Yobit platform - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

16 hours ago, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

Just read some guide and do some research. 

You're so lucky if you have someone that willing to help you because some people here learn through self exploring and self gathering procedures. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well for that i will say trading cannot be taught. It is the skill which will come by experience.  And if you are asking how to use yobit then i will say its not possible in comments. And may be i am not a good teacher in that

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if you want to invest in yobit platform then you would Check for the yobit investbox , there you can invest on any currency of your choice but before Investing, it's adviceable to make research on the coin you want to invest on .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear member you are welcome here on this forum Cryptotalk and in Yobit website exchange, in Yobit there is a section on the top of the page web named Investbox, so you need just to click it then you will find many coin you choose to invest, but you need to check for each invest coin his Action box.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I'll suggest you to learn about yobit trading first.you should collect knowledges and informations.Then visit that site very carefully.After visiting,spend time there.If you finally decide to trade,then always be careful.yobit is a good platform.            

I don't know if it's a specific profit or% issue. Visit the official website of yobit, yobit.net is an option, access the investment feature and see the rates and percentages of each currency there.

The YOBIT platform is a platform for trading and profits can be made according to the deal you made. You can also invest in INVESTBOX and there you will find the percentage you will get from profit every day.

THINK POSITIVE

About yobit in my opinion it is the one of the best platform you can find nowadays, it offers you a great chance to improve you income.

If you want to make a good cash I advice you while making money at cryotalk to learn about trading.

"We grow by lifting others"

Friend, there are a lot to know before starting to invest. There is always winning or losing, its depends with your skills that you have. You can watch videos in youtube about investing so that you can have some experience and then you can go yobit and you will understand everything.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

in yobit exchange you will have a invest box option there you can invest accordijg to your capital.but begore investing make a proper planning  for the investment and coin selection is also important

If you want to invest in the Yobit exchange, I would suggest to keep an eye on Yo coin. It is the native coin of this exchange and it is traded in a few major exchanges besides yobit, as Bithumb. I suggest this because most exchange coins usually do pump a lot, especially during bull runs.

If you want to invest on your bit then visit to the invest box and there you can see how much you will make profit in which coin and as per that you can get knowledge about it always remember that you should invest in the perfect coin because there are many fake coins

Personally I think it's a good idea for you to invest in the Yobit platform in the investbox section you can see several investment plans you can choose the one that best suits your need

I think you can earn so many Cryptocurrency from yobit because yobit providing so many feature for earning such as trading, yobit investbox, ico, bounties, Cryptotalk, etc. I'm sure if you use yobit perfectly then you will earn more than 0.01 sathosi every month.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

Before you invest you have to be aware on every coins on the yobit investbox,so that you can choose wisely which coin you will invested in,because some of coins in yobit investbox are not performing well im the market.anyways all the informations that you are looking for can be found on yobitinvestbox page,you will see there minimum and maximum investments,tasks required to get profit,and daily,weekly or monthly percentage.

You are beginner and you want to invest in yobit then surely you are going to lose your all money.Because it needs a lot of experience before investing in any platform.So first learn then invest.

On 4/14/2020 at 8:36 AM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am new to this forum, but i read a post about yobit investing and some members say its hard to get profit.

Have you created an account on the Yobit exchange ? If yes, you can go to this link to check more details https://yobit.net/en/investbox/ . There are so many supported currencies and plans in this Yobit investbox. You can pick the best suit option from it to make investments. 

All you will get to know about your investment through yobit investbox it will provide you with all the informations about the coins and fluctuations with such coins regularly from there you can also choose the best coin to invest and earn profit.

First my friend i advice you do not invest your money in trading without leaving , and get a good knowledge for it , this is not a gambling , you have to leave , and when you fee you are good , you can invest you money . For you second question , there is no percentage of earning , maybe to day you can earn 6% of your budget , and tomorrow you can earn 2% , and maybe you can’t earn nothing , and maybe you can lose , for that you have to learn , to know the market , and to know how to expect the price of any coin .

I would like you to have some search about yobit forum and exchange. This will bring out the best of yobit in you and you will really get a great knowledge. And for the investment purpose you can visit investbox features and there you can get a good amount of knowledge.

• +1 1

If you are new and not having idea about the investment and the currencies detail then it will be much better if you take some suggestions and help from the members or peoples in your surroundings  who are having idea that will going to  help you a lot to put your investment in the right place even you will get more knowledge from their experience.

• +1 1

if you mean invest in an InvestBox, then you can check the percentages over there, but if you mean just putting money in the exchange you won't get any profit you have to do trades and try to profit

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

My friend, you should go to the yobit investbox feature, where you will be able to find all the things that you need regarding investment in this option, and you can also see all the details related to your investment within this option.

• +1 2

You can find more details in the top in yobit site called invest box if you are lucky enough check your email they do send email regarding investment and percentage of your return of investment .