don't participate in the PayPerPost campaign this means that they carry out their work ethically if the admin decides to give the powers of a moderator to a member of the forum they would create a conflct of interest, it won't be ethical.

There are no doubt that it's a good suggestion. But it's like losing power of moderators. Because there is anyone in this world who will share his power to other. Because everyone wants to hold his power and increase his power. 

On 4/14/2020 at 8:58 PM, Bohana said:

I think this one is good idea. It will help the admins to reduce work load for themselves. But the question is that will sr members agree with this idea. They have enough time to spend here. 

I agree with you about, but giving to members with high level the ability to check out posts and delete spam posts. Because we need to know that not all Sr members are expert! because anybody can reach the Sr members level, we need just to have a lot of post we arrive to this level. I think the moderators know who are the members with a high level, so is possible a Jr or Full members also can be selected to do that. Because yes there are some members are not Sr but with very good and constructive topics, they have high knowledge level.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif