Crypto Trading Through the Coronavirus: Tips from the Experts - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Crypto Trading Through the Coronavirus: Tips from the Experts

Thank you very much for your advice, these tips really can help newbies in trading and people who are inexperienced in this sphere. Today`s situation is very difficult and everyone need help 

• +2 1

I think that reading expert opinions is not enough at all. We must also develop the necessary skills in trading by means of trading with a small amount of money because this will develop trading skills.

• +1 1

On 5/9/2020 at 8:25 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Thank you, this article is very important to us and we must take advantage of these tricks because the spread of the Corona virus has affected all our work.

Yes I think that you are right and I think thatt it is great that someone created this article which is very helpful and very useful for the people here in this forum and I hope that they will understand the tips that was given to them

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cause of pandemic there is huge impact on world economic and also no doubt it has effected crypto-world either. That means it is just hard to make good profit, but this world can give some chance to make passive income like posting, daily trading etc. It is just hard to find any good job, during staying at home we can use this chance and also learn a lot. 

Edited by Trader21
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes this virus is change and effect in many things in all the things , and also cryptocurrency was effected from this virus , but is not effected hard in cryptocurrency , we see in march bitcoin get down from 10000$ to 4800$ , but after that the bitcoin start rising again , and know its price 9800$  and soon will reach 10000$ .

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing the article with us and I will read it when I have time, currently I am not doing many trades because the market is somewhat slow and I use my time to develop my individual skills in trading as well as programming.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this amazing article about trading. We can see a lot of ups and downs in the market in this pandemic, but the cryptocurrency are struggling and rising up which is very good for traders.

On 4/14/2020 at 8:36 PM, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this great article, yes it is very important to read it, they have told about some strategies, and I know that there are two types of traders, who buy and then hold their Bitcoin for long time, and who are a daily traders they approach the volatile price to collect a lot of profits and this is the best trick during this pandemic.

this corona virus is destroying the economy and I think that it must be stopped so that people would know how to adapt into the problems into cryptocurrency. We should know and follow the advices of the professionals here in cryptocurrency so we can understand more.

• +2 1

We can deal with financial problems by trading crypto on a good day But before that, the market has to be analyzed well You have to determine the price of the currency in which you will trade and then trade. Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals.

• +3 1

It was a good article and touched on some good things and I would like to say that trading in the Corona pandemic stage is beneficial and good and good profits can be made in light of everyone stopping work.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/14/2020 at 8:21 PM, Cammer said:

Hello guys!

So I have been reading this amazing topic about experts advising us about trading tricks during this pandemic disease. 

Multiple experts had the same opinions. 

You can read the Article Here (Non Referral Link).

In times of the crisis, the stocks are going down so you can buy it at a cheap price and it is very good opportunity  to invest in a small price to a large company since when the world comes back from active economy then your investment will boost up immediately. 

For professional traders, crypto trading is a great epidemic and no matter how many obstacles they face they do not stop trading It is much better to trade in viruses At present, it is better to trade in order to overcome the financial crisis in the midst of an epidemic.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Just wait here in crypto talk because professionals are making new topics that can help us in our way of using crypto currency. Professionals are always sharing their knowledge and it is the reason why the community of crypto talk is very good.

Yeah I have seen few good topics that gave us good advices here in Cryptotalk forum. I also advised people to buy Bitcoin back then.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, although this is no longer relevant. But I believe that when the market starts to fall - you need to actively buy! Because the market is falling for a reason, but because there is a critical situation in the country, and of course, you should use this problem with great intelligence and profit!

• +1 1

The corona virus was profitable as many bought the dip and made a lot of money. It was also a good chance to understand who was a good trader and who experts were telling us to sell the bottom and block them from our communications. The patterns were not very different and trading during the lockdown was profitable as it was always extreme bull in stock market too. Money was given for free and people bet that in crypto and stocks and doubled them.

• +1 1

Yes, it is a useful article and it contains a lot of important information and advice about trading cryptocurrencies during the spread of the Corona virus, but I think we have overcome the negative impact of the Corona virus on the crypto market more than two months ago and the cryptocurrencies have returned to rise again

• +5 1

On 4/14/2020 at 7:21 PM, Cammer said:

Hello guys!

So I have been reading this amazing topic about experts advising us about trading tricks during this pandemic disease. 

Multiple experts had the same opinions. 

You can read the Article Here (Non Referral Link).

Yes, I think with a pandemic like this I have to change my trading strategy, because the current situation is very different from the usual time, I don't have the capital to survive in the market, because my work in the real world can no longer be used as trading capital. of course this has an effect on my reduced trading value and quite affects my trading income. And I need expert tips for my trading during a pandemic like now.

I just loss my money in the crypto market at the corona time and now i just wait that the market is going to be stable than that time i start again my trading becasue through trading i earn good money and i am sure that i recover my loss again when the market is going to be stable.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading is very risky and it is much better you learn the basic strategies before you join the field to avoid losing, during this period most coins are down due to the impact Corona virus has caused to them and for me i think it is better to leave trading now and accumulate more good coins to your wallet because price of bitcoin is expected to rise higher before the end of the year according to expert.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

As good trader you need to understand that this year of 2020 is accompanied with a global challenge which means you have to exercise more patient and endure holdings your currency till a better and favourable time to make a profit. As now the BTC and whole Crypto market is moving on trying to reach a very significant value that will favour holders.

• +1 2

For the pandemic malady the circumstance of the world so awful in such manner we are befuddled about exchange what we ought to do right now. As of now, this instructive article is useful. So much obliged for sharing this.

• +3 1

The same advice at any time and not linked to a specific situation is a commitment to managing capital, distributing investment to different currencies and various projects, allocating a section for speculation and a department for storing capital, and most importantly, patience and lack of greed.

• +1 2

It would have been much better if you explained what this is about and give your point of view instead of giving us a link and telling us that experts talk about the coronavirus and something with trading. Not very informative post at all. I'm sorry I expect better from the members of cryptotalk.

• +2 1

There are many ways to earn as trader because there are lots of opportunities. There are more than 3000 cryptocurrencies. Yes, they are cryptocurrencies but in my vision  those 3k cryptocurrency are opportunities. You will for sure earn if you have knowledge of technical analysis.

• +1 1

BetFury